PDA

View Full Version : Will we be seeing gameplay at E3?

ShadowXOR
7th Jun 2010, 23:16
Loved the trailer, that isn't all they have to show right?

I want to see the aug menu, inventory, conversations, exploration, combat...

I just want to be sure it retains enough of DX1 to be worth my continual giddiness and a Collector's Edition pre-order.

Irate_Iguana
7th Jun 2010, 23:42
Loved the trailer, that isn't all they have to show right?

I want to see the aug menu, inventory, conversations, exploration, combat...

I just want to be sure it retains enough of DX1 to be worth my continual giddiness and a Collector's Edition pre-order.

There is an infinitesimal small chance that a select few of those things might be shown at E3. Wouldn't count on it though.

FrankCSIS
7th Jun 2010, 23:52
Considering the trailer has been released before E3, they can't seriously think of going there with the same video, or a variant of it. Besides, if magazines have seen some in-game footages, it means it's ready to be shown, to an extent anyway, at E3.

So I have to bet on in-game footages, it's the sensible thing to do. They have to show innovation, so expect augs in action, and probably a convesation arc of some sort, seeing how they invested so much on the unique convo system.

Malah
8th Jun 2010, 06:10
The DX3 preview is invite only, so I doubt any "real" footage will be released to the public.

Some cherry-picked stuff might "leak", you never know.

LyreOfNero
8th Jun 2010, 06:16
They said we'd have more info at E-3. Invite only should only be for the people in live attendance.

ShadowXOR
8th Jun 2010, 06:16
The DX3 preview is invite only, so I doubt any "real" footage will be released to the public.

Some cherry-picked stuff might "leak", you never know.

Tons of stuff shown before the show is all under NDA. But if it was already shown BEFORE E3 like I'm hearing, there's a good chance it would actually be shown to the public at E3. Because if they've already shown it privately to gaming mags, what would they do differently at E3? They would have no one to show it to and would have no reason to be at E3. That gives me hope.