PDA

View Full Version : New Screenshot!

Keir
4th Jun 2010, 22:54
I’ve been a bit quiet lately. Time to do something about that. With E3 coming up in little over a week you can expect the flow of beautiful, replenishing, nourishing goodness to begin to soak your mind, body and soul soon. Drink it in, drink it in.

So in preparation for the goodness and to quench your thirst a little, here’s a small serving of mini goodness for you. If you don’t like spiders you might need to sit down.

Have a great weekend – and keep an eye on IGN this coming Monday, Chompy is getting restless!

Bampire
4th Jun 2010, 23:11
Giant spider, is giant.

Raider126
4th Jun 2010, 23:31
Chompy...And now every time when I have that chocolate bar I will think of this *shivers*

I love how it's waving to the camera.
See guys, it might look like a terrifying spider who could stab you through the head quite easily, but really it's a soft cuddly creature.

Keir
4th Jun 2010, 23:32
I love how it's waving to the camera.

:lol:

chriss_99
5th Jun 2010, 08:53
Nice screenshot!
I would like to as if such a close-up is possible in the game or is it just made for that particular screenshot?

Danielsun_
5th Jun 2010, 13:28
pfft for every spider there is a bigger foot, now we are just waiting for the size 435 shoe to come down and squish it :p

Ants_27_
5th Jun 2010, 20:12
More Alex Drake goodness!:lmao:

Mice shot by the way!

aussie500
5th Jun 2010, 23:26
Thanks for the new screenshot Keir.

*aussie rolls up massive tree sized newspaper in preparation*

sanjosalt
5th Jun 2010, 23:35
WAIT!! WAIT!! LARA AND TOTEC STOP SHOOTING THE SPIDER!!! YOU WILL ONLY MAKE IT ANGRY AND HE IS TRYING TO TELL US THE RELEASE DATE!! He tapped his abdomen on the ground seven times... that means a JULY release date. Now he's put five legs on the ground... that means FIVE... the FIFTH of JULY is the RELEASE DATE!!!

LARALOVERnr1
6th Jun 2010, 06:26
OMG, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!!! :eek: lol :lol:

_Love2Raid_
6th Jun 2010, 21:53
Awesome! Can't wait for E3. ;)

Danielsun_
6th Jun 2010, 22:11
E3 shall be interesting...although after Reach Beta im not really looking forward to the game :-/

Pulse
7th Jun 2010, 08:54
Where can i watch e3 stuff when its happening?

I know nintendo is broadcasting their show at their website but with other companies i have no clue.

Ants_27_
7th Jun 2010, 09:09
Where can i watch e3 stuff when its happening?

I know nintendo is broadcasting their show at their website but with other companies i have no clue.

I was told this site will no doubt be streaming the three main companies:

http://www.e3expo.com/

Max 28
7th Jun 2010, 12:31
Ew that spider's big and icky looking!

Awesome. :cool:

Rachie
9th Jun 2010, 06:35
Have a great weekend – and keep an eye on IGN this coming Monday, Chompy is getting restless!

This means we'll have to nickname the spider as well. Hmm.... Stampy?

WAIT!! WAIT!! LARA AND TOTEC STOP SHOOTING THE SPIDER!!! YOU WILL ONLY MAKE IT ANGRY AND HE IS TRYING TO TELL US THE RELEASE DATE!! He tapped his abdomen on the ground seven times... that means a JULY release date. Now he's put five legs on the ground... that means FIVE... the FIFTH of JULY is the RELEASE DATE!!!

:lol::lol: Oh, this made my day.

tombraidergal
10th Jun 2010, 19:44
cute! <3