PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Pic Thread

Pages : [1] 2

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 13:43
I stole your idea slash :P, If you wanna make this then ill delete the forum but i thought it would help if i did it cause im completely ******* sad and spend a good 10 hours a day on the PC doing ****, mainly because i work as a 3D animator, or maybe cause i really have no life, its all for you to decide.

Anyway post pics of yourself on here, ill keep this updated, group photos get cookies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SlashPrower: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/1276205943.jpg (She is woman therefore she cannot play video gaems)

MxOAgentJohnson: http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc190/mariodxadver1/?action=view&current=30421_131416576868631_1000000086739.jpg (Not as a daft punk robot mind you :P)

One Of Seven: http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc190/mariodxadver1/?action=view&current=n100001070891904_3812.jpg

gnrGrievous: http://www.flickr.com/photos/51071483@N06/sets/72157624127143375/ (AKA Asian Lynch)

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 13:44
Why the **** did you deleted your first thread just to remake it ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 13:47
Because i spelt something in the title wrong and im too lazy to figure out how to change titles, dont even think its possible.

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 13:49
That was your fourty seventh post ! ...

YoungZer0
11th Jun 2010, 14:18
Quite offtopic, innit?

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 14:21
Ye boi, eez well off topeec

SlashPrower
11th Jun 2010, 14:25
Name it something better. Like "Kane and Lynch photo album" or something.

I'll use my cosplay pic and upload a new pic later.

(Copied the info from the death row files in Dead Men's manual)

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/1276205943.jpg

Last Name: Prower

First Name: Slash

Alias(es): None

Race: Caucasian

Nationality: American citizen

D.O.B: Unknown

Sex: Female

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5 ft 2 in

Identifiers: Usually wearing a green fatigue jacket and/or a tank top, short, scars along left knee from surgery

Criminal History- Offense Category: Slash Prower has been found guilty of the murder of 16 American citizens. She is sentenced to death and awaits transportation to death row.

Case Notes: Very little is known about Slash's past- it is suspected that she destroyed government files and murdered old colleagues in order to cover her tracks.

She became the leader of a vicious mercenary gang at a very young age, but was eventually betrayed and ambushed by an allied group. She was captured at the scene of the ambush, put on trial, and sentenced to death. She was interviewed after being given the death sentence and responded sarcastically and/or angrily to most of the questions. She is uncooperative and rude toward prison security and staff, but there is no reason to believe that she is a serious threat.

I stole that file right before I broke out.

And yeah, I suggest deleting this and putting it in the off-topic section.

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 14:28
Well here's my amateurish batch that took a amazingly long time to make ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51071483@N06/sets/72157624127143375/

And here's a Flickr group , so far I'm the only one occupying in it , join in Dead Mens ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1427374@N20/

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 14:28
Prower can you give me the link? so i can link it on the first post

SlashPrower
11th Jun 2010, 14:32
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/1276205943.jpg

Cyniad
11th Jun 2010, 14:40
5 ft 2 inches? 1 meter 60-70? Don't remember this stupid unit of lenght :whistle:.

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 14:48
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc190/mariodxadver1/DaftPonk.jpg

That was me at MCM last year, it was during an interview.

A friend told me about some dude who also makes costumes but recorded a video of the interview and stuck it on youtube, i have requested many time he get it taken down but youtube sucks ****. And yes i know the camera is crappy :(

SlashPrower
11th Jun 2010, 14:53
So, I'm a mercenary, Grievous is Lynch if he was younger, better-looking, and seemingly Asian (but not really Asian), and MxO is a robot.

Interesting.

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 14:54
And with that, we shall take over the world!!!!!

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 14:54
The Brotherhood of Dead Men is filled with complicated people ! ...
Which is precisely why we Can take over the world !! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 14:57
SERIOUS TIEM NOW GRR,
This is the real me, this is the most recent and up to date photo, it may be the most recent, but i sure as hell dont like it haha. Im holding my grandads 3 legged dog. Long story short he was hit by a car, we now call him sir hoppalot.

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc190/mariodxadver1/?action=view&current=30421_131416576868631_1000000086739.jpg

SlashPrower
11th Jun 2010, 14:57
I bet chaoticd is Agent 47. Something tells me he's Agent 47.

If he is, the world is totally screwed.

EDIT: MxO is a ginger robot. He can steal our enemies' souls.

sorry i absolutely had to make that joke

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 15:01
Dont even get me started with the sexist jokes. I make about 100+ a day, if you dont want this thread to fill with 100+ posts of me making sexist jokes, you stop it now.

I AM DEAD SERIOUS GRRR.

-edit-

Also ill enjoy playing kane and lynch 2 on release date whilst your grovelling to your parents feet hoping they let you even TOUCH the game let alone lick and pleasure it like i will.

Wait... You wasnt suppose to know that...

SlashPrower
11th Jun 2010, 15:03
Fine, but if we get into a fight Grievous will probably back me up and then you're screwed. No robot can beat Asian-looking Lynch.

EDIT: My parents said it was okay if I bought the game, so suck it you creepy robot

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 15:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5lrGc8eE8

SlashPrower
11th Jun 2010, 15:06
HOLY MASSIVE RACISM BATMAN

But your point fails because Grievous isn't really Asian so HA

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 15:07
You assumed i was aiming the video at Grevious... And im the racist one for posting the video :P

SlashPrower
11th Jun 2010, 15:09
Well then who were you aiming the video at? :hmm:

GrievousOdyssey
I too make lots of sexist and racist jokes , that doesn't make me a weird looking guy does it ? ... so ... yeah i'm going to side with that girl with them sunglasses ...

But seriously though , Muffins or War ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
You said asian looking, i posted a video of an asian related video.

Its on topic.

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 15:10
***** started it :P

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 15:11
I barely touched that video fearing it'll feature some mad dogs , what was it ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 15:12
Its a guy called Rucka Rucka ali thats been banned like 2000000 times for posting his racist songs, even though he sells ******* loaaads of them. Im not racist but they make me laugh, he did one on gingers and i was in fits of laughter

JackGordon
11th Jun 2010, 17:44
Its a guy called Rucka Rucka ali thats been banned like 2000000 times for posting his racist songs, even though he sells ******* loaaads of them. Im not racist but they make me laugh, he did one on gingers and i was in fits of laughter
People yelling racism or whatever need to stop taking themselves too seriously. Haven't they ever heard of the healing power of laughter? I had a good laugh, that's for sure.
And here's something else: I'm a redhead myself and I always have a good laugh as well when South Park or whatever makes fun of redheads. Hehehe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7FwXPz8Slc&feature=related) :p

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 17:48
Shoot On Sight ! ...

