PDA

View Full Version : Adam Jensen... man of style?

Rindill the Red
15th Jun 2010, 01:52
Hey, I was just looking at some pics on the internet + the trailers and I noticed that Adam Jensen, while usually in his iconic duster, also sports a more "spec-ops type" armor-suit thing.

I was wondering if there is going to be the option to customize Jensen's appearance or perhaps choose his outfit.

I know that DX 1 had some choices at the beginning mainly related to skin tone but beyond that nothing.

Alpha Protocol and Mass Effect have combat armor/ outfits as a part of the RPG aspect with varying attributes and abilities as well as the ability to modify the character's face/hair.

I was wondering if DX:HR was going to do something similar?

Discuss...

hem dazon 90
15th Jun 2010, 02:04
I'm guessing he alternates between the trench coat when he in a social environment and the spec ops gear when he is on a mission

Rindill the Red
15th Jun 2010, 02:55
I'm guessing he alternates between the trench coat when he in a social environment and the spec ops gear when he is on a mission

Yeah, I suppose that'd make the most sense.

I was also thinking that the main changes to Adam's appearance will be his augmentations.

VastShadowz41
15th Jun 2010, 04:02
I noticed this. Personally I rather have him in his duster coat all the time or somehow steal JC's trenchcoat from the future. :P

pringlepower
15th Jun 2010, 04:13
he'll get his arm blade caught up in that rich, floral-pattern fabric

Irate_Iguana
15th Jun 2010, 06:41
Hey, I was just looking at some pics on the internet + the trailers and I noticed that Adam Jensen, while usually in his iconic duster, also sports a more "spec-ops type" armor-suit thing.

At some point one of my concept artists made the suggestion to simply give him two outfits. The settings in the game are clearly divided between urban area and enemy territory. So we gave Adam a trenchcoat to blend in with a crowd. When he enters his helicopter to infiltrate a guarded territory he’ll take it off.

This switching will be done for you. You don't get to choose his outfit.

Spartalk
15th Jun 2010, 06:45

I was wondering if there is going to be the option to customize Jensen's appearance or perhaps choose his outfit.

I know that DX 1 had some choices at the beginning mainly related to skin tone but beyond that nothing.

Alpha Protocol and Mass Effect have combat armor/ outfits as a part of the RPG aspect with varying attributes and abilities as well as the ability to modify the character's face/hair.

I was wondering if DX:HR was going to do something similar?

Discuss...

yeah we know he looks fruity

Ubersuntzu
15th Jun 2010, 13:27
I dig the idea of hiding his augs while in the city, since augmented people aren't supposed to be treated very well and that's actually supposed to be the reason for the riots.

Malah
15th Jun 2010, 13:40
This switching will be done for you. You don't get to choose his outfit.

http://www.hostanyimage.com/files/25264703352135356679.jpg