PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Kane and Lynch 2 board members?

SlashPrower
20th Jun 2010, 22:41
Yep, state outright how you feel about these people.

chaoticd: I kind of work for him, so he's cool. Fun to play FA with, even if he did kill himself by walking right into my gunfire once.

Grievous: Likes to talk a lot, and is on almost all the time. Looks Asian and is secretly Lynch. I'd say he's my favorite member, but I'd rather not pick favorites so it's just heavily, heavily implied that he is.

MxO: Is a robot. A pretty cool robot at that.

Brackstone: His avatar is York, so he's all right with me. Always nice to be around and usually has a good comment or two.

ohitspatty: Gave me the script for Kane and Lynch, facilitated my 19-20 minute long YouTube rant. Fun to talk to about how much the script sucked balls.

Young_Zero: Possibly the most attractive Kane and Lynch board member, at least until Grievous kills him for the title.

Nick_IO: Really nice and informative. Gave me pictures of the evidence files that were a bonus from the Dead Men sweepstakes just because I was curious. Possibly an incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Slash: i think slash is a pretty cool girl. ehs wears sunglasses and doesn't afraid of anything.

Other people: Don't remember or don't know.

GrievousOdyssey
20th Jun 2010, 22:50
How dare you ! ...
I had thought long and hard about Making a topic like this , but then i said to myself nah , i'll just end up bring a whole lot of unecessery heat on me , especially that i know the moderators are still looking for my bunker in order to capture me alive to throw me into a meat grinder , while i'm still alive ...

Then again since you created this topic i guess you're kind of ... working my plans ... albeit in a coincidence ...

This is actually rather perfect ! ...
*thinks of not going to rob a bank , hoping Slash would think of going to rob a bank in my place* ...

MxOAgentJohnson
20th Jun 2010, 22:51
Grievous: This guy needs his own blog, podcast or TV show, so he has a reason to constanatly be talking, but he is also the coolest asian alive

MxO: Ginger bastard, i hate this ****, he can go **** himself with a wooden pole

BeardedLegion: Sucks at Army Of Two :P

Young_Zero: Adorable adorable adorable photoshooting

Slash: Pretty talented young writer, keep at it good chapette. Also pro lynch cosplayer and drawer.

JackGordon: Sucks at gears of war 2 :P

MxOAgentJohnson
20th Jun 2010, 22:54
Grievous is just jealous that he didnt think of the thread idea, even though he says he did, we all know your lying :P

SlashPrower
20th Jun 2010, 23:00
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if Grievous thought of it. We kind of work in tandem without really meaning to. We're the unlikely team that every buddy cop movie is based around. In fact, we'd have our own movie if we were cops instead of wanted criminals. And Grievous would be played by Chris Tucker.

>___>

MxOAgentJohnson
20th Jun 2010, 23:02
And you by megan fox :P

SlashPrower
20th Jun 2010, 23:04
I had a friend comment that I looked a little like Kristen Stewart back when I had long hair...

...I really hope I'm not played by either, although honestly I'd infinitely prefer Stewart to Fox.

MxOAgentJohnson
20th Jun 2010, 23:08
I only said megan fox due to the good looks.

damn she is hot, not the hottest but hot.

-edit- Who would you want to play you slash?

SlashPrower
20th Jun 2010, 23:31
Yes, but I fail to see how

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/192421.jpg=http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-4/megan-fox-1.jpg

And I don't really know. Perhaps the girl who played Wichita in Zombieland?

GrievousOdyssey
20th Jun 2010, 23:42
You look like the Audrey of the twenty first century , so you should play yourself ...

http://www.femmescelebres.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/audrey1.jpg

I'll have Kevin Gage playing as me , haha ...

Edit : by the way I Really did thought about making this thread , but you know , if I made it , people will say "oh there goes Grievous making fun of us publicly , everyone , let's lynch him once and for all !" ...

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 00:12
I made it because my opinions are generally positive. Whereas yours are probably not so much.

However, you should still post them. Right now.

Brackstone17
21st Jun 2010, 00:13
I will mention those that I have noteworthy things to say about. If I don't mention you, it's probably because I just couldn't think of any good examples of your awesomeness. Possibly because they blew my mind so much, I don't know.

Grievous: Probably the biggest Lynch fan in the world. Loves him some ellipses.

MxOAgentJohnson: Seems to enjoy troll stomping quite a bit. Doesn't back down, that's for sure. Glad someone has the patience to deal with trolls.

Brackstone: His avatar may be York, but not the pic of York's creepy ass smile, so he's a loser until he finds a good picture of that. Also, when he sings he sounds like a female hippopotamus in labour.

Nick_IO: An excellent person, gave me a lovely money clip. Pretty sure he's trying to kill us with these subtle hints about things to come though.

Slash: Easily the most committed fan here, what with all the fanfic and such. I've never read any of it, but I'll assume it's good. (I don't read fanfic, at all, so don't consider that an insult). Has some great topics.

One of Seven: Any one that loves Kingdom Under Fire is a pretty cool dude as far as I'm concerned.

joe the janitor: Likewise, anyone that loves Deadly Premonition is also a pretty cool dude as far as I'm concerned.

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 00:27
Lol, you just reminded me that I should do some work on Last Stand.

I wish you'd read it, maybe you'd like it...

Smuggling planes never had been all that comfortable. This one in particular was extremely shaky, cramped, and all-around miserable- not nearly worth the insane amount of money he had needed to pay for a seat on it. Lynch's condition worsened considerably, which was pretty much to be expected since the man was afraid of flying and the ******* plane shook so much you could have sworn it was crashing. He retreated completely within himself, becoming silent and unresponsive. Unfortunately, this decreased the chance of him ever being useful again. Fortunately, it meant he couldn't complain. Kane spent the ride going over possible plans in his head- what he should do if attacked, was reported to the authorities, how he could avoid detection...By the time they landed, he had gone over at least 20 different paths, including many of the possible complications of each. Revenge was no good if he got killed along the way.

From the landing onward, it had been a series of very long drives- after all, they couldn't exactly land in Chicago. They landed in Mexico, crossed the border thanks to a couple of false papers, and from then on it had been just one long, uneventful stretch of got to the point where he started questioning himself and his motives a little. The mental image of his daughter being lowered into the water drove him on, though. Lynch had started to gain some form of awareness again. Kane sort of hoped he would stay catatonic, but his gradual recovery meant he could actually do something. He asked a few questions every now and then, and Kane told him what he needed to know- who Crow was, why they were going to see her, etc. After being completely informed, he had sat silently for a second or two, then informed Kane that a.) it was a terrible idea, b.) Kane was going to die, and c.) that if Kane thought that he was going to save him, then he'd better ******* change his plans. Kane responded in turn by reminding him that he was broke, wanted on at least 20 charges of murder, and pretty much **** out of luck if he wanted to do anything besides do what he was told or get shot. That shut him up, but Kane wondered how long he would go before cracking and killing him. He made a note to steal some anti-psychotics from somewhere.

Annnnd now you just read some so I don't feel obligated to bug you anymore.

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jun 2010, 00:29
I made it because my opinions are generally positive. Whereas yours are probably not so much.

However, you should still post them. Right now.

I've been doing it for hours now , it's almost over ...

And now you hurted me feelings by saying my opinions are just not positive ...