One of Seven
11th Jun 2010, 18:12
Here's me, not a very good picture but I don't have to impress you!!!!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v22943/1141/51/n100001070891904_3812.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 18:19
Why are you trying to put a hypnosis on me ? why the hell is my own hand slapping my face ? what the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...

One of Seven
11th Jun 2010, 18:19
Hahaha good, good.

SlashPrower
11th Jun 2010, 19:05
Wait a second...If you squint a bit, One_of_Seven kind of looks like...

...JEFF GERSTMANN? WHAT

We're very sorry about you getting fired, Mr. Gerstmann, it wasn't fair :(

Also, I see you lost some weight. Nice.

So, on the Kane and Lynch boards, we have:

Young, rather short mercenary with sunglasses
Asian-looking Lynch
Redheaded robot
Unidentified redhead (JackGordon)
Reviewer who got fired because of his Kane and Lynch review

We need to invade a country or something.

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 19:16
We should all go and help america clean up BP's mess.

KANE AND LYNCH FORUMS AWAAAAAAY!

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 19:18
Wait ...

Why did you changed your comment , again ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 19:22
Wait ...

Why did you changed your comment , again ? ...

Cause i felt like it. why do you triple dot after everything? even after exclemation marks and question marks?

chaoticd
11th Jun 2010, 19:28
woah! look at all this im missing... now i want to be part of this..... i think the closest person i could look like is kane, i might just put on my awsome halloween costume. hehehe.

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 19:54
You call being dressed as a cyclop a 'halloween costume' ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Jun 2010, 19:57
HAHA, Quite off topic here but someone offered me 3k for my daft punk costume, thats acceptable seen as though its got progammed flashing LED lights and all that good stuff..
What do you think guys, keep it for wins or sell off for LOADSA MONEY!

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 20:45
We never sell our suit you idiot , ever hero knows that ...

One of Seven
11th Jun 2010, 21:38
Wait a second...If you squint a bit, One_of_Seven kind of looks like...

...JEFF GERSTMANN? WHAT

We're very sorry about you getting fired, Mr. Gerstmann, it wasn't fair :(

Also, I see you lost some weight. Nice.

So, on the Kane and Lynch boards, we have:

Young, rather short mercenary with sunglasses
Asian-looking Lynch
Redheaded robot
Unidentified redhead (JackGordon)
Reviewer who got fired because of his Kane and Lynch review

We need to invade a country or something.

Yes Jeff is now 17 and can now tell what a good game is.

SlashPrower
11th Jun 2010, 21:52
Hey, while I didn't agree with his review in general, he had some valid points. In fact, I would have given Dead Men a score close to his- probably a 7.5 to a 6.5.

Still not worth firing him over. Now, if he had given it, like, a 3.0...

WHATEVER TIME FOR VACATION

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2010, 21:52
Bless Thee ! It's a Miracle ! ...

GrievousOdyssey
12th Jun 2010, 00:41
he had some valid points. In fact, I would have given Dead Men a score close to his- probably a 7.5 to a 6.5.

The problem i had with Jeff's review was not that he gave a Six out of ten , a lot of other sites had gave a six out of ten and i have no problem with them , because they gave their shares of reasons , whether i agree with their reasons or not is another story , what's important is having enough reasons to give this game a six out of ten ...

Jeff gave nothing that i would consider as 'valid points' to justify that score , that's why i didn't liked this particular review of his ...

But i suppose your take on this would be interesting ...

TheMoD
12th Jun 2010, 01:01
wow that is weird I was expecting gnrgrievious to look something like the comicbookguy from the simpsons buuut you actually look pretty awesome

Brackstone17
12th Jun 2010, 01:09
I agree with Grievious regarding the review. It's not so much that he gave it a six, but the fact that he never even finished the game before the review and the review did not at all match up with the score. If you aren't going to finish the game, don't put a review up. Simple as that.

GrievousOdyssey
12th Jun 2010, 11:07
wow that is weird I was expecting gnrgrievious to look something like the comicbookguy from the simpsons

As in a Fat Guy or just plain yellow ? Hahaha ...

I agree with Grievious regarding the review. It's not so much that he gave it a six, but the fact that he never even finished the game before the review and the review did not at all match up with the score. If you aren't going to finish the game, don't put a review up. Simple as that.

Jeff was busy playing Modern Warfare or Gears of Wars , then it was the time for Gamespot reviewers to pick up Kane & Lynch , for some reason nobody wanted it and decide to pick the straw and see who gets to review it ...

But in the end , after everyone had picked a straw they realized that Jeff was not with them , he was still busy playing his online frag match , and so , at lunch time , instead of giving him his usual rosbeef , he got a copy of Dead Men on his plate ...

AND HE WAS PISSED ...

MxOAgentJohnson
16th Jun 2010, 14:51
Ok, lets devise a cunning plan to invade a country.

I vote germany is the first we invade... (no references there)

Gingerbot will shoot lazers at incoming defences, asian lynch will go beserk and shoot everything on sight, jack gordon will be jack gordon, the reviewer will say negative things about germans, but we will kick him out of the team eventually and the woman will stay in the kitchen and make us victory sandwiches (no sexism here whatsoever)

Yea i know i replied like, 2 weeks late, whatever bite me :P

GrievousOdyssey
16th Jun 2010, 15:04
Actually i was thinking about how disappointing the result of this thread (and the cosplay one) end up being ...

I mean with only five people posting their pictures it is a bit ... meh , like if nobody else wants to reveal their pretty faces ...

Maybe ...
It's because they have no faces !!! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
16th Jun 2010, 15:10
Maybe *sniff* Maybe

Brackstone17
16th Jun 2010, 15:11
Actually i was thinking about how disappointing the result of this thread (and the cosplay one) end up being ...

