PDA

View Full Version : Character Suggestion

Norsuffolk
7th Jun 2010, 10:34
To me, this new game (Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light) should include a new additional main character, to join Lara partly to form the basis for a co-op multiplayer mode (or even cross player). My personal suggestion is an intelligent and athletic British man, preferably of northern origin who could be an aristocrat if you like.

I feel that too many video games use Americans as main characters and this game can certainly do with extra British characters. I don’t just mean English but Welsh, Scottish and Irish characters as well.

I don’t know if Lara Croft is going to remain single but I believe addition focus should be on how, when and where she passes on a flame.

Jurre
7th Jun 2010, 12:33
My personal suggestion is an intelligent and athletic British man, preferably of northern origin who could be an aristocrat if you like.
Great idea, but I would suggest making him French: then they can have a little bit of rivalry and making fun of the other one's idiosyncrasies.

But anyway: sure, we do need more ethnic diversity in games.

Norsuffolk
9th Jun 2010, 08:11
I would have prefered a French woman but I'm glad you agree with my thread.

I still believe that there needs to be a bold British man to join Lara in this game.

Apart from that, there needs to be another new character to keep Zip occupied now that Alister Fletcher is gone. Maybe a feisty archaeologist French or *Scottish* woman could be a choise.

Scroofz
9th Jun 2010, 11:16
I liked Alister ;( We need another british one indeed! BOO TO THE FRENCH!

Ants_27_
9th Jun 2010, 12:50
I would like a new guy to be a character in the games, Northern like you said. But I can't stand that posh accent Americans have on when creating British characters...

I have never met one guy that talks 'posh' and I hope it stays that way cause I personally can't stand it!:mad2::lol:

All for another character as long as he's pretty much everyday and doesn't sound stuck-up!:D

Katie_Fleming
9th Jun 2010, 21:02
I always find it funny when Europeans say a voice over is too "posh" sounding. Because the voice-over to me sounds exactly like a British person would! It's funny that you guys can tell the difference :)

danimv
13th Jun 2010, 14:09
some other characters should be playable:
Anaya
Zip
Alister
and at a versus mode:
Amanda
Doppelganger