Grievous: Probably the biggest Lynch fan in the world. Loves him some ellipses.

Well hell yeah i'm the biggest fan of myself ...
By the way what's ellipses ? is it my pills ? Give em back !! ...

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 00:32
If your pills are shaped like ... then yes, it is your pills.

The Final Fantasy characters stole them all from you.

Brackstone17
21st Jun 2010, 00:33
Damn! You tricked me!

Well, I must say that was pretty good. Don't expect me to read more though. I'm still trying to make my way through all of Lovecraft's short stories. Either way, only fanfic I read on a regular basis is the beautiful, elegant prose of Andy Prosser. (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1347996/Andy_Prosser)

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 00:35
I love reading bad fanfiction myself. I'm going to do a Dramatic Reading of a badly spelled Nightmare On Elm Street fanfiction where the author hooks herself up with everyone's favorite horribly burned child-killer. This guy seems right up my alley.

Don't worry, I won't make you read any more. Unless I get bored. Then I'll send Grievous over to force you to read it. And shoot you in the kneecaps.

And I own a book called "Necronomicon" which has all of H.P. Lovecraft's stories. I love The Colour Out Of Space, The Call Of Cthulhu, The Shadow Over Insmouth, and In The Mountains Of Madness.

Brackstone17
21st Jun 2010, 00:47
Shadow Over Innsmouth and Call of Cthulhu are classics, no doubt about it. I've always been a fan of The Temple and The Music of Eric Zahn though.

Anyway, you know, I actually think Andy Prosser is a good writer. There is no doubt in my mind that he writes that way as a joke. That said, if you read some of the reviews of his work, people actually think he is serious and that he actually writes that way all the time. He emulates actual so bad it's hilarious writing so well that people cannot even tell that it's all a joke. That takes some skill.

EDIT: Let me know when you get around to that Nightmare on Elm Street reading. It sounds like a good time to me.

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 00:54
I noticed. Troll fics are the best because they are tailored specifically to be a very, very entertaining sort of bad. Stuff like the works of Andy Prosser and Peter Chimaera, as well as stuff like My Immortal, are way more enjoyable than truly bad fics like My Inner Life or the hellhole that is Sonichu, which me and the guy who Dramatic Reads My Inner Life (a troper friend of mine named manwithoutabody) secretly would love to do a Dramatic Reading of if vivtheg and dethchemist hadn't already done it the best in the audiobooks.

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jun 2010, 01:05
# Acid Burn ~ there's no point in saying we were best friends , in fact we hated each other back in 2009 , things kind of calmed down a bit once i went missing then came back , then went missing again , and finally returned now ... i would most certainly not say it was my fault why he got angry at me (he will deny it , but trust me , we were fighting over a volcano) but i guess Kane & Lynch fans will often have at least one moment of fragile alliance amongst ourselves ... and what a ironic way to start this list of people who all wants to repeatedly punch me in the face ! ...

# Arsh ~ i'll actually have something to say about him if he spends more time in the forum like he is suppose to ! (trivia : he was a very active fan back in 2007 for Dead Men , yep , we go Way Back) ...

# Bawabus ~ i have to say i kind of respect him , in fact i respect all those who have enough patience in listening to me rambling around and blowing things out of proportion , and then write two or three paragraphs to put me back on the 'right' side of the tracks ... but still , sometimes i did wanted to push him off a cliff (after giving him a parachute of course , silly) ...

# Bearded Hoplite ~ oddly enough i don't know jack sheeat about him ... except of course he heavily contributed to my Fake trophies / achievement topic ... trophy for him , then ...

# Bevacur ~ damn it where has he been lately ? he was a nice chap , easy to talk to ...

# Brackstone17 ~ so far we seem to get along pretty well , in fact he seems to get along with everyone pretty well ... ... ... you know what i'm talking about , one day he's going to explode ! ... luckily i know he'll be on my side ... yeah i just know it ...

# Chaotic doom of Bob ~ i'm sorry but this guy is just a mess , he says he has all the time in the world but i rarely see him , and when i do see him he is occupied in some other trivial matters (like feeding his dog in the middle of a heist) ... but he is still one of the top sixteen users in this forum , so i guess we Have to leave him a seat ...

# CommiesSuck ~ no one probably remembers him , but he did a very successful fanfic topic (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=99177) back in december 2009 ... he then stopped , around the same time i left the forum for the first time ...

# Dark Angel 7 ~ well recently he said he "loves my post (in the not-so-creepy way)" ... so ... yeah ... let's move on ! ...

# DaSilva Peru ~ he's a nice guy ... and seems to like his name alot as he rarely can't write a post without introducing himself , but he's a nice guy ...

# Doctor Klowneus ~ along with Kent and Acid Burn , Klown was the only other Real Frequent user back when i signed up in this forum , so i can't say we weren't immediatly 'friends' ! after all we had to stick together , during months of silence and emptiness ... July , August , September , October , yep , before Dog Days was announced , we were quite alone ... of course there weren't just us four , a couple of guys joined in after me , such as this next one ...

# Falken Wut ~ i remember him being that new guy that came out of nowhere and acted as if he was right at home back in summer / fall 2009 , he had his share of opinion on things , which made him annoying and welcoming , depending on the situation (when he fails to understand my jokes however , That was Really Annoying , but still , we ate muffins afterwards) ... recently though he's practically a no show , a lot of people seemed to have disapeared after i went 'missing' for a couple of months ... i wonder if i had something to do with it ...

# iuqhfiiqp3vuhperqiu9 ~ ... ... ... ... yeah enough said ...

# Jack Gordon ~ he's a nice guy ... wait , no , he made that E3 thread while i was making my own thread , that bastard ! i'll kill all the dogs in Dog Days just to piss him off , that animal lover ...

# joe the janitor ~ this guy is called the 'janitor' for a reason (he'll blow your head off , drag your bleeding body all over the hallway And Still make sure no one notices a thing) ...

# Keir ~ one of Eidos forums' main moderators and the one who brought us the news of which Dog Days is 'officially announced' ... at that time he spent a few times in the forum talking with us , he even said i was cool at one point , i think we were all too high on excitement anywya to not say these things to anyone ...

# Kent-45 ~ i'm heavily suspecting him to be one of my hallucinations since we manages to get along so well ... Too Well , he's that spy in front of my secret hideout , i know it , he wants me dead too ... arrrgh ... ... i mean it's a bit weird how we share about our lives ... Oh So That's Why We Got Along So Well ! He's Been Using Me All This Time !!! ... (luckily i was smart , and lied about everything when talking to him , hehehe , don't tell him i just said that ... *Kent pulls out his laser scoped sniper rifle and aims right at my nose*) ...

# Mercenary of The7 ~ same as Bevacur , DoctorKlown and Falkenwut , active members during the emptiness of fall 2009 , but now they all went Awol , and strangely all after my disapearence ... ... oh common is it really my fault ? look at the new members we had around , look at this next one ... oh wait , actually , no ...

# MxOAgentJohnson ~ he hates people ... because he secretly care for us all ... so it's not all that bad ... Or is it ? ... (we do have a special bond in how we believe we'll be , hopefully , reborn with Dog Days' release) ...