I mean with only five people posting their pictures it is a bit ... meh , like if nobody else wants to reveal their pretty faces ...

Maybe ...
It's because they have no faces !!! ...
Damn, you're on to me.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10377/chameleon.jpg

But seriously I don't own a camera and I have no known pictures of me on the internet.

GrievousOdyssey
16th Jun 2010, 15:37
You can go pull a heist at your local bank and then we'll get to see your face on the news ! ...

If you get caught , that is ...
But since you're such a professional that's not going to happen , we'll need to think of something else ...

ohitspatty
16th Jun 2010, 16:13
Me:

http://images.sodahead.com/slideshows/000000921/charlie-sheen-actor-prison-two-and-a-half-men-15504259972_xlarge.jpeg

GrievousOdyssey
16th Jun 2010, 16:40
I never would have believed that Sheen looks like Tharpa ...

YoungZer0
16th Jun 2010, 19:16
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/9797/img3276g.jpg

It's from an photoshooting.

GrievousOdyssey
16th Jun 2010, 19:44
I hate the term 'photoshooting' , makes me think of all that fancy equipment i don't have ...

YoungZer0
16th Jun 2010, 19:50
I hate the term 'photoshooting' , makes me think of all that fancy equipment i don't have ...

Like a photo camera?

GrievousOdyssey
16th Jun 2010, 20:36
Yeah , and a proper set of lightning tools ...

But then again i do manage to make masterpieces with my canon , so i don't know why i'm even complaining ...

JackGordon
16th Jun 2010, 20:41
so i don't know why i'm even complaining ...
Because you're a typical human being? :p

YoungZer0
16th Jun 2010, 20:59
Yeah , and a proper set of lightning tools ...

But then again i do manage to make masterpieces with my canon , so i don't know why i'm even complaining ...

Because you like to *****? =D

MxOAgentJohnson
18th Jun 2010, 09:06
Does it seem weird i think YoungZero looks adorable in that picture....

....yea im a freak i know :/

GrievousOdyssey
18th Jun 2010, 11:48
I want a slice of that sweet neck too ! ...

JackGordon
18th Jun 2010, 11:49
I want his scalp :p

GrievousOdyssey
18th Jun 2010, 12:39
BRAINs ! ...

YoungZer0
18th Jun 2010, 14:05
Does it seem weird i think YoungZero looks adorable in that picture....

....yea im a freak i know :/

No, that means i did a good job. Puh!

Bevacur
22nd Jun 2010, 19:23
I am trying to find a decent pic of me...i really need to stop looking like i am about to murder someone.

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jun 2010, 20:03
*slowly walking away from thread* ...

Bevacur
22nd Jun 2010, 20:24
I found a lovely little picture of me with a shaved head and carrying a crate of beer, and looking like i am about to hit someone over the head with the crate...

How do i post a photo of myself from a folder on my desktop? Grievous, are you half or fully Asian?

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jun 2010, 20:36
*about to go mad , until i remember to be patient with this person , because he has a gift of skipping posts* ...

Actually i'm not asian at all , i just look like one ...
But i'm just a 'foreigner' to everyone , really ...
For example a European will say that i'm Asian , but then , when i hang out with Asians , they call it me the foreigner , since i'm the only one that is not Asian in the group ...
I guess that also counts as psychollogical factor as to why i keep saying "i don't know who i am" ...

It's scary stuff , i'll tell you that much ...

As for posting your pictures ...
www.imageshack.us
imagur.com

Bevacur
22nd Jun 2010, 20:57
That is pretty weird to be honest . I'm half Asian i guess, half Thai and Half English with a mix of Irish, Arabic and Welsh.

Do i have to sign up for imageshack? Anyone younger than 18 here? I dont wanna be left out...

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jun 2010, 21:10
Out of curiosity do you speak any of those languages ? Thai , Irish , Welsh , Arabic ... English ? ...

Because i don't speak any of the languages originated from Asia , sure i studied a bit of chinese , but you might as well throw me in Russia , i'll be just as lost there as in Shanghai ...
Anywya i still fail to consider myself as Asian ...

I do know how to use them sticks to eat them nice soups though ...
And my friends with them forks and knives looks at me and repeats the question "you sure you ain't chinese ?" *facepalm* ...

Bevacur
22nd Jun 2010, 21:27
Nah i don't bother learning any of them at all. Why learn them when i won't even use it? It would be a waste of my time.

I know very basic Spanish and i have not spoken a single spanish word after i finished school. I was pretty good but after i finished my exams and gotton my GCSE results i forgot most of my Spanish apart from *hello* or *fat* and some other words.

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jun 2010, 21:29
out of curiosity do you speak any of those languages ? Thai , irish , welsh , arabic ... English ? ...

nah i don't bother learning any of them at all.

GOTCHA ! ...
lol ...

joe the janitor
26th Jun 2010, 08:53
Me on my 5th "tour" of paintballing. I'm far left:
http://img37.imageshack.us/f/397m.jpg/

GrievousOdyssey
26th Jun 2010, 11:54
Sorry if this is going to sound off topic but why is that boy on the far right staring down at that bottle of Jack Daniels ? ...

He grieves much too ? ...

SlashPrower
26th Jun 2010, 13:43
Is is so wrong that I expected joe to look like Scruffy the janitor?

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1559outcome7.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
26th Jun 2010, 13:50
Yes , it's totally wrong ...

Because Joe was suppose to look more like this ...
http://blog.invisiblecreature.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/up_trailer.jpg

joe the janitor
26th Jun 2010, 19:15
:lol:

Bevacur
27th Jun 2010, 12:16
Me on my 5th "tour" of paintballing. I'm far left:
http://img37.imageshack.us/f/397m.jpg/

The guy sitting on the chair?

Do you know Justin Beiber? The lad next to the guy with glasses looks kind of similiar..

Well here is me coming out of my cave, this was actually taken 2 days ago at a house party: http://img251.imageshack.us/i/mecool.jpg/

MxOAgentJohnson
27th Jun 2010, 12:36
Why does that look like the most depressive house party ever/

Bevacur
27th Jun 2010, 12:48
Lol this was near the end, everyone was either passed out in the garden, toilet, floor, bedroom or they went home. It was around half 3 in the morning, so it got quiet.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 02:50
Seeing at how this is a rather disapointingly unsuccessful topic , i'm taking this opportunity to promote my campaign for User with the longest hair in real life award ...

