PDA

View Full Version : So how often are you dying on average?

diuqSehT
27th Mar 2014, 21:39
Wondering if anyone ever gets to feel proficient or like an ace at all, or if people are capable of surviving entire levels without a death by using their accumulated..... sKILLS. Or do you just get used to the idea of dying every 30 seconds because you know that's what it's gonna be like each time.

Poll questions not entered within 10 minutes of the original post must be entered like this:

So how often are you dying in Nosgoth?

1. At least once a minute! I died while responding to this!
2. I usually last from 1 to 3 minutes.
3. I die harder than these guys ^ because of "superior tactics"---yeah, certainly NOT because of a more cowardly playing style!
4. Death? What is this "death" you speak of, for in all my travels it and I have not met. Like Justin Beiber in the news, I am an immortal presence in Nosgoth.

Khalith
27th Mar 2014, 21:56
It depends largely on how good your team, the other team, lag/latency, and you are. You could have games where you die only 1-2 times the entire time and others where you die way more than your amount of kills and times where you just die without getting many kills at all.

On average though, I usually go 1:1 on my k/d as vampires while as human I average 0-2 kills and 7-15 deaths. Some games are better than others of course, I've had games where I've gone 10:6 or more as a human but I attribute that more to luck than anything else.

diuqSehT
27th Mar 2014, 22:05
Thanks. Sounds like humans better start making babies fast.

Saturnity
28th Mar 2014, 01:04
You don't have to be a coward to last more than a couple minutes. Just know when a fight is unwinnable and position yourself for closing fire. Don't be a hero if it just gives the vampires more kills.

Also if your teammates are covering each other properly, they won't be in a cluster so vampires will have a hard time getting a clean wipe.

RainaAudron
28th Mar 2014, 01:14
Maybe people can post their times their lasted longest? Seen at the profile page for each faction.

Saturnity
28th Mar 2014, 01:27
Maybe people can post their times their lasted longest? Seen at the profile page for each faction.

On scout,
http://i.imgur.com/Lc2NJ8A.jpg

It was a pretty stacked game.

Khalith
28th Mar 2014, 09:32

Mine is roughly 1-2 minutes across the board.

RazielOfNosgoth
28th Mar 2014, 13:17
With the Alchemist my time is 06:25 and 08:47 with the Reaver. Those are the longest times being alive with the two classes I play as. Also, 10 kills on the Reaver record and that one death till the round ended, but I owe it all to the team - they were ferocious Tyrants and a Sentinel, I just swooped up after them most of the time. It was a 30-13 victory for us that round. The Alchemist was alive that long because we had a great team and I used the Health Stations every chance I got.

My average, however, is less than half as good. :whistle:

lucinvampire
28th Mar 2014, 13:57
Lol - great options :D

Really it depends…I’ve had matches where I’ve only died twice…then matches where I’ve died like 11 times…on average I tend to die about 5 times a match…but above all I like to kill myself because that’s funny…run in to a bunch of vampires screaming with my flame thrower on as Alchemist on the kamikaze run – or jump into a stack of humans as Tyrant and then pop Ignore Pain and run around them in circles…just because I can! "A good death is its own reward"

Hope to see you in game Squid :D

RainaAudron
28th Mar 2014, 15:25
Here are mine, though how can I have 17 minutes on Alchemist???

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-e_lp-2NtmS0/UzWUBApGHaI/AAAAAAAAFH0/SPS-K1PmX6g/s912/Time-alive.PNG

JanusDominus
28th Mar 2014, 16:05
A lot.

GenFeelGood
28th Mar 2014, 17:59
It differs from match to match but I am generally option 2.

RoseDeSang
28th Mar 2014, 20:09
To be honest at this point I generally run number 3. I usually get scores like 15/5/10 or 12/6/15. It's all about playing as a unit, even if you teammates aren't working together. If you make it your job to always watch your teammates, save them if their being attacked, stop vamps from feeding from them, and pick up kills they couldn't cause they had to run or heal you'll find that you'll win a lot more often. Furthermore remember things like as a hunter to not just hold down your fire button but instead spam it so that you don't have bad aim, or as a scout to use turrets on top of teammates, and as a vamp to wait for those "overly aggressive teammates" to go in first and you clean up. I don't mean let teammates die either. I mean play strategic like this was an real time strategy war game.
Also don't get mad at teammates if their not doing well. Give them advice, and always remember to encourage your teammates. Tell them their doing well. If they get a double, say, "Great double. You guys rocks." People who feel appreciated play better.

cmstache
29th Mar 2014, 21:48
Here are mine, though how can I have 17 minutes on Alchemist???

Because it's not the actual time alive, it's the total time spent alive in game, in theory. That's dd/hh/mm.

Saturnity
30th Mar 2014, 07:06
Because it's not the actual time alive, it's the total time spent alive in game, in theory. That's dd/hh/mm.
Well, that makes sense.

