PDA

View Full Version : Air Propultion Gun

JayHaloBeast
17th Jun 2010, 20:24
Well, today I bought the pack that has the APG in it and I'm loving it a lot -- so much fun!
But, when you're on top of a car/truck/etc it doesn't work. I mean, you can still see all the air and that coming out and the ammo counter going down. It just doesn't have any effects on the police. I wanted to be able to do a 'drive-by' with the APG and stand on top of a moving vehicle and shoot the APG then get back into the car.

Anyone else experience this?

KomodoDave
29th Jun 2010, 23:12
Well, today I bought the pack that has the APG in it and I'm loving it a lot -- so much fun!
But, when you're on top of a car/truck/etc it doesn't work. I mean, you can still see all the air and that coming out and the ammo counter going down. It just doesn't have any effects on the police. I wanted to be able to do a 'drive-by' with the APG and stand on top of a moving vehicle and shoot the APG then get back into the car.

Anyone else experience this?

Not as you describe it, no.

The APG seems to have a minimum distance you need to be from the target for it to work. Too close, and it has no effect.

It works perfectly fine for me when firing at other vehicles whilst standing in a stunt-jumped position on a car; if this definitely doesn't work for you, you should post it in the patch sticky thread in the General Discussion subforum. Not that there's much point, we've been waiting what seems like forever for an update to fix the numerous in-game issues, and still nothing.