Nah , just wanted to satisfy my ego , besides it's pretty pictures to look at (if not , just Boo , and i'll remove them , and cry in my corner) ...

Long Hair Campaign ... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/51071483@N06/sets/72157624373069600/)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4073/4741022088_11b48892b8_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4741022124_e94248ed3e_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4082/4741022130_0c6e97b5a4_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4741053994_1f6278a63b_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4741054000_ebd474d970_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4118/4741022148_77c2258bbe_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/4741054036_f3fc55b0e6_b.jpg

Seeing as how i'm having a Instant Win over here i think we might as well just call them 'Godly' ... just like every other photos i make ...

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 14:08
In the last picture - Grievous, are you sneaking into schools again?!

Is that a wig or your actual hair? If i grow my hair it look's like an afro.

I like the blue picture, pretty!

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:06
Yeah ... payback on Misses Anderson for not liking my 'way of thinking' , so i organized a manhunt in this school , i put in a dozen of other dumbasses that laughed at me too , and i hid for myself axes and other blunt objects all over the place ... there has been blood ... i'm alone now ... walking alone in my beautiful school ... my love ... she's clean again ...

Seriously though you could tell it was a school ? i always thought this one had a style to it ... anywya , yes it's my real hair ... who the hell makes a wig for long hair anywya ? ...
Then again i have been collecting huge pieces of my hair that falls of every week , i put them in my little plastic bag so that one day when i grow bald , i can make a wig out of the hair i have been collecting over the years ! genius ! ...

In the meantime I can tell you it's a pain to wash them though ...

Oh and yes ... i like the blue too ... blue ... ... ... into the blue ... the ocean of the lost ... i miss it ...

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 15:11
I have no idea how i knew it was a school...too be honest i think the windows and the style of the hallway gives off the idea that it is a school.

Heh in the orange picture i noticed a bird.

BeardedHoplite
28th Jun 2010, 15:13
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4073/4741022088_11b48892b8_b.jpg

holy ****! KEYSER SOZE, KEYSER SOZE, KEYSER SOZE!

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:21
I have no idea how i knew it was a school...too be honest i think the windows and the style of the hallway gives off the idea that it is a school.

Heh in the orange picture i noticed a bird.

That bird actually appeared in another of my photos that i took on the same day , it was ridiculous , bird forgot to pay a entry fee to be part of my masterpieces ...

Also , i know how you know it was a school ... because You're the one who was spying on me all of this time , i got you ! ...

holy ****! KEYSER SOZE, KEYSER SOZE, KEYSER SOZE!

Haha ! ...
http://www.zoomstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/keyser-soze.jpg

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 15:24
Creepy. Your watching me watching you...

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 15:33
ok heres a couple of me
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/88/l_77ae5c167e99481091844a9918fb3727.jpg
my dad(left) me(right)
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/91/l_7ddf837f498743afb6cff32975a35282.jpg
dont mind my bent humour ;P
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/1/l_507b0a228d7f4ae2a9acab69937702c6.jpg
one of my tattoo in progress

anyway thats me

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:40
I like this guy , he's new to the forum and he shows us a picture where he gives the finger , shows that at least he is honest with us ...

BeardedHoplite
28th Jun 2010, 15:47
He kinda looks like Uwe Boll

Bevacur
28th Jun 2010, 15:48
http://ashcan.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/uwe-boll.jpg

Hmmm...

You could be onto something Hoplite. Similiar hairstyle.

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 15:50
I like this guy , he's new to the forum and he shows us a picture where he gives the finger , shows that at least he is honest with us ...

im a very honest person bro :)

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 15:54
I like honest people , it's getting rare these days ... Kane & Lynch fans are mostly filled with honest persons for some reason , must be a good sign ...

Is Uwe Boll a honest person however ? or he is just mocking the system he is abusing of (the german industry that funds his 'films' and critics that he gets to throw around in a ring) ? ...

EDIT : THIS IS MAH 2010th POST ! Where's my trophy !? ...

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 15:56
I like honest people , it's getting rare these days ... Kane & Lynch fans are mostly filled with honest persons for some reason , must be a good sign ...

Is Uwe Boll a honest person however ? or he is just mocking the system he is abusing of (the german industry that funds his 'films' and critics that he gets to throw around in a ring) ? ...

lol 2010 damn...i dont know much about Uwe Boll, but i didnt like far cry that much.

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 15:59
Postal was a DECENT uwe boll film, i got a few laughs out of it

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 16:03
It's not like if it was so hard to make you laugh anywya ...

Don't be ashamed about it , i'm no different ...

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 16:05
It's not like if it was so hard to make you laugh anywya ...

Don't be ashamed about it , i'm no different ...

ok i admit it, i laughed my arse off at postal and none of his other films.

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 16:05
Postal was a DECENT uwe boll film, i got a few laughs out of it

i havent seen it before but the game was funny

UhUh
28th Jun 2010, 16:07

He never made it a mistery, so I say he's honest, he makes movies for fun not to make fans happy. Also, he punches pretty hard (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swg***hYx2E).

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 16:13
So ... he is honest ... he gives the finger ... and he looks just like ...

Stoniedude is Uwe Boll ! Spotted ! ...

Stoniedude
28th Jun 2010, 16:15
So ... he is honest ... he gives the finger ... and he looks just like ...

Stoniedude is Uwe Boll ! Spotted ! ...

Lol dammit my cover is blown ;)

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jun 2010, 16:54
Holy ****, i have not given Stoniedude the MxO introduction to this forum..

Meh cba, he looks like hes the only one thats gonna STAY here so i give you a MxO Welcome

**** you!

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jun 2010, 16:59
Wut ...

SlashPrower
28th Jun 2010, 16:59
Is Uwe Boll a honest person however ? or he is just mocking the system he is abusing of (the german industry that funds his 'films' and critics that he gets to throw around in a ring) ?

He's a bastard who uses a tax loop thing in Germany to get paid for crap films no matter how hard they bomb. He also does no research for his video game movies because he thinks gamers are idiots.

