PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Plaform play... what if?

Ants_27_
19th Jun 2010, 09:27
Well my point comes from an article I read about valve and there aims with Portal 2.

They aim to allow PC players and PS3 player play the game cooperatively with each other without having to worry about what platform they play on. Then again I believe valve intend to put the steam service onto the PS3 so I suppose that may help in some way.:scratch:

Anyway, long story short, do you think it would be worth CD attempting to work out a way that would allow PC players play with PS3 users or whoever and whatever?

I doubt they would but what the heck, why not see what you lot think.;)

Unless they are actually doing it, then hurrah!:D

Danielsun_
19th Jun 2010, 13:22
yeah i carry the main vote atm mwuahha lol

Ants_27_
19th Jun 2010, 15:31

Course Boss;)

Edit - Why the hell do I keep saying boss? I have no idea:lol: Maybe its the wait for MGS that keeps making me say it!

LARALOVERnr1
19th Jun 2010, 16:05
Lol. what does MGS have to do with the word 'boss'?

anywayz, i voted 'yes'

Ants_27_
19th Jun 2010, 16:45
Lol. what does MGS have to do with the word 'boss'?

anywayz, i voted 'yes'

Big Boss Aka Naked Snake

The Boss Aka Big Bosses mentor (or whatever):D

But back to the matter at hand... I suppose it could create a somewhat problem were 360's are concerned!

Error96_
4th Jul 2010, 01:15
Don't really mind either way. Think Soingle player or two PC's would be what I would use.

chriss_99
4th Jul 2010, 08:33
I voted yes! But I don't think it will ever happen.

aussie500
5th Jul 2010, 01:06
I voted yes, but Xbox 360 players will not be able to participate so it seems unlikely. But if they could do it for at least the PC and PS3 players it would be nice.

_Love2Raid_
5th Jul 2010, 14:21
Would have been amazing, although cross-platform between 360 and PS3 is highly unlikely. Other possibilities are more likely (PS3 and PC, PC and 360).
:(

Danielsun_
5th Jul 2010, 18:44

is it because you view me as your boss even though i think we are equals in our amazing tour guide giving :D