PDA

View Full Version : leisureliner for ps3 and xbox 360

grizzle61
17th Jun 2010, 12:14
why are there trophies for this game when you cannot get 100% for this game on these 2 platforms because of this stupid leisureliner bus , it ruins the whole gameplay when you cannot get the 100% for such a little thing , the game has been out for ages now , everybody needs the vehicles trophy to get platinium trophy . yes there are alot of bugs in this game ( i have not come across any that warrant complaining about ) but the bus is not a glitch or bug otherwise people would be telling others how to get it or where it is , pc version has got it why not consoles, is it that hard to bring out a patch for the bus , just seems to me that dedicated console players ( that look for 100% completion ) are ripped off again with another game you cannot get finished:mad2:

KomodoDave
29th Jun 2010, 23:17
the bus is not a glitch or bug otherwise people would be telling others how to get it or where it is

The bus not appearing is very definitely a bug.

You can simply get any DLC vehicle and it'll contribute to the "driven all vehicles" trophy, thus overcoming the leisureliner issue.

We're all as frustrated as you about the lack of a patch, believe me.