PDA

View Full Version : financial district 100%

ewade71
18th Jun 2010, 00:18
i am having a little trouble w/ the financial district. on my radar it shows 100%. what happened was i had 98 and then found a water tower after circling around the city about 50 times and then it showed 100 but i didnt get the city complete banner after completion nor does the map show it as completed.this happened in another city also but i found something else to get it checked off.

is there an item really hidden well in the financial district or am i just missing it?this is my last place and i will have conquered every city,base,marina etc. driving me nuts

JC2BIG
18th Jun 2010, 00:27
im pretty sure you dont really have 100%, you have like 99.5. so its like rounding to 100, but there's still one item left that you need to get the banner and the checkmark

JustCauseStunting
18th Jun 2010, 05:33
I had the same! You still have to find a propoganda trailer or a water tower. (The game cant show 99,5, so its 100%)

Puffnstuff
18th Jun 2010, 22:17
There was a propaganda trailer in an out of the way place I had to blow up to finish it.

benn-i
17th Jul 2010, 17:58
There was a propaganda trailer in an out of the way place I had to blow up to finish it.

Do you remember were the propaganda trailer was? Im having the same problem over here.. Maybe its also the one i'm still missing (im also at 100% without the check) Thanx allready.. :-)