RainaAudron
30th Mar 2014, 11:53
Oooh, now I see :) thanks. I´ve thought it shows the longest time alive during one round.

MasterShuriko
30th Mar 2014, 13:06
A hell of a lot more now when we have 6v2 matches and so on running along I tend to die abit more.

RazielOfNosgoth
30th Mar 2014, 14:43
This is not entirely true. My stats (06:25 with the Alchemist and 08:47 with the Reaver) stated above are still the same, even though I have played the game for at least 4-5 hours since my previous post (the past two days). Also, I have more than 2 hours more Time Played with the Alchemist than I do with the Reaver, so this information is highly debatable, to say the least. http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/images/icons/icon3.png

RainaAudron
30th Mar 2014, 18:25
Hmm now that you mentioned it, yeah, it doesn´t really add up.. :/

cmstache
30th Mar 2014, 19:39
It IS dd/hh/mm, it's probably bugged though. The UI has been having issues on/off since Alpha.

WhiteFlameKyo
30th Mar 2014, 20:23
I think it's hh/mm/ss after all. Here's a screenshot:

I can assure you I played hunter only once. You can see the number of deaths.

As for the number of deaths, it all depends on the party. Sometimes it's 2, other times 8. A few times I managed to live through a whole round, twice with an alchemist and twice as a reaver.

In human round I usually die a lot. I tend to keep running to help my teammates, but most of the time they're not that eager to do the same for me.

Jmthebigman
19th Apr 2014, 14:46
really depends on what type of team i got. (worst case)
is it the selfish squad that keeps splitting up and refusing to blast a reaver off your back. or in case your vampire reavers who hide and wait for a sentinel to do the first few moves.... yeah well i die allot.

is it a team that works very well together: maybe once or twice as vampire and 3 times as human. (best)

my best was with 2 reavers (smoke bombing) , Tyrant bashing from other side i flew from, (i was sentinel and using air strike)
this got the enemy team split up and some heavy pre-dmg before we all went in for direct combat.

only thing i said was i would give airsupport the others said ok and we all went with our own plan with helping the team..

and indeed what whiteflamekryo said above me in his last line....

Vallass
19th Apr 2014, 15:46
I'm going with option 2. I get about 2 minutes on average as any human class, I like to suicide for the greater good. Being alchemist, it actually works pretty well. Especially in 2v4s. 3 minutes for reavers, 2 for tyrants, and 6 for sentinels. As Sentinels I last longer because of building/ground flight. Stealth flight has worked pretty well for me so far. And sky bomb, best thing ever.

Razihel2
19th Apr 2014, 18:10
i dont know why people are watching there kda. its not cod or battlefield where people die the second the get shot... Death and Kills are more or less not important at least not as much as:

damage done per Death

if you think about it: a player has usually 1050 hp(tyrant you will not play with us! :) ). So to get 30 kill you have to do 31500 as a team. This is the minimum you have to deal win a round: 7874 dmg per player.
Now if we count in the possible heal and what not: lets just say we have to do 33% more dmg to win the round. This leads us to the conclusion that we have to do around 42000 damage as a team or 10500 damage per player.

now you think about stuff like: he is only bombin with his aoe and has now 20000 dmg but 0 kills and here we have a guy with 5000 dmg and all the kills - who is more important ? I say both of them are equally important. The game doesn't care about your feelings or your other problems: it only cares about numbers and those have to be generated. It doesn't matter where they come from they have to be there.
So if one guy is bombing and the other one secures the kill its all good and both did there fair share of work.

So lets ask another question: How much dmg do you usually do per run and how many assist do you get ?

Now assist can be kinda cheated. Someone could just run around and tag everyone and get all the assist but it will not really help his team. So the only stat which cannot be cheated is damage. This reduces the question to:

How much damage do you do before you die?

Now with this we can estimate how good you run was buy simply dived 42000 by 30 which leads us to 1400. This Numbers says: If you reach me your run was barely ok. If it is below your run was bad and higher good.

With a little help of math everyone can evaluate his own play and abilities. Simply remember: 1400 damage on one run ? you did OK.
Now with this done could someone ask the devs to give us this stat ? Damage per Run ? would be really nice to compare players with this. I understand that this stat is not telling the whole truth about the game or the player but it is the closest one which cannot be cheated. Numbers like teamwork or Suppression fire cannot be shown in numbers. So yeah Teamwork is the most important stat even if you can't hit **** but at least you can distract enemies and let other people do work for you. The gameplay is very complex and i could write a lot about it but lets keep it simple for now :)

For my self my numbers i run between 1100: If we are losing and Zero teamplay; around 2000 if we are equal and higher if we are winning.

DeeArc
20th Apr 2014, 03:32
5:09 with the Hunter, 9:33 with the Reaver, 4:07 with the Tyrant. I use Tyrant the least. I win one out of every four with Humans, and one out of every two with Vamps.