# Nick@IO ~ also known as the man who wish we would all behave , and is the lead commander in operation 'Grievous bodily harm' in which he plans to crush me over with his dump truck , and post photos of my corpse on this forum , and the people will crown him god ... But seriously though you all can't believe how excited i was when he sended that friend request message ... i mean the message was like "Warning ! a moderator just sended you a friend request , refuse this and you will die" all written in red ... i smiled ! ...

# oh its patty ~ i have to say , New Vegas should be called Fallout 4 ... seriously though i still read his name as Oh **** , probably because i fear him and his arguments ... so everytime he responds i see that Oh **** has posted ! ...

# One of Seven ~ also once a good regular poster , my missing must have brought some dark times to this forum , how else would you explain these top dogs all gone underground at the same time ? ... oh wait ... what if ... what if it was my 'return' that chased them away ? ... Plot Twist ! ...

# petersjov ~ i kind of like his name ...

# Uh Uh ~ i just noticed something , alot of these guys could actually very well all be the same person under different names , where's your individuality in all this ? ... oh but i remember UhUh for saying welcome back to me , so that makes him special ! ...

# Unpaid Intern ~ a civilised person who states that he is in Coppenhagen , Danemark ... like where IO Interactive's headquarter is located ... you do the math ... but anywyas , he was a nice addition to our Dead Men brotherhood ... i miss those good times we all had , just the seven (or nine) of us ...

# Vulture ~ well he did created a Kane & Lynch fan site ... don't know why nobody goes on it , though ...

# Young Zer0 ~ he is a legend , he also has a pretty face , and i'm a very jalous person , oh and i like blunt instruments ... ... ... LYNCH SMASH ! ... (but like Arsh , we go Way Back) ...

I did not list all the forum members (believe it or not , this wasn't the complete list !) that went by this holy ground , but i listed the regular ones (at least those i respond to / knows something about) , mostly the top sixteen along with a few well deserved honorable mentions to the Dead Men ... i'm sure they'll be back in the following months with Dog Days' imminent release ...

Oh but yes , i'm forgetting the best part , am i not ? *someone throws a tomato on the stage* *he missed me badly* ... oh well let's start with her , then ...

Slash Prower ...
I have to say she came out of nowhere , is she really the first woman who steps foot in this forum ? who knows , but she's the first one to publicly say so , and she's got pictures to show she is real (Or is she ?!!?) ...
Slash Prower came , coincidentally , just around the time when i left the forum for the second time , and i guess it was pretty safe to say she 'replaced' me for that time ... afterall who else would talk so much about the storyline besides me and my rantings ? she did those topics , she also wrote put Lynch's interrogation file on youtube , which gained my huge respect for her ... it also started a what you will call it as a 'rivalry' , as she tends to ... steal my topic ideas , yeah , you know that cosplay one ? well i had thought about showing my face sooner or later , but then again , with the state of my mind , i have to thank her for ... setting up checkpoints on my road , or else i would have been running in circles indefinitely ...
In some way then , i must say , if she didn't came to this forum i probably wouldn't have found enough reasons to came back myself ...
So thanks ... thanks for setting up enough topics and discussions for me to reply in ... and subsequently make a fool out of myself everytime ...

Kind of think of it that's not what you will call a 'good news' now is it ? anywya , we'll see ...

Alrighty then now onto the main event ! ...

Grievous ...

The 'gnr' apparently doesn't stand for anything in particular , rumor has it it's a weird diminutive of 'general' , which makes him the general of grievances , Grievous himself doesn't seem to refute this hypothesis ...
He is perhaps the one member you're immediatly recognize without even having to read his name , it's not just the Font he uses when he writes , nor is it his signatures '...' that he leaves to express the moment one breathes when making a speech , nor is it his trend of never speeling 'anywya' correctly ... it's just that no one else writes like Grievous , meaning that no one elses writes without making much sense for the most time ...
Indeed , while he talks more than anyone (out of the 8500 total posts in the Dog Days forum , he is estimated to have posted , on his own , 1500 of them) he seems to be mostly saying things that just aren't important , or worst , he'll give Huge importance to things that no one cares ... He blames his own 'issues' for acting out like this , and his personnal miserable life , some people have wondered whether he is just not a Lynch fan pushed to the extreme , Grievous always denied about this however , claiming that Lynch is just another 'coincidence' in his life , albeit a huge one ...
Indeed , no one really knows who Grievous is , apart that he can very well be Lynch incarnated ...
For example one would expect him to post a message about him in the Introduction topic , however , no such post of his exists , Fact is however Grievous did posted once back when it was first created in january , replying to Nick's question of "Who are you ?" , Grievous replied that he "truly doesn't know" and posted a picture of himself , all dramatic like ... the moderators deleted his post , and Grievous then went missing for a couple of months ...
Grievous seems to be very pessimistic about the general population , proud of being himself a 'minority' of whichever situation despite the fact that sometimes , he really has no reason to be a minority , other than being noticed by everyone , it is in these situations where Grievous convinces himself everybody hates his behavior , and becomes acting all histrionic and like ...
And even though he is a flawed , no , very flawed individual who is just not right with himself (he keeps repeating constantly , as if he was looking for pity) one cannot fully blame him if one studies his past ... unfortunately no one trully knows of his past , one forum member has been quite close at understanding Grievous' mentality and ultimately , his vision full of hope for the world ... but in the end all seem so fragile for Grievous , as he always ends his sentences with three dots , as if the blood in his mind was still leaking , broken by the past and grieving for the present , the future seems to be like a meaningless void for him ... But that doesn't justifies his absolute need to harass everybody in the Dog Days forum , and who knows ? perhaps one day , everything will be alright for Grievous ...

In the meantime everybody has to deal with him , tragic ...

Interesting bits of trivia :
- Grievous looks asian , despite saying he isn't one , nevertheless his face and mentality is the most accurate ressemblence to date to the video game character Lynch and perhaps forever ... there is unfortunately , nothing to brag about of ressembling to a 'wife killer psychopath' ... this could explain why he defends the character Lynch so much , in hoping that he could retain humanity in himself , through Lynch ...

- Grievous actually owns a blog , but since hope seems to be destroying itself a lot faster when writing on his blog , he decided to annoy everyone here , in this forum ... and so far , things are a bit brighter than back in the blog ... ... ... ... or is it truly ? ...

- Grievous joined the Eidos forums the July fourteenth 2009 , his first post and topic to the Dead Men forum was ... bringing the news of a "Kane & Lynch 2 : Dog Days" being trademarked ... (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=91004) quite a entrance for Kane & Lynch number one fan , ain't it ? ...

- Grievous says he enjoys having arguments with other forum members , saying it's "precisely how we keep a forum running" , unfortunately , either most of the time he wins the argument in a short time (at least he thinks he won the argument) or no one sees any point in arguing anything about , and while it seems to be a good thing for Grievous to learn to shut up ... at the same time ... ... ...

Meh what's the use ... i barely know what i'm looking for sometimes ...

Zidrien
21st Jun 2010, 05:11
Zidrien: The best person you will ever meet.

'Nuff said.

Acid_Burn
21st Jun 2010, 08:22
gnrGrievous, I didn't hate you. :D And do not now.

MxOAgentJohnson
21st Jun 2010, 09:11
After reading Brackstones i cant get this tune out of my head.

