PDA

View Full Version : Pacifist?

lbclofy
5th Jun 2010, 16:21
i'm sorry i am new to the forums here but i just saw the new trailer and the game was looking good up until this point and now i'm kinda worried.

Did anybody ever take the pacifist approach in the original D.E. because it seems like if cut scenes are pre determined as if you won't be able to take a pacifist approach in the new game.

Pinky_Powers
5th Jun 2010, 16:43
Nothing you saw in the Trailer is from a Cut-Scene. It was all created strictly as a promotional piece.

Pinky_Powers
5th Jun 2010, 16:54
To expand upon that sentiment:

In the trailer you see many aspects of what Human Revolution can hold for the player. You see introspective staring at things, like the Sarif building. You see conversations taking place, where both parties are staring out large western windows. You see shooting. You see vicious stabbing. You see confrontation with massive and horny southern gentlemen. But you also see... remember that scene were the poor fellow puts hot lead through his own brain pan? If you look closely you can see Adam Jensen filled with concern and attempting to stop him. That is your pacifistic approach. It's right there in the trailer. Proof positive. You can strive to vanquish all death from the world.

K^2
5th Jun 2010, 17:00
Cut scenes are going to be in-engine, I recall Rene saying, like in the original DX. So yeah, none of what you saw has anything to do with the game. It's just a promo trailer.