PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Show players profile

melvin13666
28th Mar 2014, 03:10
Hi everyone who think it would be nice to see the Nosgoth players profile like you can see yours , instead of the steam profile.

Leave your feedback I know I would like it.

But so far I pretty much love the game.

Razaiim
28th Mar 2014, 04:57
This has been brought up before. In my experience I find viewing another player's profile kind of silly, and I don't want to get into who has the bigger profile "sword" (totally don't mean sword) kind of arguments that come from that. Also, seeing as in this particular game, the emphasis is shifted far enough away from individual play that a profile would be a poor indicator of skill, as someone (like me) would have a skewed profile due to queuing solo and ending up with some poor teammates that can't pull their weight and other factors.

Prime_Abstergo
28th Mar 2014, 08:40
Hi everyone who think it would be nice to see the Nosgoth players profile like you can see yours , instead of the steam profile.

Leave your feedback I know I would like it.

But so far I pretty much love the game.
What wonna brag with your own? xD

Khalith
28th Mar 2014, 09:01
Definitely against that idea OP, I want my profile kept private. Now if there were say... a toggle for people that wanted to let others view their own with it set to "Off" by default? That would be ok with me.

Prime_Abstergo
28th Mar 2014, 09:11
well the only thing I'd like to look at on other profiles is an amount of QUAD kills ^,..,^