Whens theres something strangeeeeee, in your neighbourhoood. Who ya gonna call?

TROLLBUSTERS! :P

And im not denying i secretly love every single one of you in this forum :P

The difference between slash and Megan fox, Slash makes believable cosplay and characters.

(i loved you so much i even considered getting a ***station 3 so i could spend moar time pissing you offf. WITH A MICROPHONE)

petersjov
21st Jun 2010, 13:02
Yeah, not to offen, that so many stupid people get together in such i tiny place ;-)

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 13:06
Lol, I didn't always create okay characters. Cari used to be a total Mary Sue, believe it or not, along with all of my other characters. She was about 24, way too skilled at everything, somehow knew both Kane and Lynch from back when they were with their respective families (I was too stupid to realize that she would have been a young teenager at that point, or I just didn't care), and somehow both kane and Lynch tolerated her. Thankfully, I got over that Mary Sue phase and fixed everybody. Maybe a little too much, considering that Cari is now a horribly scarred sniper with a split personality, a tragic past (requirement for Kane and Lynch characters) and a bit of PTSD to top it off. At least now she's not the central character and takes a backseat to Kane.

tl;dr- I used to suck really bad at writing.

MxOAgentJohnson
21st Jun 2010, 13:10
good news, sorta. i has access to dem ps triple, but it wont have kane and lynch and i guarentee i wont be on much, its my uncles :/ ill be on it when im round his and i know you lot are sad enough to be on it 24/7 so i wont worry about missing you when im online

:) i am so kind

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 13:40
I'm not on the PS3 much but by some freak coincidence whenever I begin playing chaoticd is just starting a game.

Hey, brackstone, here's the fanfic I'm doing a DR of: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5924859/1/Love_is_deffinatly_blind

I'll start today, I think.

ohitspatty
21st Jun 2010, 13:48
# oh its patty ~ i have to say , New Vegas should be called Fallout 4 ... seriously though i still read his name as Oh ****, probably because i fear him and his arguments ... so everytime he responds i see that Oh **** has posted ! ...

LMAO, nice one Grievous.

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jun 2010, 16:23
gnrGrievous, I didn't hate you. :D And do not now.

*so ashamed of my own hallucinations i'm planning to tattoo A 'cone of shame' on my face* ...

Nah seriously though i thought it was funny , all of it ...

And im not denying i secretly love every single one of you in this forum :P

The difference between slash and Megan fox, Slash makes believable cosplay and characters.

(i loved you so much i even considered getting a ***station 3 so i could spend moar time pissing you offf. WITH A MICROPHONE)

Well at least someone loves me in this apathic world ...

That's good news ... i guess ? ...

good news, sorta. i has access to dem ps triple, but it wont have kane and lynch and i guarentee i wont be on much, its my uncles :/ ill be on it when im round his and i know you lot are sad enough to be on it 24/7 so i wont worry about missing you when im online

:) i am so kind

You're too kind ... it's too unrealistic ...
YOU MUST DIE ...

I'm not on the PS3 much but by some freak coincidence whenever I begin playing chaoticd is just starting a game.

Hey, brackstone, here's the fanfic I'm doing a DR of: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5924859/1/Love_is_deffinatly_blind

I'll start today, I think.

After all that *****ing about how i was all negative and **** and how i should still list my goddamn opinions on all of us Right Away ...

She doesn't make a single comment to all that wall of text i made ! ...

No wonder why Lynch killed Annie ...

*flashback*
" I finally cleaned that ******* garage , even though we never had a car ! I buried your damn red fish , because you got so scared of flushing it down the toilet , thinking it might jump back to haunt us ! I sold my harley because you said it was too dangerous while in fact you were secretly planing to buy a goddamn trampoline , and i didn't said a damn thing about it ! And damn ! I even sat and played that damn Heavy Rain listening to all that bad voice acting from beginning to end because you said you wouldn't make me breakfast if i don't play that piece of jason ! And Now , you're telling me you forgot to bought the bacon ?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO EAT BACON & EGGS WITHOUT BACON ?!!! *swoosh* " ...

And the rest is history ...

LMAO, nice one Grievous.

Yeah Oh **** , it is funny isn't it ? ...

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 16:33
my opinion- tl;dr

Just kidding. I create the threads you want to create because I'm basically a younger, gender-flipped version of you with more charisma and a taste for fanfiction.

It's some sort of government conspiracy, I'm sure. Although I'm afraid that the launch codes for Russian nukes are sadly not embedded into my brain or yours. Such a shame.

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jun 2010, 16:47
Actually the 'brain thing' was a diversion ...
The nuke is right here , in the mysterious black suitcase ! ...

Of which i somehow lost track of it ... i swear it was here in this room about fourty seven seconds ago ! ...

Also having a high level of Charisma is useless , everyone knows that , try Intelligence , Perception or Luck next time ...

Brackstone17
21st Jun 2010, 16:49
Charisma is not useless, without it you can't roll around with a five person posse.

MxOAgentJohnson
21st Jun 2010, 16:53
posse...
poss-demption
po-dead redemption
red dead redemption :nut:

Damn you, i was clean of that game for 5 minutes, been on it all day. Im going back on it now...

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jun 2010, 17:09
I'll stick with Single Player thank you ...

Once i get my hands on that damn game of course ...

OY this is getting off topic ! ...

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 17:12
Made a TV Tropes page about the fanfic I'll be reading, since Brackstone doesn't read fanfiction.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/LoveIsDeffinatlyBlind

And yeah, she spelled "definitely" that way.

Brackstone17
21st Jun 2010, 17:14
Well, actually I was talking Fallout 2, but Red Dead's awesome as well.

EDIT: Thanks for the tropes page. I'll definitely listen to the dramatic reading when it comes out. Hilarity will ensue.

MxOAgentJohnson
21st Jun 2010, 17:17
FALLOUT 2!!!!!

Im hoping im not the only one here who is obcessed with that game, and i mean really obcessed... Scarily obcessed,

Hoping bethesda and interplays big ol legal battle ends...

Anyone here play FOnline 2238?

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jun 2010, 17:24
And yeah, she spelled "definitely" that way.

Well this looks familiar ...

Well, actually I was talking Fallout 2, but Red Dead's awesome as well.

But i was talking about Fallout 3 ...
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ...

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 17:33
There, added a million new tropes to the page.

And that misspelling bugs me so much that I feel obliged to point it out every time. You know wht you're getting into when the very title has such a massive spelling fail.

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jun 2010, 17:37
Already saw the trope page , but still i'm surprised to see that we can create pages based on our own fictions ...

Meaning if only five people knows about the fiction we wrote , we can still create a page of it on TV Trope ? ...

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 17:42
Yep. Did it for Last Stand. Just put it in the Troper Works section under your troper name. If you don't have one, get one.

One of the mottos on TV Tropes is that we catalogue everything, no matter how small or little-known.

Bevacur
21st Jun 2010, 18:44
Bevacur - Amazing guy really! Love him too bits!

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 18:55
This long-winded chat with a friend pretty much sums up my feeling on the fanfic. If it seems like I was talking a lot, that's because I type very fast.

