PDA

View Full Version : GOL and Origins not the same thing?

lookalikelara
17th Jun 2010, 05:11
So my understaning is that there is going to be both TR9 (origins) and a new game called lara croft and the gaurdian of light?
:confused:

QiX
17th Jun 2010, 05:23
Exactly :thumb:

lookalikelara
22nd Jun 2010, 00:13
ok thats good :)

aussie500
22nd Jun 2010, 08:59
Nobody official has said TR9 will be the origins concept though, I would wait for something official before jumping to conclusions. Origins could have just been a rejected design concept and they are making something else as the next Tomb Raider game.

a_big_house
22nd Jun 2010, 14:59
Nobody official has said TR9 will be the origins concept though, I would wait for something official before jumping to conclusions. Origins could have just been a rejected design concept and they are making something else as the next Tomb Raider game.

and now my mind wonders of what they decided....

TrickyVein
23rd Jun 2010, 02:07
By "Origins" you mean that japanese-horror island thing from a while back right? That was worrying. Does this mean CD is doing something different now? I hope so.

lookalikelara
26th Jul 2010, 01:34
i just want an official idea, its been a while since theyve said anything i guess their focus is on GOL right now

TrickyVein
26th Jul 2010, 01:47
As it should be. :)

*replaying all my TR games in the meantime*

beretta
26th Jul 2010, 22:32
So my understaning is that there is going to be both TR9 (origins) and a new game called lara croft and the gaurdian of light?
:confused:

Good evening
do not worry they aretwo different license a Tomb Raider ,Lara croft and the other that will soon be discovered:)