PDA

View Full Version : Nutty Madam watching the trailer

michal.lewtak
20th Jun 2010, 18:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj3xjGfE-Xg
She sure approves of it!

Pretentious Old Man.
20th Jun 2010, 18:46
Can't believe some people react like that...

What a shame...

:)

LisuPL
20th Jun 2010, 18:53
Hahaha I can figure she pre-ordered the game like 10 times already....

Lady_Of_The_Vine
20th Jun 2010, 18:56
Lmao, too funny.

I'm happy for her though... seems like Barrett's took her to heaven, not hell. :D

LisuPL
20th Jun 2010, 18:59
Lmao, too funny.

I'm happy for her though... seems like Barrett's took her to heaven, not hell. :D

You got to admit tho'......she is right, that the trailer is epicness mixed with passion (and 10 million $ spent to render all this lol).

Badmaker
20th Jun 2010, 19:01
LOL, thats the definition.......of a real fan.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
20th Jun 2010, 19:08
I agree that the trailer is EPIC, yes. It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen. :cool:

Badmaker
20th Jun 2010, 19:11
I agree that the trailer is EPIC, yes. It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen. :cool:

But, something is missing, some Omar dudes maybe ? :D

Lady_Of_The_Vine
20th Jun 2010, 19:13
But, something is missing, some Omar dudes maybe ? :D

Don't be so sure. The humans that became the Omar (in IW) will still look like humans in DX:HR, but who are slowly modifying themselves. Plenty of augmented humans to be seen, huh? ;)

LisuPL
20th Jun 2010, 19:15
Who is Omar lol? I mean....I've played IW for like only an hour....after realizing it's a steaming pile of *****....the whole game I got as a free addon in a PC magazine lol and I didn't want to play it even for free after what I saw for that one hour

pringlepower
20th Jun 2010, 19:17
Who is Omar lol? I mean....I've played IW for like only an hour....after realizing it's a steaming pile of *****....the whole game I got as a free addon in a PC magazine lol and I didn't want to play it even for free after what I saw for that one hour

After JC merged with Helios, bad things happened. Some crazy Russian motherf**ckers decided to turn themselves into badass hive-mind techno-lobsters in order to survive the famines. They are the Omar, and they're voices are quite annoying

Lady_Of_The_Vine
20th Jun 2010, 19:18
Who is Omar lol? I mean....I've played IW for like only an hour....after realizing it's a steaming pile of *****....r

Oh dear, I hope you got over it.
How do you feel now, LisuPL? The body may heal... but the mind is not always so resilient.

Badmaker
20th Jun 2010, 19:18

The game is quite alright its just.....we played DX1 so much that we wanted another DX-ish game, not some action, uni-ammo consolized game :D

Badmaker
20th Jun 2010, 19:23
Don't be so sure. The humans that became the Omar (in IW) will still look like humans in DX:HR, but who are slowly modifying themselves. Plenty of augmented humans to be seen, huh? ;)

wow, ure serious about those Omar, arent u ? :D
i just hope u wont turn in one of those things :rolleyes:

Shadowdagger
20th Jun 2010, 19:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj3xjGfE-Xg
She sure approves of it!

My reaction to her -------> http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/images/smilies1/sweatdrop.gif

PS: The Omar rule! :D

Kodaemon
20th Jun 2010, 19:25
I think you just made a big faux pas there, Badmaker... :P

SageSavage
20th Jun 2010, 19:27
lol

KSingh77
20th Jun 2010, 19:27
She was excited

Good thing she didn't pass from the hype,that or the bacon big macs.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
20th Jun 2010, 19:29
wow, ure serious about those Omar, arent u ? :D
About as serious as the reality of "transhumanists" go I guess, and DX:HR being about transhumanism. of course. ;)

i just hope u wont turn in one of those things :rolleyes:
Not much chance of that, I'm too good-looking. :p
The closest I get to looking like that is when I've got my motorbike leathers on. :cool:

LisuPL
20th Jun 2010, 19:32
The game is quite alright its just.....we played DX1 so much that we wanted another DX-ish game, not some action, uni-ammo consolized game :D

For me only original Deus Ex 1 exists in franchise....IW is a "persona non grata" in my view of Deus Ex franchise....so DE:HR is in face - Deus Ex 2, not 3 for me:)

ZakKa89
20th Jun 2010, 19:46
I seriously had my hand in front of my mouth too to cover my huge grin. Also got boosebumps and tears in my eyes. Was trying not make any sound because I was at work : )

Damn that very trailer was the reason I joined this forum after a lot of off-line viewing ^^ Just wanted to talk about it.

LisuPL
20th Jun 2010, 19:52
Oh dear, I hope you got over it.
How do you feel now, LisuPL? The body may heal... but the mind is not always so resilient.

I'll take you to hell for this intimidation...kiddin'...I almost healed......but the mind.....still thinks IW is a steaming pile of bullschokolat

michal.lewtak
20th Jun 2010, 20:14
I'll take you to hell for this intimidation...kiddin'...I almost healed......but the mind.....still thinks IW is a steaming pile of bullschokolat

I actually tried to play it about 3 or 4 times. But the HUD didn't let me. And all the STUPID revolving animations all the time that weren't remotely beautiful or futuristic and made doing ANYTHING a pain in the ass because you had to see that little animation.

ArcR
20th Jun 2010, 20:33
Hahaha I can figure she pre-ordered the game like 10 times already....

LOL! That's for sure. Someone should link the store and some wall papers so she can start building a shrine.

EDIT: don't really do it. She might work her way into the forum.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
20th Jun 2010, 20:35
I think she deserves a shout-out on the Dev Blog. :D

Dead-Eye
20th Jun 2010, 20:35
The vectors, the vectors are all WRONG!

Pinky_Powers
21st Jun 2010, 05:27
I showed a friend of mine all the trailers for Human Revolution, ending with the full E3 trailer, and he was wild with excitement. I sat him before my screen and turned up the bass and volume and blasted him with visual and auditory splendor. He had never played a Deus Ex game before. Had never even heard of them. So I gave him a thorough run-down of what a Deus Ex game is, and I sent him home with my precious DX disk. He was quite anxious to sink his teeth into it. :cool:

rokstrombo
21st Jun 2010, 07:13
I hate the internet so much...