5th Jun 2010, 12:52
Welcome back :D

http://imgur.com/MQ6lc.png

Vulture
5th Jun 2010, 14:06
he has so much to say about K&L :D

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jun 2010, 14:40
Frankly i don't know what i'm doing here , after that incident with Bevacur (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1334626&postcount=8)my face is now burned with hot chocolate as you can see , not by acid , but by hot chocolate , ashamed of myself i exiled from the forums to actually Play games ... and then my internet connection got fubar for some reason so i definitively couldn't rejoin you silly dogs ... BUT NOW I Has Computer ! Meaning i can write long posts , suck on that PS3 web browser ! ...

Anywya i'm trying not read any previews and watch any trailers (i'm still scared ****less of spoilers , i want Dog Days to be a 95% fresh game when i play it) but i thought i could at least spend my precious time here and killing your braincells ...

And i'm predicting that this topic is going to get locked as soon as a moderator sees this since this breaks Rule #11: Do not post any topic that is applicable to only one member of the forum. No FAO (for attention of) posts.

All topics that are made on the forum should apply to all members of the forum. Any topic directly applicable to a single member is not appropriate, and messages of that type should be communicated through the Private Message (PM) feature. ...

So ...

Take the money/muffins and run ! ...

PS : But then again i'm the Kane & Lynch number one fan so i can haz exception ? ...
*moderators launches nuclear strike* ...

Brackstone17
5th Jun 2010, 15:31
Nice to see you again man. I can see you've been making up for lost time.

Anyway, you could probably check out the multiplayer videos, the only spoilers they might have are spoiling the game modes if you care that much or maybe spoiling some of the environments for the main game, but nothing serious.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jun 2010, 15:43
Truth be told i'm waiting for them to release it on the PSN so that i can download and watch the high quality version of it ... then again it took them ages to upload Dog Days's CGI trailer wonder why lol ...

PS : While i'm at it , how come there ain't much change around here ? the only real change i see is that we got a girl who is afraid she can't play Dog Days at her house (she can tell her parents that it's , you know , art ... and not pointless violence) ...

I mean i've been gone for more than two months , you could have at least put a swimming pool here ! ... or seriously though , put a wallpaper ? ...

Brackstone17
5th Jun 2010, 16:16
Well we've ordered the drapes and the carpet. The wallpaper guy isn't returning our calls though.

MxOAgentJohnson
5th Jun 2010, 16:35
That is pretty much all that has happened, nothing new.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jun 2010, 16:43
Well i'm disappointed , i was expecting this place turned into a disney land ...

Though it's a hell of a achievement to have one female person among us , that's not spectacular enough ...

Why don't we organize a trip to Shanghai ? ...
On second thought no ... bad idea ...

EDIT : Hey , Nick didn't shut down this topic , i guess i am exception to the rules ...
More Muffins ! ... and the rest of you be hurry about and build my statue ! ...

SlashPrower
5th Jun 2010, 18:04
I had a minor heart attack when I saw all the posts.

Anyway, hi. You don't know me because I came here after you left.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jun 2010, 18:21
Damnit i better not cause another forum member to die because of my comments , and if you're having a minor attack i wonder what are my enemies going to have ... they might self implode maybe ? ... anywya there's only thirty six comments which is surprisingly low consider how i use to post ten comments per day , only thirty six to catch up two and half months is embarassing ...

Indeed we never met before , face to face / comment to comment but i quickly catched up ...
Beside , i already know you , i left a comment on your Lynch interrogation video on youtube a month ago i think ...

MxOAgentJohnson
5th Jun 2010, 18:44
Never have i seen so many triple dots in one forum topic ...

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jun 2010, 18:47
Haha you'll have to get use to my style ...

chaoticd
5th Jun 2010, 19:27
Haha you'll have to get use to my style ...

lol, hey man, get on psn more. lol

SlashPrower
5th Jun 2010, 20:00
He uses ellipses more than I use hyphens and semicolons- and I use hyphens and semicolons a lot, let me tell you.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jun 2010, 20:49
lol, hey man, get on psn more. lol

I'm busy playing games , like single player you know ? lol ...

He uses ellipses more than I use hyphens and semicolons- and I use hyphens and semicolons a lot, let me tell you.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa ellipses ? When do i ever use ellipses ? ... do i look like some teen japanese character out of some random manga ? ...

By the way aren't you a PS3 user as well ? ...

SlashPrower
5th Jun 2010, 21:55
Dude, you use more ellipses than all the Final Fantasy protagonists combined. And that's saying a lot. Ellipses= ...

And I see a lot of ... in your posts. Therefore, you use a lot of ellipses.

And yeah, I have a PS3, but I...I...uh...

ItradedinKaneandLynchtogetthenewRatchetandClankgameawhileago

*shame*

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jun 2010, 22:05
I still don't know what you're talking about , i never used them ellipsy or whatever the hell you call it ... no sir ... sorry , mam ...

