PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4: White or Black?

dayd41
14th Jun 2010, 00:10
iPhone 4, the new "Revolutionary" iPhone

Vote for the best color you think suites the iPhone 4, even if your not getting it :)
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8882/blackiphone4.png

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/4337/whiteiphone4.png

I plan on getting the 16GB iPhone in July (when its released in Canada) but I cant decide which color to get.. The white one looks so hot and unique (in the way the white PSP looks hot, but on a different level) but then I know the black one looks more hot but I know the smudges will get on my nerves.

- did you guys know there are Just Cause 2 apps available in the app store? I decided to see if there were anything related to Just cause 2, and there are so many guides, tips and review apps available! I was quite suprised actually :)

LC2_the_boss
14th Jun 2010, 00:17
Whats the price?

anyway, i say white because it looks more WOW.

Black does look really good too but seems like it wont stand out as much.

dayd41
14th Jun 2010, 00:25
Whats the price?

anyway, i say white because it looks more WOW.

Black does look really good too but seems like it wont stand out as much.

Prices that most carriers offer:
$199 for 16GB (on a 2-3yr contract)
$299 for 32GB (on a 2-3yr contract)
$599 for 16GB (no contract)
$699 for 32GB (no contract)

If you dont own an iPhone, and you want the new one, your best bet is to save up for the full price no contract option, it will save you alot of money in the long run when you want to break free of the contract, especially if your signing with Rogers.

And I agree with your decision, I know the white iphone will look much much better in most situations, and will look sexy. Especially when viewing colorful pictures and videos.
Besides, I have looked at the black iphone 4 that someone was reviewing from 6 feet away, and it looked very thick because the grey rim around it surrounding the black glass made the rim look much thicker, whereas the white one looked much thinner because the rim blended in with the white, and it made it look like it was 5mm thin.

TheZooBoy
14th Jun 2010, 04:02
I say black.

P.S: This thread might get locked, so move it to the hanger brfore that happens. :D

Driber
14th Jun 2010, 06:03
This doesn't belong here. Use the JC2 hanger forum.

Edit: I see you already have a double thread in the Community Chat forum, do don't post this in the hanger!

closed.