Alll of his movies were a complete waste of my time. Even Postal. That movie was ******* stupid.

Brackstone17
28th Jun 2010, 21:28
Alll of his movies were a complete waste of my time. Even Postal. That movie was ******* stupid.

I don't know, seeing slow mo shots of J├╝rgen Prochnow killing zombies was pretty good. The rest of House of the Dead was awful though.

Kent-45
29th Jun 2010, 02:16
Uwe Boll did a movie called "Rampage" that is actually... watchable.

Crazy talk, I know... but I actually sat through the entire thing and my head did not explode or anything.

Which is funny, considering I was one of those amazing people who bought "House of the Dead" on DVD (yes I actually paid money for it) and after watching it, felt like I had been mentally sodomized by a 600 lb space gorilla named Koko.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 13:50
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc190/mariodxadver1/35809_1300906135131_1604761633_3070.jpg

What a stunner!

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 14:02
Nah man , the Little Brother has half of his face burned out , you need more make up ...

But why are you looking at me like that ? ...
Why is my hand slapping at my own face ? ...
What the **** is going on ! ...
OWE ! My head ! ...
Ginger hypnosis trick ! watch it ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 15:04
Nah man , the Little Brother has half of his face burned out , you need more make up ...

But why are you looking at me like that ? ...
Why is my hand slapping at my own face ? ...
What the **** is going on ! ...
OWE ! My head ! ...
Ginger hypnosis trick ! watch it ! ...

You mean like this?

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc190/mariodxadver1/35809_1300906735146_1604761633_3070.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 15:05
Oooh , so that's your date last night ? Nice ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 15:07
Oooh , so that's your date last night ? Nice ...

Wasnt a date, was a prom

Also **** you im not that gay, i only like a choice few :) im mainly for the women.

BeardedHoplite
2nd Jul 2010, 15:17
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc190/mariodxadver1/35809_1300906135131_1604761633_3070.jpg

What a stunner!

Ginger......Ginger......Ginger....Burn it

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 16:05
Ha lol, gingervitis.

I'm only kidding man!

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 17:48

What a stunner!

HOLY CRAP, you are the ginger-iest ginger that I've ever seen be ginger.

If it wasn't for your love of Pierce Brosnan, I'd have to burn you at the stake.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 17:48
The names ginger...

Really ginger :P

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 17:51
Where the **** where you ! you missed the whole fight at that other topic , you who is always in the mood to bite people's face off ...

Brackstone17
2nd Jul 2010, 17:54
Where the **** where you ! you missed the whole fight at that other topic , you who is always in the mood to bite people's face off ...
I'll just leave this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lYZ5_vWraQ) right here.

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 17:54
Lol, MxO would have been in his element but it's too late now.

Here's a picture of me: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo0437.jpg

Yes, I do live in a sketchbook.

Brackstone17
2nd Jul 2010, 17:56
Slash, you appear to have the exact same sunglasses as Lynch judging by that drawing.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 18:07
She really does have the same sunglasses , she had it on her in her cosplay photo ...

Oh and nice find , now we know what Agent Johnson has been doing ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 18:14
Slash draw me, but dont make like a ginger afro and be all ginger, go on do it ! i wanna see results

Also yea, so many topics are on since beta i cant keep track :(

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 18:17
Like this?

http://www.spscriptorium.com/SPBios/KyleWithoutHat.jpg

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 18:19
HAHAHAHAH win!

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 18:24
Slash, you appear to have the exact same sunglasses as Lynch judging by that drawing.

Yeah, they're sitting on my desk right now.

Sure, I'll draw MxO for the lulz.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 18:25
Win!

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 18:28
Weren't you suppose to be annoying noobs or something ? ...

Kent-45
2nd Jul 2010, 18:33
I thought you already knew what I looked like, Grievous. I'm hurt.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 18:34
Post a piccy Kent!

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 18:38
I totally missed the episode where i said i didn't knew what Kent looked like ...

Kent-45
2nd Jul 2010, 18:46
Brace yourselves for hobo fury.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8097/20100629054423edit0.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 18:53
So you look like a younger version of the Older Brother , who in turn is what Kane one day ends up looking like ...

And i am Lynch ...

*doesn't know what to think*

MARVELOUS ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 18:58
awwwwww kent looks adorable :>

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 19:01
Kent is rather doe-eyed and amiable-looking for someone who supposedly takes the role of Kane...

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 19:11
And i just found out i'm Lynch's SON ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:13
Im the pig cops son...

wait what.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 19:23
http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2743131492_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2769241518_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2769343778_1.jpg

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 19:29
I want a gas mask.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 19:31
That's my father's gas mask ! you ain't getting it ...

Unless ...

You're My Sister ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:31
am i the only one who wants a non lynch picture of grievous,i wanna judge how chinky he is its not easy to tell with all these effects.

also i want one too.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 19:35
How the hell do you want me to all of a sudden Not look like Lynch , by having a new face ? ...

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 19:36
I've seen a non-Lynch picture, but you could hardly see his face.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:36
I meant cosplaying as him in poses, just your average clothes and a normal picture :P

Oh wait, your not normal...

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 19:39
I meant cosplaying as him in poses, just your average clothes and a normal picture :P

I'll second this.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 19:40
But i always dress with a suit and tie , plus ... i never look at my camera when taking photos in the open area , i'm always either showing my back , or you could just see my silhouette ...

I did took pictures of my face , smiling , with one of the woman i loved right next to me ... yeah ...

Oh common don't tell me you want to see that ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:42
Yes, YES WE DO.!

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 19:52
Yes, YES WE DO.!

I seconded that motion. I tried to look for you on live, i could not find you so i had to betray a dev. I failed badly.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:53
I seconded that motion. I tried to look for you on live, i could not find you so i had to betray a dev. I failed badly.

The O isnt a zero, its a captital o.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 19:55
Ah right. I gave up typing in your name, so i just joined random games to find you. It's pretty hard to find a game.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 19:56
Ah right. I gave up typing in your name, so i just joined random games to find you. It's pretty hard to find a game.

I havent been playing for an hour, ive been eating food... for an hour...