As for what you done with your copy of Kane & Lynch i must say i am severly disapointed ...

You have three weeks (to buy a brand new copy of the collector's edition) , no more (or i'll ban you from this forum) ...
And consider yourself lucky i didn't give you a watchdog ...

In all seriousness though , what were you thinking trading in Kane & Lynch , i mean you're among us fans , having a copy of the game is our badge of honor dear ! *hands you the cone of shame* ...

SlashPrower
5th Jun 2010, 22:08
>_> Well, this was before I knew about these FA groups and I beat the single player a ton of times and no one would play co-op with me so I could play as Lynch and the multiplayer servers were dead as crap and I traded it in.

Whatever, I'll just get Kane and Lynch 2. It's going to be a better game than the first.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jun 2010, 22:14
I bought a second controller and played co op all by myself on morphine ...

There's no reason why you couldn't do the same ...

Then again i'm crazy ...

But still i don't understand why you would trade in a game of which you're fan of ... i mean isn't it worth it to keep it somewhere in your game cabinet and play it again in a few years just for nostalgia sake ? ...
(perhaps it's worth pointing out that i always keep all my games , hence i never traded any of them , and kept them all on my shelf , collecting dust) ...

ohitspatty
5th Jun 2010, 22:47
^ Agree. I have both 360 and PS3 versions just in case I'm ever in some Dead Men mood.

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 10:18
>_> Well, this was before I knew about these FA groups and I beat the single player a ton of times and no one would play co-op with me so I could play as Lynch and the multiplayer servers were dead as crap and I traded it in.

Whatever, I'll just get Kane and Lynch 2. It's going to be a better game than the first.

wait a second.... you got a ps3???? add me as a friend!

aslo, as for the groups, you probably wouldnt enjoy playing with some of these guys. there top 500 in leaderboard and (as i found out yesterday) getting some of them in a match together DOES NOT END WELL! lol.

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 12:07
Bob ... i returned to this forum a month after she came here and i knew she was a PS3 user , how did you not she had a PS3 ? do you not read the forum posts ? ...

Am i the only one who read stuff around here ? ...
AM I THE ONLY SANE MAN IN HERE ! ...

*revelation so epic the whole world just collapsed and rebuilt itself in less than a second* ...

Bevacur
8th Jun 2010, 19:00
Bevacur returns once again for another showdown with Grievous...

****** slaps grievous, gives him a wedgie, make him eat his own socks and then throws him of a building. Somehow Grievous flys up, gives Bevacur a wet willy and continues to shoves his face in cow feces. Bevacur, being the handsome one, escapes from Grievous's brutal torture and throws him onto a pool of maggots...Bevacur rides into the sunset while Grievous plots his revenge.*

One of Seven
8th Jun 2010, 21:09
Awesome. *One Of Seven grabs a chair and watches the show*

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 21:20
*Grievous takes a seat next to One of Seven* ...

*One of Seven makes a facepalm* ...

*Grievous does not understand what went wrong* ...

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 21:29
*Grievous takes a seat next to One of Seven* ...

*One of Seven makes a facepalm* ...

*Grievous does not understand what went wrong* ...

*ChaoticD enters holding a chainsaw and an orange yelling GET SOME!!!*

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 21:38
*Grievous calls for backup , Super Mecha Death Christ appears* ...

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 21:43
*Grievous calls for backup , Super Mecha Death Christ appears* ...

*ChaoticD rips off the mask finding its actually a clone of grievous. ChaoticD beats the clone senseless realizing what happens to the clone happens to the real grievous. the real grievous is moaning on the floor holding his nuts in pain.*

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 22:06
*Grievous is confused as to how his nut hurts when someone's beating his face* ...

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 22:08
*Grievous is confused as to how his nut hurts when someone's beating his face* ...

i never said anything about hitting your face....

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 22:12
*Grievous takes advantage of this distraction to pull up his sawn off shotgun and blew Chaoticd into outer space* ...

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 22:19
*Grievous takes advantage of this distraction to pull up his sawn off shotgun and blew Chaoticd into outer space* ...

*chaoticd pulls out a bionic arm from rad spencer grappling greivous and realing it in with him into space. oxygen starts running low so chaoticd steals grievous oxygen device that grievous stole from the hospital. the flying saucer from the other alternate reality pops out of nowhere hitting grievous directly and giving grievous a concusion. chaoticd pulls of the body armor vest he stole from the police and gets picked up by elvis presly driving a flying car.

