PDA

View Full Version : What's included in GOTY for PC (in europe)??

gregee123
6th Jun 2010, 21:38
Could someone tell me exactly which dlcs are included? I take it there's no anaglyph 3d in PC version.

:)

Scarecrow007
7th Jun 2010, 12:07
The additional Challenge Maps are Crime Alley; Scarecrow Nightmare; Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter (both from the Insane Night Map Pack).
Note: You can get the Insane Night Map pack for free on GFWL marketplace, but Crime Alley & Scarecrow Nightmare can be bought for 240 Microsoft points each.

exile550
7th Jun 2010, 12:14
So what your saying is that there is no reason to get the GOTY edition. Just buy the regular game and download the map pack?

freeze131
7th Jun 2010, 12:15
So what your saying is that there is no reason to get the GOTY edition. Just buy the regular game and download the map pack?
Only the insane night map pack is free, the others can be bought for around 5 dollars.

Scarecrow007
7th Jun 2010, 12:29
Well if want to buy Batman:AA via Steam you can only buy the GOTY though it has the same price as the orginal edition had. I feel a little special cus I bought the orginal Batman edition and now you can't buy it on Steam - that gives me a bigger Batman fan feeling.

gregee123
8th Jun 2010, 10:22
That clears things up. Thanks!