For extra fun, you have to read it from the bottom up. >___>

Slash: lmao
Zen: Now we know the truth
Zen: I guess the movies got him all wrong
Slash: i ******* hate friday the 13th and that pisses me off
Slash: he communicates by writing
Slash: except now jason is average intelligence and literate
Zen: Yep
Slash: ******* nasty, man
Slash: and have you seen jason's face behind it
Zen: Kissing must be hard with the mask
Slash: awesome
Slash: with serious mother issues
Slash: the zombified corpse of a severely retarded drowned kid
Slash: who hooked up with JASON VOORHEES
Slash: you want to ask what's wrong with her friend
Slash: i don't know but she's incredibly stupid
Zen: my god what is wrong with this Damien girl
Zen: looooool
Slash: i just disgusted myself
Slash: actually, if Damien was about 8-10 years younger and the sex wasn't consensual, that scene could have fit into canon >___>
Slash: not to mention that he was originally a child molester
Slash: and that whole being a child killer thing is a turn-on
Slash: argh
Zen: So sexy
Zen: But his burns
Slash: IT'S SO RETARDED THAT I SPELLED RETARDED WRONG
Slash: because that's ******* REATARDED >_<
Slash: i actually used the grandchildren thing in my fanfic, because i didn't hook up anyone with freddy
Zen: Should be amusing
Slash: since it's torture to read through on your own
Slash: i'll totally give you the link to the Dramatic Reading
Slash: loool
Zen: And it annoys me just by hearing about it
Zen: Well then I can see you being more annoyed with that fic than I
Slash: most of them were terrible
Slash: yes, i have watched all these movies >__>
Slash: but Freddy had a daughter who survived
Slash: Michael never married (obviously) and killed off his family in Resurrection, Jason killed someone who I believe was his only surviving relative, a cousin or something
Zen: lol
Slash: and a really hilarious plot twist
Slash: so, Damien could conceivably be Krueger's granddaughter and fit in canon, although that would be some major weird ****
Slash: is Freddy Krueger
Slash: the only slasher with living family members, if you count Halloween:Resurrection and Jason Goes To Hell as canon
Slash: but anyway
Slash: because hellraiser was also a good movie that fans like to make terrible fanfics about
Slash: i'm considering looking for hookups with Pinhead
Slash: you can find a couple of freddy-mary sue relationships, as well as some jason-mary sue relationships
Slash: lol
Slash: her chapters are mercifully short, but excrutiatingly painful for a horror-loving canon nazi like me
Zen: I'm interested in looking for bad fics about horror movies now, might be amusing
Slash: thankfully the author isn't nearly as long-winded
Slash: like My Inner Life... (Author's Note: A really bad Zelda fanfiction that I did an MST of on that site)
Slash: that was the only bit of plot and it was settled immediately and anticlimactically
Zen: Would have been too difficult for the author to write, obviously
Slash: IF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN OFF-SCREEN
Slash: which would have been awesome
Slash: and freddy fights michael at some point
Slash: friday the 13th was halloween except 10 times worse
Slash: you do not get to like friday the 13th and dislike halloween
Slash: sacrilege
Slash: or didn't watch them
Slash: I think the author just didn't like the halloween series or something
Slash: i know
Zen: Ugh and then Michael's daughter? That means someone was hooking up with him too! (Talk about major derailment for Michael Myers)
Slash: i do not get the attraction here
Slash: Freddy Krueger is horribly burned; Jason is basically a waterlogged, rotting zombie
Slash: and throughout the entire thing i was like FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Slash: I found it when I was searching for bad fanfics to MST
Slash: truth
Zen: The title amuses me as the author must be somehow blind to have fantasies of hooking up with Freddy Krueger
Slash: this fanfic does all of them
Slash: as well as character derailment, mary sues, bad punctuation, and making weird relationships right out of the blue
Slash: blatant canon defilement is one of the cardinal sins of fanfiction
Slash: I researched the crap out of continuity and got down how important characters acted
Slash: made worse because I made a Nightmare On Elm Street fanfic once, meaning that, like all other things that I make fanfics of
Slash: That sound you heard was my mind breaking at the unholy amounts of canon rape
Slash: but is also Michael Myers's daughter.
Slash: SPOILERS: The author avatar, Damien Knight, is not only Freddy Krueger's girlfriend
Slash: and of course I like the nightmare and halloween movies
Slash: man, I hate the friday the 13th movies and I'm pissed at how much she screwed up jason
Slash: jason voorhees, freddy krueger, and michael myers all suffer
Slash: the character derailment is legendary
Night-Wolf: :OI
Slash: Because the author is a complete moron
Night-Wolf: Why the hell?
Slash: GOD DAMN
Slash: FREDDY FREAKING KRUEGER
Slash: words cannot express how much the sex scene between Freddy Krueger and the Author Avatar disgusts me
Night-Wolf: XDD
Slash: i'm dreading the sex scene though
Slash: yep
Slash: the fanfic which I created a tv tropes page for
Night-Wolf: really?
Slash: of this fanfic: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/LoveIsDeffinatlyBlind
Slash: i will also be doing a Dramatic Reading

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jun 2010, 19:04
Is it me or Slash is the latest victim of the Grievous syndrome ? ...
(the one that makes you talk off topic in the very own topic you created) ...

SlashPrower
21st Jun 2010, 19:07
Weeellllll, I already posted my opinions. I can totally be off-topic now. Besides, this is the "Off-Topic Discussion" board after all...lol.

Besides, this Dramatic Reading takes priority to such silly things as "forum rules". >__>

GrievousOdyssey
21st Jun 2010, 20:12
Seeing as how you're the lead editor of the Kane and Lynch page on TV Trope , i've got a couple of tropes for you to add , if they seem good enough for you of course ...

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad ~ Horribly Averted , Kane gets absolutely nothing that he wanted in the Consequence ending ...

Violence Is The Only Option ~ i guess so ? ...

Bank Robbery ~ well , if you can count that as one ...

Killed Mid Sentence ~ somewhat averted "The Door is locked" *gets a spray of bullets in the chest* ...

Sedgwick Speech ~ The Older Brother (depends on when exactly did the player blew up the mine) ...

In With The In Crowd ~ What The7 promissed to Lynch , except that They Lied To Him ! ...

Halfway Plot Switch ~ quite marvelously done too ...

Joker Jury ~ Kane's 'trial' ...

Complaining About Rescues They Don't Like ~ "- You ******* traitor ! why couldn't you just die ! - But Jenny i'm Your Father !" ...

ohitspatty
22nd Jun 2010, 00:37
I was going to write something nice about everyone but then I couldn't think of anything nice to say other than you guys are insane.

Now, it's nothing bad about it.

P.S Grievous is defiantly my favorite person on here. And no, I'm not kidding. He's just odd, funny, and has serious obsession with trophies.

joe the janitor
22nd Jun 2010, 05:04
# joe the janitor ~ this guy is called the 'janitor' for a reason (he'll blow your head off , drag your bleeding body all over the hallway And Still make sure no one notices a thing) ...
:eek: Umm... Thanks?

SlashPrower
22nd Jun 2010, 12:31
Lol, Grievous seems to be everyone's favorite.

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jun 2010, 15:47
My years of grievances are finally over ! i have found a community that looooooves meeeeeeeeee ! *chorus starts singing* *a huge trophy pops out of nowhere* *then Grievous realizes that trophies just aren't real , and so he continues grieving , the chorus got eaten by a T Rex by the way* ...

