PDA

View Full Version : Lesson number one



xcrcmiced
6th Jun 2010, 21:08
So-Called GAMERS a.k.a RUBES a.k.a. LAMESTREAM MEDIA PABLUM asks: "Why is so-called defunct WRPG ''Deus Ex Strain'' the prime target of Square Enix lead OPERATION LAST DREAM/FINAL FANTASY OPERATION PROJECT?''.

LESSON NUMBER ONE: IMPORTANCE OF DEUS EX STRAIN

FACT: Standard Final End of ALL j'RPG' strain games is to kill GOD or GOD PROXY IE ''One Winged Angel'' IE ''NYX'' IE ''Yu-Yevon''

FACT: SHINTO-NIHILISM dictates replacement of divinity with pagan principles IE ''lifestream'' IE ''Persona-Worship'' IE ''HEDONISM''

FACT: Standard final end of purestrain WRPG is
1. Destruction of PAGAN PRINCIPLE IE ''Master'' and ''Super-Mutants'' VALIDATION of existing worship structure IE ''KILLING BHAALSPAWN''

FACT: DEUS EX endings incorporate both principles IE joining of JC ''JESUS CHRIST'' Denton with AI to supplant PAGAN MYTH INSPIRED AI GODHEAD

FACT: Obliterating through RETROACTIVE CONTINUITY and ANIME SEMIOTICS is the only way to ELIMINATE RITUAL POWER of Deus Ex Strain

Lesson Number One

II J0SePh X II
6th Jun 2010, 21:37
If you say sooo...

hem dazon 90
6th Jun 2010, 21:55
what the **** did I just read

FrankCSIS
6th Jun 2010, 21:56
Hey look who's back!

xcrcmiced
6th Jun 2010, 22:01
what the **** did I just read

DEFINITIVE PROOF that FINAL GHOST IN THE FANTASY is Nipponese false flag operation to terminate or subvert Deus Ex strain with ritual reenactment of ''Final Fantasy 7'' a.k.a. ''OPERATION LAST DREAM PROJECT initiation title'' and anime semiotics.

hem dazon 90
6th Jun 2010, 22:03
yeah...


and this has to do with what exactly ?

xcrcmiced
6th Jun 2010, 22:05
yeah...


and this has to do with what exactly ?
I cannot hold your hand RUBE

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=109540

hem dazon 90
6th Jun 2010, 22:09
okay...



I'm gonna go away now bye

IOOI
6th Jun 2010, 22:11
I've seen this before... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArmNU3RaUMM#t=1m51s) :scratch:

ArcR
6th Jun 2010, 22:16
Thank you. I needed a good laugh.

Reading that post a couple images flashed through my mind.... the most PG one is:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CBuRBwURBEA/Svbt3AZfCKI/AAAAAAAABic/gv6TwpzYMjQ/s320/bat****-crazy.jpg

iamrob7
6th Jun 2010, 23:01
FACT : You make little or no sense.

Gaunt88
6th Jun 2010, 23:13
He's just riffing off the Time Cube guy.

Heh, hem dazon, you want to see crazy? Google "time cube" and read the first hit. This troll pales in comparison.

Blade_hunter
6th Jun 2010, 23:18
Well guys you can use your ignore function.

Ashpolt
6th Jun 2010, 23:22
He's just riffing off the Time Cube guy.

Heh, hem dazon, you want to see crazy? Google "time cube" and read the first hit. This troll pales in comparison.

>whatthehelldidIjustread.jpg

hem dazon 90
6th Jun 2010, 23:24
He's just riffing off the Time Cube guy.

Heh, hem dazon, you want to see crazy? Google "time cube" and read the first hit. This troll pales in comparison.

well that goes without saying

time cube and sonichu are the two craziest things on the net


dont know what sonichu is well


http://www.cogsdev.org/cwcki/Main_Page


enjoy

Senka
7th Jun 2010, 09:01
But rubes are... well... Nevermind!

Dan0rz
7th Jun 2010, 15:27
> xcrcmiced has found you!!!
>> xcrcmiced has found you!!!
>>> xcrcmiced has found you!!!
>>>> xcrcmiced has found you!!!
>>>>> xcrcmiced has found you!!!
>>>>> run while you can!!!
>>>> run while you can!!!
>>> run while you can!!!
>> run while you can!!!
> run while you can!!!

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Jun 2010, 15:28
This thread doesn't exist.