PDA

View Full Version : Missing rewards from last mission

TP1
7th Jun 2010, 06:13
Greetings all,

Upon completing the final storyline mission, I do not recall getting any rewards (the weapon parts and vehicle parts) like most missions normally reward. Most storyline missions reward 3 of both weapon and vehicle parts, and lo and behold, I am only missing 3 weapon and 3 vehicle resources (I currently have 450 cash stashes, 400 armor parts, 897 vehicle parts, and 947 weapon parts). Flying over the island reveals no radio icons on my HUD no matter where I go, and the JC2 Map Viewer shows no missed resources.

Is this a known issue, did something bug on my end, or am I simply mistaken?

Thanks,

-TP1

Eidos Support
10th Jun 2010, 13:59
You should check what you have done against a guide such as IGNs: http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/862519/

TP1
11th Jun 2010, 08:14
Thank you for the reply!

Cash stashes, armor, vehicles, and weapons parts are only obtained by either completing missions, or by finding them in the world. As I have completed all the missions, and have found no trace of them in the gameworld, both from flying overhead thoroughly and using the JC2 Map Viewer, I would suspect that the three missing weapon resources and three missing vehicle resources would be tied to a mission, such as the last, which I remember not rewarding me with both sets of three parts.

As you are from tech support, have you received word from people who have completed the game with all 900 vehicle parts and 950 weapon parts acquired? Are you able to confirm from users that they get the 3 vehicle parts and 3 weapon parts when completing the last mission of the game?

Thanks,

-TP1