PDA

View Full Version : Qore Episode feeds us hungry fans even more delicious video footage!!

_Love2Raid_
9th Jun 2010, 18:13
It starts at about 2.35.

KEEP IN MIND THAT IT CONTAINS (minor) SPOILERS!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5S6EiQm7_aI&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5S6EiQm7_aI&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jurre
9th Jun 2010, 18:26
Beautiful, thanks a lot :thumb:

_Love2Raid_
9th Jun 2010, 19:11
No problem!

The Lara model is really good, I like it. :)
And lol @ the cloned TRU mercenaries, they are back! :lol:

Jurre
9th Jun 2010, 19:25
I agree, she looks good and the tank top is pretty damn sexy. I wonder if the clone army troopers are gonna be regular enemies or only at the beginning.

Danielsun_
9th Jun 2010, 20:19
what statue is that? i want to buy please :p

_Love2Raid_
9th Jun 2010, 20:25
I agree, she looks good and the tank top is pretty damn sexy. I wonder if the clone army troopers are gonna be regular enemies or only at the beginning.
No idea, lol. I hope they are just in the cutscene. :rasp:

Danielsun_
9th Jun 2010, 21:51
mercenaries by the looks of it....they never stop :p

LARALOVERnr1
10th Jun 2010, 14:08
Wanna play!!!!!!

TF.Denis
12th Jun 2010, 21:25
that is interesting..i want having one more reason to add someone in my friend's list and the teamwork is important to me.

mushroom079
16th Jun 2010, 13:19
Ima gettin ansy!!

Max 28
19th Jun 2010, 09:01
That was good. Cool soundtrack around the end.

Ants_27_
19th Jun 2010, 09:19
I'm going to be really awesome and not watch the video... I've seen what I need to and that will be it... the trailer and the e3 footage posted in the other thread (no more for me now):D

But thanks for posting anyway!

michal.lewtak
21st Jun 2010, 18:17
So is this game gonna be MADE for coop, and while playing it single-player you'll feel that 95% of it would have been better when playing with someone? If so, I'm not buying this, simply because I won't have anyone to play it with (weak internet connection, no consoles around).
Also, what IS this?? Dawn of War with puzzles?... I'm trying very hard not to think they didn't wanna tackle their problematic camera so they decided to make it Diablo style and threw in the whole coop thing to cover it up.

Pulse
21st Jun 2010, 19:57
So is this game gonna be MADE for coop, and while playing it single-player you'll feel that 95% of it would have been better when playing with someone? If so, I'm not buying this, simply because I won't have anyone to play it with (weak internet connection, no consoles around).
Also, what IS this?? Dawn of War with puzzles?... I'm trying very hard not to think they didn't wanna tackle their problematic camera so they decided to make it Diablo style and threw in the whole coop thing to cover it up.

Single Player is supposed to be way different. Lara goes it alone, so there would have to be different puzzles and situations. I'm pretty sure that the whole camera thing did not force them into this, but that's just my opinion.

Although I could definately see Mr. Head Honcho going: "This blasted camera! How How How do we fix it!! :mad2:: Member of Design Team: We could go first person...?:o" Mr. HH: "YOU IDIOT! GET OUT!!! NOW!!" *member runs swiftly from the office* Female Design Member: We could go for an isometric camera angle in a downloadable title, featuring co-op with an ancient Mayan, because he and Lara are trying to get the Mirror of... Mist... Ash... Smoke? yes I like that one.. from Xolotl who happens to be an already existing Mayan god and not someone we invented:whistle:..." Mr. HH" Yes! Yes! Thank You!!!!"

But that's all if it was the camera that brough forth GOL...

TrickyVein
23rd Jun 2010, 01:56
@ max28, the soundtrack towards the end is by Troels Brun Foleman and his work for Tomb Raider Legend which went on to win many awards. Go play some Legend now!

BatmanIsHero
25th Jun 2010, 09:03
It starts at about 2.35.

KEEP IN MIND THAT IT CONTAINS (minor) SPOILERS!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5S6EiQm7_aI&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5S6EiQm7_aI&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Well, that was my video that I uploaded it to my Youtube channel and you just used it here. Not bad idea.

_Love2Raid_
25th Jun 2010, 22:00
Haha, lol! In that case, thanks so much for uploading!
:D

BatmanIsHero
26th Jun 2010, 06:57
You are welcome.