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 19:57
Uwe Boll did a movie called "Rampage" that is actually... watchable.

Crazy talk, I know... but I actually sat through the entire thing and my head did not explode or anything.

Which is funny, considering I was one of those amazing people who bought "House of the Dead" on DVD (yes I actually paid money for it) and after watching it, felt like I had been mentally sodomized by a 600 lb space gorilla named Koko.

Hey, The Cinema Snob liked it, so now I kind of want to see it.

Bevacur
2nd Jul 2010, 19:58
Brace yourselves for hobo fury.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8097/20100629054423edit0.jpg

Your not as evil looking as i imagined.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 20:13
NO , have some more pictures of my silhouette and such ...

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2821943820_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2802835679_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2803379579_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2803386393_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2804325029_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2802039491_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2799601839_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2784064160_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2780742206_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2751390402_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2756845892_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2750602170_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2743016356_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2742956744_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2741323088_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2741323432_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2739762008_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2741323718_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2740221468_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2740219880_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2739103328_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2740199040_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2739103632_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2739707488_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2739103492_1.jpg

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2739704126_1.jpg

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2888406869_1.jpg

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2888405937_1.jpg

SlashPrower
2nd Jul 2010, 20:21
I think Grievous gets paid to stand around in different places.

But hey, there's one picture with his face hidden in there.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 20:23
Goddamn it ! if only i was paid ... if only ...

I would have had the money we needed to build our hotel ! ...

GODDAMN IT , WHAT A WASTE OF TIME ! ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 21:34
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc190/mariodxadver1/35809_1300906935151_1604761633_3070.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 21:39
There are lot of guys and not enough women for a prom night ... or maybe you just didn't had the 'time' to take photos with them around ? ...

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Jul 2010, 21:42
None of the girls got cameras, surprisingly, these are from mine i asked other people to take, i wont be seeing a majority of these people for the restof my lifes,there good guys.

GrievousOdyssey
2nd Jul 2010, 22:09
Yeah ... i know what you mean ...

Kent-45
3rd Jul 2010, 04:26
You guys are like my extended family.... My extended, super awesome, sometimes dysfunctional family.

although Grievous... what's with the ciggs man? Don't you know that **** will kill ya?

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 15:18
Actually there's no cigarettes (Remember ! Lynch doesn't smoke ... he drinks instead ! lol) ...
It's a Cigarette Holder ... afterall i'm a man from the old glory days , i had to have a souvenir from that golden age ...

So i'm using a cigarette holder to act as a placeholder (makes sense i guess ?) to dramatise image of me 'lightning' things up ... like this ...

http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2741912680_1.jpg

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2540847709_1.jpg

http://9e.img.v4.skyrock.net/9eb/gnrgrievous/pics/2888389421_1.jpg

I Am God ...

BeardedHoplite
3rd Jul 2010, 15:43
http://9e.img.v4.skyrock.net/9eb/gnrgrievous/pics/2888389421_1.jpg

KEYSER SOZE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQv2-JCpKMk&feature=related

Also, you look like Joseph from King of the Hill, so add Indian to what you look like

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 16:01
Actually , Indian Chief is on the top of my list , i much prefer it than being Asian anywya , i mean Indian Chief makes a lot more sense ... than being Asian ...

Whatever , i still don't know what the **** i am ...

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Jul 2010, 16:32
He is stalking people ... wait that's not good ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2527519759_1.jpg

He is lost and damned to miss the blue ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2527591461_1.jpg

To miss the ocean ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2530865537_1.jpg

He is his own hallucination ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2530879757_1.jpg

He is constantly being watched by everyone , no matter who he truly is ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2536638559_1.jpg

He is the Moon's lover ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2556544027_3.jpg

He is the Moon's rejected lover ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2549910875_1.jpg

He is the fool who seeks the unobtainable ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2549911413_1.jpg

He is the boy with loving dreams ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2557964507_2.jpg

The man who wishes to be in peace and serenity ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2549912219_1.jpg

His endurance leads him to a higher state of being ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2543361629_3.jpg

He is the last of his kind ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2543374721_1.jpg

He is god ...

http://87.img.v4.skyrock.net/879/johnsmith7/pics/2515776223_1.jpg

Bevacur
4th Jul 2010, 11:41
Guess i could post a picture of myself from Godiva festival yesterday. My friend took hundred's of photo's of everyone.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Jul 2010, 13:32
Tell me you're smiling this time around ...

Bevacur
4th Jul 2010, 21:04
Don't know, most of them i was not even looking, or the sun is in the way blocking my gorgeous smile. I don't think much photos of me was taken, too busy in mosh pit :)

ohitspatty
5th Jul 2010, 02:49
Most recent picture of me:
http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQP6QYGTgSC1XxPlw-Z25fyQAAAAqlI47qJzLRoEVpFGaNKSmJ

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 04:49
So did you finally managed to remove your tattoos ? ...

Bevacur
5th Jul 2010, 12:31
Where do you live Grievous?! It looks like a pretty cool place. Do you live in a city?

Does anyone ever notice a guy in a suit, carrying a shotgun, long hair and glasses posing? Or is it a common sight these days?

JackGordon
5th Jul 2010, 13:40
Where do you live Grievous?! It looks like a pretty cool place. Do you live in a city?
No. His lives in a HUGE cardboard box where he built all of the surroundings himself.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 14:09
I live in my world ... My Realm ...

it's in my head ...

AND YOU'RE ALL PART OF IT ! YOU'RE NOT REAL !!! ...

ohitspatty
5th Jul 2010, 17:33
So did you finally managed to remove your tattoos ? ...

NO, BFK FOR LIFE, MAN! FOREVER. *growls*

Bevacur
5th Jul 2010, 17:38
I live in my world ... My Realm ...

it's in my head ...

AND YOU'RE ALL PART OF IT ! YOU'RE NOT REAL !!! ...

Everyone on this forum is specific personality trait and other stuff.

Me represents evil side
Slash represents feminine side
Jack represents kind side
ohitspatty represents odd side
Johnson represents wacky side
Kent represents mean side

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 17:44
Kent isn't mean , he is like me , only with zero optimism , he's the 'real' side ...