But seriously though it had to be this way , it had to ... i mean imagine if the number one Kane & Lynch fan is someone that none of the other fans like ? that'll be a irony in itself ... and we might have some laughs thinking about it ... meh , i don't know ... let's not think about it ...

I'm actually concerned about the laziness of you all , i mean common , no one has thought of rebuilding my mansion yet ? ...
Nah screw the mansion , and the skyscraper , nah ... Build Me A City ! ...

And since Slash is a sole female person in here , she shouldn't get her hands dirty in building my city , nah , she should do what she does best ...
Yeah ... You Know It ! ...

Updating the Kane & Lynch TV Trope page with them tropes i just gave you , or at least tell me they suck donkey balls ...

I'm not *****ing ! I Just HATE BEING IGNORED !!! ...

Don't forget your muffins on the way out ! ...

Bevacur
22nd Jun 2010, 15:54
What is a Trope? I never heard of em..

Grievous, i don't love you. *robs a muffin and runs off*

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jun 2010, 16:39
Actually you did , i made a topic called "Anyone read Kane & Lynch's page on TV Tropes ? ..." (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=109697) and you saw it ...

Oh and i wouldn't doubt that you didn't love me ...
WHO ELSE WOULD LEAVE THAT HOT CHOCOLATE BURNING OUT HALF OF MY FACE AND BLEW UP MY SKYSCRAPER , WHILE I WAS STILL IN IT ! WITH MY BED CRUSHING ON ME ! ...

*screams so loud that the Muffin Got SCARED and blew itself up , replacing itself with a donut* ...

Bevacur
22nd Jun 2010, 18:00
Ah! I remember that thread but i still fail to understand what a tv trope is.

Thats how i show my respect to people, by covering their faces with burning hot chocolate.

Hmmm...donuts.

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jun 2010, 18:11
I precisely said at the beginning of that thread to stay out of it If You Didn't Know What TV Trope Is ...

So it's your fault ! Now choke on that donut ! ...

Bevacur
22nd Jun 2010, 18:42
I completely ignored your post lol. I have this talent where i can ignore some posts and not even notice it. As just shown.

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jun 2010, 18:55
Rewriting my entry for Bevacur ...

# Bevacur ~ burned half of my face , blew up my skyscraper , and admits that he has a 'gift' of ignoring posts completely ... Trivia : not to be confused with Beavers , them cute things knows how to Build things ...

Vulture
27th Jun 2010, 23:28
# Acid Burn ~ there's no point in saying we were best friends , in fact we hated each other back in 2009 , things kind of calmed down a bit once i went missing then came back , then went missing again , and finally returned now ... i would most certainly not say it was my fault why he got angry at me (he will deny it , but trust me , we were fighting over a volcano) but i guess Kane & Lynch fans will often have at least one moment of fragile alliance amongst ourselves ... and what a ironic way to start this list of people who all wants to repeatedly punch me in the face ! ...

# Arsh ~ i'll actually have something to say about him if he spends more time in the forum like he is suppose to ! (trivia : he was a very active fan back in 2007 for Dead Men , yep , we go Way Back) ...

# Bawabus ~ i have to say i kind of respect him , in fact i respect all those who have enough patience in listening to me rambling around and blowing things out of proportion , and then write two or three paragraphs to put me back on the 'right' side of the tracks ... but still , sometimes i did wanted to push him off a cliff (after giving him a parachute of course , silly) ...

# Bearded Hoplite ~ oddly enough i don't know jack sheeat about him ... except of course he heavily contributed to my Fake trophies / achievement topic ... trophy for him , then ...

# Bevacur ~ damn it where has he been lately ? he was a nice chap , easy to talk to ...

# Brackstone17 ~ so far we seem to get along pretty well , in fact he seems to get along with everyone pretty well ... ... ... you know what i'm talking about , one day he's going to explode ! ... luckily i know he'll be on my side ... yeah i just know it ...

# Chaotic doom of Bob ~ i'm sorry but this guy is just a mess , he says he has all the time in the world but i rarely see him , and when i do see him he is occupied in some other trivial matters (like feeding his dog in the middle of a heist) ... but he is still one of the top sixteen users in this forum , so i guess we Have to leave him a seat ...

# CommiesSuck ~ no one probably remembers him , but he did a very successful fanfic topic (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=99177) back in december 2009 ... he then stopped , around the same time i left the forum for the first time ...

# Dark Angel 7 ~ well recently he said he "loves my post (in the not-so-creepy way)" ... so ... yeah ... let's move on ! ...

# DaSilva Peru ~ he's a nice guy ... and seems to like his name alot as he rarely can't write a post without introducing himself , but he's a nice guy ...

# Doctor Klowneus ~ along with Kent and Acid Burn , Klown was the only other Real Frequent user back when i signed up in this forum , so i can't say we weren't immediatly 'friends' ! after all we had to stick together , during months of silence and emptiness ... July , August , September , October , yep , before Dog Days was announced , we were quite alone ... of course there weren't just us four , a couple of guys joined in after me , such as this next one ...

# Falken Wut ~ i remember him being that new guy that came out of nowhere and acted as if he was right at home back in summer / fall 2009 , he had his share of opinion on things , which made him annoying and welcoming , depending on the situation (when he fails to understand my jokes however , That was Really Annoying , but still , we ate muffins afterwards) ... recently though he's practically a no show , a lot of people seemed to have disapeared after i went 'missing' for a couple of months ... i wonder if i had something to do with it ...

# iuqhfiiqp3vuhperqiu9 ~ ... ... ... ... yeah enough said ...

# Jack Gordon ~ he's a nice guy ... wait , no , he made that E3 thread while i was making my own thread , that bastard ! i'll kill all the dogs in Dog Days just to piss him off , that animal lover ...

# Keir ~ one of Eidos forums' main moderators and the one who brought us the news of which Dog Days is 'officially announced' ... at that time he spent a few times in the forum talking with us , he even said i was cool at one point , i think we were all too high on excitement anywya to not say these things to anyone ...

# Kent-45 ~ i'm heavily suspecting him to be one of my hallucinations since we manages to get along so well ... Too Well , he's that spy in front of my secret hideout , i know it , he wants me dead too ... arrrgh ... ... i mean it's a bit weird how we share about our lives ... Oh So That's Why We Got Along So Well ! He's Been Using Me All This Time !!! ... (luckily i was smart , and lied about everything when talking to him , hehehe , don't tell him i just said that ... *Kent pulls out his laser scoped sniper rifle and aims right at my nose*) ...

# Mercenary of The7 ~ same as Bevacur , DoctorKlown and Falkenwut , active members during the emptiness of fall 2009 , but now they all went Awol , and strangely all after my disapearence ... ... oh common is it really my fault ? look at the new members we had around , look at this next one ... oh wait , actually , no ...

# MxOAgentJohnson ~ he hates people ... because he secretly care for us all ... so it's not all that bad ... Or is it ? ... (we do have a special bond in how we believe we'll be , hopefully , reborn with Dog Days' release) ...

# Nick@IO ~ also known as the man who wish we would all behave , and is the lead commander in operation 'Grievous bodily harm' in which he plans to crush me over with his dump truck , and post photos of my corpse on this forum , and the people will crown him god ... But seriously though you all can't believe how excited i was when he sended that friend request message ... i mean the message was like "Warning ! a moderator just sended you a friend request , refuse this and you will die" all written in red ... i smiled ! ...

