PDA

View Full Version : 3ed Person Dancing.

Dead-Eye
6th Jun 2010, 10:03
Seeing as they are adding all these other 3ed person event's why not add the ability for Adam to dance at clubs. They did it in V.T.M:Bloodlines by allowing the player to hit the action button when a dance icon appeared on any dance floor.

It was one of my favorite things from that game that was so lacking from Deus Ex.

MaxxQ1
6th Jun 2010, 10:10
Seeing as they are adding all these other 3ed person event's why not add the ability for Adam to dance at clubs. They did it in V.T.M:Bloodlines by allowing the player to hit the action button when a dance icon appeared on any dance floor.

It was one of my favorite things from that game that was so lacking from Deus Ex.

:lol:

Oh, excuse me. I love VTMB as well, but...

:lol:

... Adam dancing?!?

:lol: :lmao:

Seriously? No.

Pinky_Powers
6th Jun 2010, 10:12

There was 3rd Person Dancing in Deus Ex. And it was terrible. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

FreedomForever
6th Jun 2010, 10:15
Nah if it isn't in FP then I won't feel immersed in the game dancing...so no.

hem dazon 90
6th Jun 2010, 10:21
http://http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/064/4/7/Bird_by_qubik.jpg[/IMG]

we also need skateboarding budgies

how do I embed

Artfunkel
6th Jun 2010, 10:24
He'd certainly be able to do the robot.

Ashpolt
6th Jun 2010, 11:41
At this stage in development, I think this is nigh-on essential. I can't take games seriously unless they have third person dancing. A must have!

Lady_Of_The_Vine
6th Jun 2010, 11:56
He doesn't have to dance for me. All I need is "cool" and he looks that already.

*cough* PS. Any objections if I merge this silly idea into "Idle Mode" thread? :p
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=87396

Corpus
6th Jun 2010, 12:12
He HAS to dance like Shepard does in Mass Effect.

Irate_Iguana
6th Jun 2010, 13:07
At this stage in development, I think this is nigh-on essential. I can't take games seriously unless they have third person dancing. A must have!

We need a 3rd person clubbing simulator in there. Dancing, drinking, hitting on women, getting thrown out the club, drinking some more, getting too drunk, vomiting, going to sleep in some alley and waking up with an epic hangover. Otherwise it just isn't a good next-gen game.

Mun007
6th Jun 2010, 14:29
Mass Effect 2 had it, gave me good laughs. Also Deus Ex had night clubs where you couldn't do much in.. so why not? :P Although I am expecting something horrible from this outcome lol.

El_Bel
6th Jun 2010, 15:03
I like it, i like it, i like it!

Pinky_Powers
6th Jun 2010, 16:07
I seem to remember one of the Knights of the Old Republic games having a bit of dance as well. Frankly, it always turns out a hideous display best forgotten.

JackShandy
8th Jun 2010, 11:45
There should be a specific button set aside purely for dance moves.

The right mouse button, perhaps.

Ashpolt
8th Jun 2010, 12:45

This. Also, dancing shouldn't be limited to when you're in clubs etc. If I want to dance while under heavy fire in a top-secret underground laboratory, I should damn well be able to!

Irate_Iguana
8th Jun 2010, 13:21
Instead of a crouch button there should be a button for the worm.

Ashpolt
8th Jun 2010, 13:59
When dancing mode is active, all aug usage should cause Adam to do the robot.

bryt
8th Jun 2010, 16:50
I want it, and I want it as cheesy as possible. Let's put Commander Shepard's lame dance moves to lame shame.

I totally want Adam to grind on a hobo.

Angel-A
8th Jun 2010, 18:49
He'd certainly be able to do the robot.

We need a 3rd person clubbing simulator in there. Dancing, drinking, hitting on women, getting thrown out the club, drinking some more, getting too drunk, vomiting, going to sleep in some alley and waking up with an epic hangover. Otherwise it just isn't a good next-gen game.

Instead of a crouch button there should be a button for the worm.

When dancing mode is active, all aug usage should cause Adam to do the robot.

I totally want Adam to grind on a hobo.

This is the greatest thread EVER.

El_Bel
8th Jun 2010, 19:50
Deus ex had dancing!

Dead-Eye
8th Jun 2010, 20:19

Well seeing as it's a Deus Ex game you forgot the part were Adam Assassinates some key figure half way through the night then goes back to drinking and hitting on women.

Irate_Iguana
8th Jun 2010, 21:17
Well seeing as it's a Deus Ex game you forgot the part were Adam Assassinates some key figure half way through the night then goes back to drinking and hitting on women.

Yeah, but you'd be able to do it in varied ways. Dancing mishap during a twist or foxtrot for example. Using the toothpick from his martini glass. Convincing the bouncer to make the mark "believe he can fly". Dropping a disco ball on him. Poisoning his drink. You know, standard stuff.

El_Bel
8th Jun 2010, 21:20
I was a really good dancer at Deus ex! Lean left, lean left, lean right, lean left, jump, crouch, jump, lean right, lean left.

Kodaemon
8th Jun 2010, 21:22
This thread made me want to do the macarena to the UNATCO theme. I hate you guys.

bryt
8th Jun 2010, 21:30
This time, instead of some emo rock music in the clubs... why don't we get something a little bit more upbeat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0760FViPLL0 (Run for Cover)

This way we can dance if we want to, or we can leave our friends behind and just blow the place up. Either way, its a jolly good time.

Dead-Eye
8th Jun 2010, 23:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0760FViPLL0

I'm not digging it.

sonicsidewinder
9th Jun 2010, 00:05
This thread made me want to do the macarena to the UNATCO theme. I hate you guys.

LoL!

El_Bel
9th Jun 2010, 17:37
"the few clubgoers rather talk than dance"

Whatwhatwhat?

Pinky_Powers
9th Jun 2010, 17:40
Whatwhatwhat?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4dlIXsDXzrU/R68P_2j5PkI/AAAAAAAAAC4/uYRhMt9lLC4/s320/Kyle%27s+Mom.gif

bryt
9th Jun 2010, 18:19
I'm not digging it.

it wasn't meant to be digged.

Angel-A
18th Jun 2010, 01:56
I just realized a possible purpose for dancing...

DX and IW had easter egg dance party endings, and HR should totally have one too to keep in tradition. If there's a secret dance level at the end of HR, then we have a reason for dancing Adam.