And Slash could deffinatly be the feminine side , at least my point of view on the female species , i mean look at her , she is starring at me right now with that kitchen knife in her hand , and i still don't know just what the hell i did wrong again ...

Brackstone however is the odd one out ... or perhaps he just represent everything that is good about me , with zero stupidity in it , he's the 'cleanest' of us , if you will ...

Bevacur
5th Jul 2010, 17:48
I'm that little evil/naughty voice in your head Grievous....

Now would you kindly brutally murder the guy on the bench opposite your house?

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 17:50
I can't do it ... it's just a lil girl ... WHYYYY ...

Bevacur
5th Jul 2010, 17:52
Not the little girl god dam'n it! But feel free to kill her aswell.

SlashPrower
5th Jul 2010, 19:10
Sorry MxO, your picture isn't finished yet. I got sidetracked.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo044m-1.jpg

I'll finish yours soon.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 19:16
Awe this can't be good ...
They look like bounty hunters ...

How much are we wanted for again ? ...

SlashPrower
5th Jul 2010, 19:21
Awe this can't be good ...
They look like bounty hunters ...

Lol, close enough.

MxOAgentJohnson
5th Jul 2010, 19:21
I like the guy with long hair 4th one in.

Also dont worry im not forcing you, i meant you can do it whenever you want.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 19:23
Also dont worry im not forcing you,

He's lying ...

SlashPrower
5th Jul 2010, 19:26
I like the guy with long hair 4th one in.

You mean the androgynous chick?

MxOAgentJohnson
5th Jul 2010, 19:28

Yea. looks like a dude to me.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 19:29

This reminds me , why is it that none of us looks ... normal ...

SlashPrower
5th Jul 2010, 19:34
I look normal without my sunglasses.

Except for my hair.

Brackstone17
5th Jul 2010, 19:37
Brackstone however is the odd one out ... or perhaps he just represent everything that is good about me , with zero stupidity in it , he's the 'cleanest' of us , if you will ...

Thank you, I think.

MxOAgentJohnson
5th Jul 2010, 19:37
http://talithacum.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/pierce_brosnan_james_bond_007.jpg

Im back baby.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 19:38
No exceptions allowed ...

I mean Johnson is ... evil ...
Bevacur never smiles ...
Kent smiles , which is just plain wrong ...
One of Seven ... well , likes to hypnotise people ...
Grievous is such a mess let's not even talk about it ...

All we have left is Brackstone ...
But i'm guessing he is the man with no face ...

Edit : let's not forget that Patty is actually Charlie Sheen and Young Zer0 has got a face we all want to munch at ...

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 20:33
I Found Johnson's True Face ! ...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4102/4753695884_eddec708e9_b.jpg

Bevacur
5th Jul 2010, 21:36
This was taken on saturday at the Godiva Festival in Coventry. I'm the friendly looking guy on the right.

http://img641.imageshack.us/i/godiva.jpg/

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 21:46
Seriously though , you really don't look that young ...

Bevacur
5th Jul 2010, 21:51
My friends say otherwise unfortunetly :(

And my height does not help either, i'm nearly the smallest and youngest in my year.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jul 2010, 21:56
Well then it's a good thing if most people think you're quite young ! ...

Hell , Slash over here keeps calling me a pedophile , and i don't know why but she has shoved the idea that i'm nearly thirties year old into her head , it's silly ...
So you should rejoice that you're still being perceived as a young person , you'll never even see it coming the day when everyone calls you a old man ...

Bevacur
5th Jul 2010, 22:01
Lol paedophile...

Heh heh heh...

Bevacur
2nd Aug 2010, 21:38
I Found Johnson's True Face ! ...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4102/4753695884_eddec708e9_b.jpg

Evil clown watching children sleep.

ohitspatty
3rd Aug 2010, 22:10
Self photo, a little stylish;
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2770/4354455923_c5a6fbdea8.jpg

Brackstone17
3rd Aug 2010, 22:32
Silly ohitspatty, that's not what poker chips are for, you're supposed to gamble away all your savings with those, not eat them.

ohitspatty
3rd Aug 2010, 22:42
True, but I have a strange habit of chewing on mine while playing poker...usually I win :D

Bevacur
5th Aug 2010, 18:06
I have a strange habit while playing Poker, my money keeps disappearing!

YoungZer0
5th Aug 2010, 19:40
Self photo, a little stylish;
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2770/4354455923_c5a6fbdea8.jpg

You don't look like Patty!

Bevacur
5th Aug 2010, 20:46
I have just gone and done a Grievous, so here is me posing...

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2941/picture023tc.jpg

We took some potion and now...we're sexy!

YoungZer0
5th Aug 2010, 21:40

Uh, nipples!

Kent-45
5th Aug 2010, 21:50

You look so much like Mark Wahlberg it's scary.

YoungZer0
6th Aug 2010, 00:51
You look so much like Mark Wahlberg it's scary.

Lol, true! :D

SlashPrower
6th Aug 2010, 17:20
He looks like a cross between Taylor Lautner and Mark Wahlberg.

...Awesome.

Bevacur and Young_Zero are now tied for most attractive board member- I'll have to compare the pictures to decide.

EDIT: Bevacur wins. Sorry, Zero.

The top 3 are now-

1.) Bevacur
2.) Young_Zero
3.) Patty

Greivous would have a shot if it were physically possible for him to post a normal picture of himself.

ohitspatty
6th Aug 2010, 17:41
I see what you're doing there...the less clothing the higher up on the list.

Bevacur
6th Aug 2010, 17:52
Me? Attractive?

News just in: Hell has just frozen over!

Hell the how do i look like Mark Wahlberg? Last time i checked, i'm a ethnic minority!

Kent-45
6th Aug 2010, 18:00
I'd post a pic of my man nipples, but I'm worried the internet itself might melt from all the hawtness.

Bevacur
6th Aug 2010, 18:10
I think i might leave this thread before it turns into a male nipple orgy.

SlashPrower
6th Aug 2010, 18:40
I'll stick around unless the others turn out to be morbidly obese and/or deformed.

I bet Kent is this guy: http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/1/19858-109682-Untitled3jpg-468x.jpg

EDIT: Patty, you may be right. However, there are also point given for nice clothes.