# oh its patty ~ i have to say , New Vegas should be called Fallout 4 ... seriously though i still read his name as Oh **** , probably because i fear him and his arguments ... so everytime he responds i see that Oh **** has posted ! ...

# One of Seven ~ also once a good regular poster , my missing must have brought some dark times to this forum , how else would you explain these top dogs all gone underground at the same time ? ... oh wait ... what if ... what if it was my 'return' that chased them away ? ... Plot Twist ! ...

# petersjov ~ i kind of like his name ...

# Uh Uh ~ i just noticed something , alot of these guys could actually very well all be the same person under different names , where's your individuality in all this ? ... oh but i remember UhUh for saying welcome back to me , so that makes him special ! ...

# Unpaid Intern ~ a civilised person who states that he is in Coppenhagen , Danemark ... like where IO Interactive's headquarter is located ... you do the math ... but anywyas , he was a nice addition to our Dead Men brotherhood ... i miss those good times we all had , just the seven (or nine) of us ...

# Vulture ~ well he did created a Kane & Lynch fan site ... don't know why nobody goes on it , though ...

# Young Zer0 ~ he is a legend , he also has a pretty face , and i'm a very jalous person , oh and i like blunt instruments ... ... ... LYNCH SMASH ! ... (but like Arsh , we go Way Back) ...

I did not list all the forum members (believe it or not , this wasn't the complete list !) that went by this holy ground , but i listed the regular ones (at least those i respond to / knows something about) , mostly the top sixteen along with a few well deserved honorable mentions to the Dead Men ... i'm sure they'll be back in the following months with Dog Days' imminent release ...

Oh but yes , i'm forgetting the best part , am i not ? *someone throws a tomato on the stage* *he missed me badly* ... oh well let's start with her , then ...

Slash Prower ...
I have to say she came out of nowhere , is she really the first woman who steps foot in this forum ? who knows , but she's the first one to publicly say so , and she's got pictures to show she is real (Or is she ?!!?) ...
Slash Prower came , coincidentally , just around the time when i left the forum for the second time , and i guess it was pretty safe to say she 'replaced' me for that time ... afterall who else would talk so much about the storyline besides me and my rantings ? she did those topics , she also wrote put Lynch's interrogation file on youtube , which gained my huge respect for her ... it also started a what you will call it as a 'rivalry' , as she tends to ... steal my topic ideas , yeah , you know that cosplay one ? well i had thought about showing my face sooner or later , but then again , with the state of my mind , i have to thank her for ... setting up checkpoints on my road , or else i would have been running in circles indefinitely ...
In some way then , i must say , if she didn't came to this forum i probably wouldn't have found enough reasons to came back myself ...
So thanks ... thanks for setting up enough topics and discussions for me to reply in ... and subsequently make a fool out of myself everytime ...

Kind of think of it that's not what you will call a 'good news' now is it ? anywya , we'll see ...

Alrighty then now onto the main event ! ...

Grievous ...

The 'gnr' apparently doesn't stand for anything in particular , rumor has it it's a weird diminutive of 'general' , which makes him the general of grievances , Grievous himself doesn't seem to refute this hypothesis ...
He is perhaps the one member you're immediatly recognize without even having to read his name , it's not just the Font he uses when he writes , nor is it his signatures '...' that he leaves to express the moment one breathes when making a speech , nor is it his trend of never speeling 'anywya' correctly ... it's just that no one else writes like Grievous , meaning that no one elses writes without making much sense for the most time ...
Indeed , while he talks more than anyone (out of the 8500 total posts in the Dog Days forum , he is estimated to have posted , on his own , 1500 of them) he seems to be mostly saying things that just aren't important , or worst , he'll give Huge importance to things that no one cares ... He blames his own 'issues' for acting out like this , and his personnal miserable life , some people have wondered whether he is just not a Lynch fan pushed to the extreme , Grievous always denied about this however , claiming that Lynch is just another 'coincidence' in his life , albeit a huge one ...
Indeed , no one really knows who Grievous is , apart that he can very well be Lynch incarnated ...
For example one would expect him to post a message about him in the Introduction topic , however , no such post of his exists , Fact is however Grievous did posted once back when it was first created in january , replying to Nick's question of "Who are you ?" , Grievous replied that he "truly doesn't know" and posted a picture of himself , all dramatic like ... the moderators deleted his post , and Grievous then went missing for a couple of months ...
Grievous seems to be very pessimistic about the general population , proud of being himself a 'minority' of whichever situation despite the fact that sometimes , he really has no reason to be a minority , other than being noticed by everyone , it is in these situations where Grievous convinces himself everybody hates his behavior , and becomes acting all histrionic and like ...
And even though he is a flawed , no , very flawed individual who is just not right with himself (he keeps repeating constantly , as if he was looking for pity) one cannot fully blame him if one studies his past ... unfortunately no one trully knows of his past , one forum member has been quite close at understanding Grievous' mentality and ultimately , his vision full of hope for the world ... but in the end all seem so fragile for Grievous , as he always ends his sentences with three dots , as if the blood in his mind was still leaking , broken by the past and grieving for the present , the future seems to be like a meaningless void for him ... But that doesn't justifies his absolute need to harass everybody in the Dog Days forum , and who knows ? perhaps one day , everything will be alright for Grievous ...

In the meantime everybody has to deal with him , tragic ...

Interesting bits of trivia :
- Grievous looks asian , despite saying he isn't one , nevertheless his face and mentality is the most accurate ressemblence to date to the video game character Lynch and perhaps forever ... there is unfortunately , nothing to brag about of ressembling to a 'wife killer psychopath' ... this could explain why he defends the character Lynch so much , in hoping that he could retain humanity in himself , through Lynch ...

- Grievous actually owns a blog , but since hope seems to be destroying itself a lot faster when writing on his blog , he decided to annoy everyone here , in this forum ... and so far , things are a bit brighter than back in the blog ... ... ... ... or is it truly ? ...

- Grievous joined the Eidos forums the July fourteenth 2009 , his first post and topic to the Dead Men forum was ... bringing the news of a "Kane & Lynch 2 : Dog Days" being trademarked ... (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=91004) quite a entrance for Kane & Lynch number one fan , ain't it ? ...

- Grievous says he enjoys having arguments with other forum members , saying it's "precisely how we keep a forum running" , unfortunately , either most of the time he wins the argument in a short time (at least he thinks he won the argument) or no one sees any point in arguing anything about , and while it seems to be a good thing for Grievous to learn to shut up ... at the same time ... ... ...

Meh what's the use ... i barely know what i'm looking for sometimes ...

just wondering; how long does it take for you to write this 'post'

it was even hard to quote it :D

SlashPrower
27th Jun 2010, 23:30
Personally, I'm of the opinion that Grievous can type 17 words a second and typing that for him takes about as much effort as this post is taking me right now.

It would explain a lot.

EDIT: Hey guys I found Grievous's blog. I can tell it's him because of all the ellipses.

Vulture
27th Jun 2010, 23:34
Personally, I'm of the opinion that Grievous can type 17 words a second and typing that for him takes about as much effort as this post is taking me right now.