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 22:31
*Iron Man catches Grievous' body drifting in space , meanwhile Darth Vader has no idea what is going on but accidentally waved his hand , sending a force ***** slap that knocks off a small rock up the top of some random mountain , the mountain then crumbles into pieces within the following second , the dust created by this unnatural disaster was so thick and mean that it ripped Elvis' tiny flesh out of his bones made of puddin , the flying car then collides into a donut shop where a bunch of mercenaries and two old convicts where hiding in it* ...

chaoticd
8th Jun 2010, 23:01
*Iron Man catches Grievous' body drifting in space , meanwhile Darth Vader has no idea what is going on but accidentally waved his hand , sending a force ***** slap that knocks off a small rock up the top of some random mountain , the mountain then crumbles into pieces within the following second , the dust created by this unnatural disaster was so thick and mean that it ripped Elvis' tiny flesh out of his bones made of puddin , the flying car then collides into a donut shop where a bunch of mercenaries and two old convicts where hiding in it* ...

theirs a donut shop and giant mountains in space? sweet. *Chaoticd looks up as lynch slaps him in the face. ChaoticD gets dragged to meet the 7. once their, chaoticd uses his time device he stoled from Dr. krone. he freezes the 7 in time and kills all of them changing the storyline of the game forever.*

GrievousOdyssey
8th Jun 2010, 23:45
*Grievous becomes good friend with Iron Man and decided that he was a pretty good plot villain for Iron Man's next movie , and they made the best film of the century* ...

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 00:13
*Grievous becomes good friend with Iron Man and decided that he was a pretty good plot villain for Iron Man's next movie , and they made the best film of the century* ...

and iron man and grievous agree the kane and lynch movie will be even better

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 10:16
how is one to define happiness? one might question if there is a true definition or if it is an infinitless changing contribution of the subconcious mind effecting others in a forever domino effect......

later chapter....
when you wake, how do you know you are happy? are you actually happy or are you experiencing a unique sensation you mistake for happiness. how can you tell? are you experiencing happiness in a form and hiding something deeper? is the person you think happy really happy? or something else? ask yourself these questions, but dont try to comprehend it. humans....

enough for you?

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 10:25
It reminds me of myself last year when i asked similar questions to people i was close to ...

They were all so ****ed up in their own hypocrisy and illusions that they refuse to aknowledge the truth about their unhappiness ...
Except one who really was happy with her life , which explains why my grievances seemed so incomprehensible to her ... but for the rest of them , well ... they're all dead for pretending to be happy ...

One could argue that i'm just furious at the fact that they are happy in their lives while i grieve , but i saw and knew who they were/are ... and the fact that they fiercely convinced themselves that everything is alright is just pathetic really ...

I'm proud of being Grievous , because at least i don't pretend that i'm having happy life when it just isn't true ...

dark_angel_7
9th Jun 2010, 15:37
A bit late but welcome back Grievous, I was becoming to miss your daily ramblings...err...posts. :D

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 18:51
I should charge you all for reading my daily ramblings , a peny for each post , i'll be the richest man in no time ...

dark_angel_7
9th Jun 2010, 19:17
I should charge you all for reading my daily ramblings , a peny for each post , i'll be the richest man in no time ...

Until some back-stabbing **** kills you for it. Not that I'm suggesting any of us would do that to you. :naughty:

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 19:26
*screams like a sissy* ...

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 19:55
*screams like a sissy* ...

hehehe.............................................................

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 19:58
Where is MAH BIKE ?!! ...

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 22:01
Where is MAH BIKE ?!! ...

you mean the one i rode in my boxers? heheh, feel the wind

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 22:03
I ... do not know how to respond to that ...

chaoticd
9th Jun 2010, 22:13
i ... Do not know how to respond to that ...

i win!

GrievousOdyssey
9th Jun 2010, 22:39
*takes advantage of the distraction and sends a burning Zeppelin down on chaoticd* ...

chaoticd
10th Jun 2010, 09:52
*takes advantage of the distraction and sends a burning Zeppelin down on chaoticd* ...

chaoticd gets 2nd degree burn. SO THATS WHY IM SO UGLY!

GrievousOdyssey
10th Jun 2010, 16:05
But are you still a human being , or are you ...

BLACK & WHITE ?!!! ...

chaoticd
10th Jun 2010, 21:33
But are you still a human being , or are you ...

BLACK & WHITE ?!!! ...

i have gotten 2nd degree burn. the funny part AND IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS... is i got it from riding a motorcycle in my boxers. :D you thought i was kidding didnt you...

GrievousOdyssey
10th Jun 2010, 21:39
Get MAH BIKE ! ...

chaoticd
10th Jun 2010, 21:43
Get MAH BIKE ! ...

oh, that was you at that party.... now this makes since. you can have whats left of your bike

GrievousOdyssey
10th Jun 2010, 21:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

chaoticd
10th Jun 2010, 22:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

yep, that looks just like your bike

GrievousOdyssey
10th Jun 2010, 22:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4mwyh-eFys

chaoticd
10th Jun 2010, 23:21