Example: Suits are the hawtest of all men's clothing, even just the shirt.

Plus reminding me of poker helps.

Kent-45
6th Aug 2010, 21:39
I bet that horrendously ugly monster has ALL the friends.

SlashPrower
7th Aug 2010, 12:41
I see we're all doing black-and-white photos, so...

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo050g.jpg

I look like a mess in that one but I'm too lazy to re-do it.

UhUh
7th Aug 2010, 12:46
That lamp blinded me, that is all.

SlashPrower
7th Aug 2010, 12:48
Oh, that's just my ethereal ghost-dog from another dimension. He glows really bright sometimes.

UhUh
7th Aug 2010, 12:59
Hey! listen! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duRO3noyAKU)

Bevacur
7th Aug 2010, 18:12
I see we're all doing black-and-white photos, so...

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo050g.jpg

I look like a mess in that one but I'm too lazy to re-do it.

You look cute, you look similiar to a girl i know in my year...

Since your currently the only girl i know so far in this forum, you come first.

Screw Transformers, on this forum its Gamers: Models in disguise! Grievous and Agent post a decent pic for change!!

No more posting pics of yourselves skulking in school corridors!

BeardedHoplite
7th Aug 2010, 22:17
From this years Twin Festival. Taken yesterday

http://i36.tinypic.com/2gwhkx3.jpg

MxOAgentJohnson
7th Aug 2010, 22:38
I'll post a absoloutely brilliant picture soon, but for now, i've ruined everyones favourite movie with my face

Enjoy :)

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc190/mariodxadver1/heat.jpg

Brackstone17
8th Aug 2010, 02:21
Time for my stylish black and white picture, which I hear is all the rage these days.

http://www.sepiachord.com/images/Nosferatu.jpg

I'm just kidding, that's not me, I'm not bald.

Bevacur
8th Aug 2010, 13:16
BeardedHoplite, do you go to festivals quite often? I think i'm going V this year...

Where is Jackgordon? I want to see everyone!

MxOAgentJohnson
8th Aug 2010, 15:33
http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/1/19858-109682-Untitled3jpg-468x.jpg

Wait wait wait, which ones slash?

ohitspatty
8th Aug 2010, 19:21
Isn't that just a photo from a different angle? I don't see difference.

MxOAgentJohnson
8th Aug 2010, 21:22
No the lighting in the first one is different.

I like the first one better.

ohitspatty
10th Aug 2010, 02:44
Maybe you're right.

I like the second one better. It's obviously photoshopped.

Kent-45
10th Aug 2010, 02:59
/highfive ohitspatty

SlashPrower
11th Aug 2010, 18:45
Lol, you guys are douchebags.

And MxO, I don't want to hear anything about my looks, you piggish-eyed pale little ginger boy. At least I have a SOUL.

And don't go shouting your pro-ginger propaganda at me, I've already heard it all from this guy:

EY39fkmqKBM

I'm not really serious about this. Although that guy in the video is a soulless, fat douche.

JackGordon
11th Aug 2010, 19:06
At first I kinda understood why he's pissed but then 0'35" happened and I noticed how his soul fled from his body. It was like: "F this.":lol:

SlashPrower
11th Aug 2010, 19:08
Of course, if he's actually a troll then he's one of the most successful trolls ever and has my undying respect.

...I really hope he's a troll.

Did you guys see the South Park parody commercial? It was pretty awesome, mainly because they didn't even have to change most of it for it to be ridiculous.

U-Owf9U19Nc

9_7Z8p0tNzs

JackGordon
11th Aug 2010, 19:09
Damn good actor in that case.

ohitspatty
11th Aug 2010, 19:40
Lol, you guys are douchebags.

I can't say that I'm not proud of that.

TAPETRVE
11th Aug 2010, 19:41
That's me in large - now try THIS :D !

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs499.snc3/27258_100387123333303_100000860469866_8567_3169239_n.jpg

JackGordon
11th Aug 2010, 19:52
I think I have the same gas mask (I'm a collector, sorta).

TAPETRVE
11th Aug 2010, 19:53
It's a German NVA gas mask for civilians.

JackGordon
11th Aug 2010, 20:00
I'd have to check, will get back to you when I have. I think - not sure - mine is Russian.

TAPETRVE
11th Aug 2010, 20:14
The NVA gas mask is actually based on the Russian ones. Former east Germany was a communist country, after all.

BeardedHoplite
22nd Aug 2010, 18:57
Dog Days on Extreme?
My brother Badass-ing it up at a school dance

http://i36.tinypic.com/90r7z8.jpg

JackGordon
22nd Aug 2010, 19:15
That woman in the back needs to buy clothes that fit. And the guy on the right moves at the speed of light!

joe the janitor
22nd Aug 2010, 23:54
:lol:

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
23rd Aug 2010, 04:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDKVnfKVIY thats me for any one who wants to take a look

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
23rd Aug 2010, 05:02
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/frantfu/untitled.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/frantfu/bannannnahahah.jpg
Thats me as a banana happy halloween suckers
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/frantfu/meee.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/frantfu/lucky.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/frantfu/1.jpg
thats me not being lazy
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/frantfu/4t84xw0.jpg
Thats Keither Sutherland

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
23rd Aug 2010, 05:03
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/frantfu/m_9606efb2b3ef6d93ecd3a49a814ad5fe.jpg thats me in the middle

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
23rd Aug 2010, 05:32
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/frantfu/10-12-200861029PM.jpg
Thats me with Bridget the midget hahahaha

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
23rd Aug 2010, 05:35
god i hope some one see this before it gets ripped down Lol

ohitspatty
23rd Aug 2010, 12:18
We got the whole shrine of you now.

btw, that one with Wonder Wheel...it's Coney Island...right?

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
23rd Aug 2010, 20:20
We got the whole shrine of you now.

btw, that one with Wonder Wheel...it's Coney Island...right?

thats me lookn for the huge mural rockstar did for the warriors game when it came out. i got there only to find it painted over

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
23rd Aug 2010, 20:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK6NbGhMw4w&feature=player_embedded

hahaha gingers

ohitspatty
24th Aug 2010, 01:05
That's what I was thinking. Everytime I go there, I think of the Warriors, such a good game and well...fun film lol