PDA

View Full Version : so many threads

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 22:05
come on guys, its not even E3 yet and you have about 30 threads going on in 10 minutes. your going to give NICK a heart attack when its E3.

MxOAgentJohnson
8th Jun 2010, 22:06
It is all going according to plan, -evil maniac laugh-

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 22:09
I must be hallucinating again , because i only see ten threads right now , but if you say there's thirty , well then you must be right ...

*jumps down to the kingdom of Toast* ...

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 22:11
I must be hallucinating again , because i only see ten threads right now , but if you say there's thirty , well then you must be right ...

*jumps down to the kingdom of Toast* ...

17... but still

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 22:15
Oh i see ! ...
Actually you just got a bit confused , you see this ? This is how the forum should always be , it's just that you've been so used into seeing only three active topics per week that all of this excitment just caught you off guard ...

You can put your pants back now ...

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 22:20
Oh i see ! ...
Actually you just got a bit confused , you see this ? This is how the forum should always be , it's just that you've been so used into seeing only three active topics per week that all of this excitment just caught you off guard ...

You can put your pants back now ...

i enjoy riding motorcycles in my boxers thank you.

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 22:32
You know what guys ? forget i said i was a sick miserable person , some people in this world just deserves the title more than me ...

SlashPrower
8th Jun 2010, 22:34
Chaotic, do I have to erase you out of existence again?

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 23:02
for once i was being serious and you be mean to me...... hey it was only once. :D

Vulture
8th Jun 2010, 23:23
come on guys, its not even E3 yet and you have about 30 threads going on in 10 minutes. your going to give NICK a heart attack when its E3.

what exactly is wrong about the forum being active? Also thanks for making the forum active,but opening up a useless topic. wish i was a mod,would delete it the sec i saw

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 00:15
what exactly is wrong about the forum being active? Also thanks for making the forum active,but opening up a useless topic. wish i was a mod,would delete it the sec i saw

i just made this topic to see what nicks response would be....

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 01:01
Oh so now you're attracting moderator's attention ? HAVE YOU NO SHAME ?!! ...

First Prower's Psn ID , then it was our duel , and now Nick's attention ...

Seriously though , what's got into you ? no one playing Fragile Alliance anymore ? ...

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 09:40
Oh so now you're attracting moderator's attention ? HAVE YOU NO SHAME ?!! ...

First Prower's Psn ID , then it was our duel , and now Nick's attention ...

Seriously though , what's got into you ? no one playing Fragile Alliance anymore ? ...

i get out of school early. :D

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 09:44
Because you were attracting the headmaster's attention too i suppose ...

HAHA moved to Off-topic discussions ...

Acid_Burn
9th Jun 2010, 09:46

Not only Nick :D I'm trying to read all new posts but all of you are faster than me. :rolleyes:

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 09:58
Not only Nick :D I'm trying to read all new posts but all of you are faster than me. :rolleyes:

FINALLY U GUYS REPLY!!! ya... im not sure if i want you to read all my posts. :lol:

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 09:59
I'm not even a moderator and i read every post on this forum and faster than anybody ...

I have my issues ...

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 10:00
I'm not even a moderator and i read every post on this forum and faster than anybody ...

I have my issues ...

with over 1000 posts, hehe

Acid_Burn
9th Jun 2010, 10:08

I have my issues ...

I guess, that's because you're not reading your own posts ;)

FINALLY U GUYS REPLY!!! ya... im not sure if i want you to read all my posts.
Sure. And in the end you'll get a cake. :cool:

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 10:15
with over 1000 posts, hehe

Started from July Fourteenth 2009 up to today , with a few months of absence between January and March , and then April and May ... so that means in roughly six months i posted more than one thousand and three hundred non-spam posts ... amazing how i've got so much to say , unless i'm really the village idiot , but i doubt it ...

I guess, that's because you're not reading your own posts ;)

I do re-read my post if not entire topics when the forum is lacking new post , but yeah , i read my madness easier than you all do so point taken ...

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 10:18
Sure. And in the end you'll get a cake. :cool:

oh, cake!