It would explain a lot.

he has a secret ultra-technological pc.. writes stuff while he is thinking

SlashPrower
27th Jun 2010, 23:40
Argh Grievous, your sentences are so disjointed that it's nigh impossible to understand what you're trying to say. Try going one post without using ellipses.

Also, Grievous's hair is really ******* long.

Vulture
27th Jun 2010, 23:44
GNRGRIEVOUS Says:# Vulture ~ well he did created a Kane & Lynch fan site ... don't know why nobody goes on it , though ...

well i think 1850 - 250(probably clicks by me ) =1600 in two months is a decent number given the fact that most people sadly dont care about K&L

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 00:01

It would explain a lot.

EDIT: Hey guys I found Grievous's blog. I can tell it's him because of all the ellipses.

I write my soul ... while you people write ... words ...

Also , which blog ? because i have three of them , i'm assuming you found the Games Nonsensical Review one , then you must have also found another in the comment section , yes ? ...

he has a secret ultra-technological pc.. writes stuff while he is thinking

All credit goes to the secret goverment society , they even have some machines that can fly ! i saw them ! ...

Argh Grievous, your sentences are so disjointed that it's nigh impossible to understand what you're trying to say. Try going one post without using ellipses.

Also, Grievous's hair is really ******* long.

It depends which senstences you're talking about , some of them i wrote for myself , some of the sentences is meant to look disjointed because my mind isn't going well ...

Oh and i told you my hair was long , you didn't believed it ? ...

well i think 1850 - 250(probably clicks by me ) =1600 in two months is a decent number given the fact that most people sadly dont care about K&L

Oh well i'm changing your entry to # Vulture ~ the guy from Turkey who asked about how long does it takes for me to write my posts , which happens to be a very good question , and i respect him for that ...

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 00:20
Hey Grievous, how old are you? It differs on each profile.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 00:23
What do you mean it differs on each profile ? where are you ? ...

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 00:24
The Skyrock account, then your YouTube channel. They say you're 44 and 66, respectively.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 00:26
My age seems to mean alot to you , doesn't it ? ...

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 00:28
Eh, vague curiosity. I don't really care, so you don't have to answer. It wsa just information I came by while looking for your blog(s).

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 00:41
Nah , i was just pointing that out because it isn't the first time you talk about my age ...
Anywya , the account i made on youtube dates back in 2006 , at that time i always used D-Day as my birthday ...

After 2008 , meaning after i found out about 'Lynch' , i used his birthday as my mine ... afterall he borrowed Me first , i had to borrow a few things in return ...

The reason why i never posted my real birthday is because a lot people actually won't communicate with people unless they reach a certain age , which i founded to be really stupid , so i mock that ideology by using fake birthday dates ...

And i mean look at us , most of us don't know how old we each other are (unless one openly states so , like you) , and that didn't stopped us from making a fine community now , did it ? ...

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 15:23
Lol Grievous is 66 year's old.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:34
It's not my fault if D-Day took place sixty six years ago ...

BeardedHoplite
28th Jun 2010, 15:46
Alright, I guess I should hop in on this

grevious- Crazy, yet hilarious, dude who rants and looks like Keyser Soze. I also take back my comment(s) about you being Pacific Islander and replace them with you being Turkish

Slash- Writes fanfics, draws anime, decent person. Think shes American

MxoAgent- Ginger british kid, tends to start ****. Played RDR with him

JackGordon- Belgian that played FA with me once, doesn't like hurting animals.

Nick- Nice guy, gives stuff out. Probably a Dane

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:50
Dog Man is belgian ? ...
Well Holy **** ...

Also i should make a list of "what people think i am" , and add 'Turkish' in it ...
I've already been called a Mexican , but never Turkish , doubt that i'll ever be called African though ... then again we're surrounded by blind people , who knows ...

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 15:53
You have been called a Mexican? Sorry but i laughed at that.

I have been called black before, especially since i let my hair grow abit. Like i said earlier, looks like an afro.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:59
Don't be sorry , i laughed even more when my dumbass friend said that ... and he was suppose to be italian , yet he looked like Niko Bellic , ridiculous ...

But i have to say , calling a white guy with a afro a black man is just ... whoa ...

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 16:00
When it is really sunny, i look pretty dark skinned. I tan pretty easily and makes me even more darker in the sun.

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 17:25
I've already been called a Mexican

*massive facepalm*

Grievous in no way looks Hispanic.

JackGordon
28th Jun 2010, 17:30
Dog Man is belgian ? ...
Well Holy **** ...
Dog Man is Belgian, indeed. Beer, chocolate & waffles for everyone!

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 17:48
*massive facepalm*

Grievous in no way looks Hispanic.

It had something to do about my moustache , but i said it , blame that dumbass italian friend of mine ...

Dog Man is Belgian, indeed. Beer, chocolate & waffles for everyone!

DINNER ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jun 2010, 19:40
Im gonna redo mine in more detail as i have met others more:

gnrGrievous: Good guy, asian but not asian, tends to ... a lot, he can have a laugh and is the best lynch cosplayer i know of.

JackGordon: Dog Man, who doesnt love dog man, wether its us playing on Gears Of War 2 at midnight, or just sending huge ass messages back and forth on xboxlive, he is probably the member who i have gotten to know the best and is one of my personal favourites of all board members.

SlashPrower: Nice girl, talented at art, good at writing, but generally can seem a bit unplayful and boring, but most times shes a good laugh, i've noticed she tends to only really write in the topics she or grievous starts...

Bevacur: Is an absoloute brilliant laugh, this guy has kept me entertained for a while and we can have some good chats, we need to play moar.

BeardedHoplite: When he isnt playing Red Dead, hes playing mass effect, hes my red dead buddy cause he is the one that generally plays with me, even though im always pissed off when he does want to play due to something thats happened during the day.

Nick@IO: i love nick :) Nick always makes my day and im still gonna thrash his ass soon!

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 20:43
i've noticed she tends to only really write in the topics she or grievous starts...

We like civilised conversations in clean topics ...

BeardedHoplite
30th Jun 2010, 21:52
BeardedHoplite: When he isnt playing Red Dead, hes playing mass effect, hes my red dead buddy cause he is the one that generally plays with me, even though im always pissed off when he does want to play due to something thats happened during the day.

!

That's actually my brother who does all the Mass Effect-ing.

Also if you're angry just take out your frustrations on some kids, Wild West stlye

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 21:54
Oh ... ... that's awkward ...

Kent-45
30th Jun 2010, 21:54
I think that guy Kent is an *******. Someone should tell him he has no friends.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jun 2010, 22:01
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( ...

Morphilms
1st Jul 2010, 11:04
Kent has no friends because he keeps his enemies closer

SlashPrower
1st Jul 2010, 17:07
SlashPrower: Nice girl, talented at art

Speaking of which:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo0437.jpg

Did a self-portrait. I was bored.

GrievousOdyssey
1st Jul 2010, 23:51
I like the fact that you left your pencils on the right , next to your portrait , i like it ...

So ... among the bored members of this fine community , one did a self portrait , one delivered a message ... and the rest ? what are they doing i wonder ...

JackGordon
2nd Jul 2010, 09:33
^ Not trying to hurt her feelings :p

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 09:44
For once i seriously do not understand what you are saying ...