My performance is inconsistent. I'm either getting stomped hard with 1:2 k/d ratio, or I have double digit kills and close to (if not) zero deaths. Even then, it takes a few matches to warm up. I usually die from brain fart moments, like pressing the wrong key for an ability or getting cornered by a whole team instead of regrouping.

MasterZtark
20th Apr 2014, 14:13
i dont know why people are watching there kda. its not cod or battlefield where people die the second the get shot... Death and Kills are more or less not important at least not as much as:

damage done per Death

if you think about it: a player has usually 1050 hp(tyrant you will not play with us! :) ). So to get 30 kill you have to do 31500 as a team. This is the minimum you have to deal win a round: 7874 dmg per player.
Now if we count in the possible heal and what not: lets just say we have to do 33% more dmg to win the round. This leads us to the conclusion that we have to do around 42000 damage as a team or 10500 damage per player.

now you think about stuff like: he is only bombin with his aoe and has now 20000 dmg but 0 kills and here we have a guy with 5000 dmg and all the kills - who is more important ? I say both of them are equally important. The game doesn't care about your feelings or your other problems: it only cares about numbers and those have to be generated. It doesn't matter where they come from they have to be there.
So if one guy is bombing and the other one secures the kill its all good and both did there fair share of work.

So lets ask another question: How much dmg do you usually do per run and how many assist do you get ?

Now assist can be kinda cheated. Someone could just run around and tag everyone and get all the assist but it will not really help his team. So the only stat which cannot be cheated is damage. This reduces the question to:

Now with this we can estimate how good you run was buy simply dived 42000 by 30 which leads us to 1400. This Numbers says: If you reach me your run was barely ok. If it is below your run was bad and higher good.

With a little help of math everyone can evaluate his own play and abilities. Simply remember: 1400 damage on one run ? you did OK.
Now with this done could someone ask the devs to give us this stat ? Damage per Run ? would be really nice to compare players with this. I understand that this stat is not telling the whole truth about the game or the player but it is the closest one which cannot be cheated. Numbers like teamwork or Suppression fire cannot be shown in numbers. So yeah Teamwork is the most important stat even if you can't hit **** but at least you can distract enemies and let other people do work for you. The gameplay is very complex and i could write a lot about it but lets keep it simple for now :)

For my self my numbers i run between 1100: If we are losing and Zero teamplay; around 2000 if we are equal and higher if we are winning.

I agree with you, for the most part. K/D/A is not important, damage is.

However, I have had human teammates run off solo and basically suicide against the vampire team when they are falling behind on damage, just so they can rack up some damage in the process and not look like the weak link on the team. Sadly, the damage they did do is instantly healed from their corpse. They may end up with the highest damage in the game, but did they really help? No. Did they hurt the team the most? Yes.

Besides idiots like that, there are plenty of cases where the guy with the lowest damage on the team is not to blame. For instance if a reaver runs smoke bomb over chocking haze, you are not going to be doing as much damage and are going to also be giving your teammates easy kills/damage. Very helpful, but when your team loses you're probably going to be the one they are going to blame.
A tyrant that plays "distraction" and soaks up a lot of enemy damage while initiating most the game will not have that show up on his stats, but he sure was a major part of the time.

In conclusion, damage is the most important stats, but all the stats (damage included) are basically meaningless because they don't tell the whole story of the match.

Captain3009
20th Apr 2014, 18:01
waaaaaay to much. Not that i'm not good (actually i'm not good :D) it's the other players that are too good. lol. :scratch:

NijayDaeva
27th Apr 2014, 18:15
My playstyle is that of a martyr. I die up to once a minute as a vampire and slightly less as a human. I feel if I don't have at least 10 engagements as a vamp I didn't play right. What I mean by engagements is a melee attack against a human. I tend not to have any patience and I feel like all the vamps should be throwing themselves 100 miles per hour into the human's faces for the simple fact that vamps out DPS humans in full on melees.

When I play with more conservative vamp players who employ more hit and run and separation tactics I seem to initiate every time and I stay in til the bitter end with my teammates occasionally coming in and cleaning up what I started, but more often than not they just watch like it's a movie. Sometimes I get spike-damage-killed in less than a second, sometimes I charge 3+ humans and get off my stun and an attack or two, fly off with someone for some 1-on-1, and sometimes I even get a kill. In these games I die 10-11 times as my teammates watch me recklessly charge in again and again and wonder what retard tree I fell out of.

On like-minded teams we all locate the humans as quickly as possible, approach as unseen as we can, and all jump in at more-or-less the same time, going all-or-nothing and laying on as much dps as we can. Good human teams cause us to back off but overall I find my teammates and I each die 4-6 times on the way to 30 kills.

As a human I tend to shoot vampires that are attacking my teammates but there are times when the same practice is not applied to me, and a lot of times when my aggressive gameplay gets me separated or as the only player out in the open, etc. I can find myself dying 8+ times as a human even if there is a total of only 11 or so human deaths. In other cases I die rarely.

My k:d ratio as humans is abyssmal, like 0.66:1 and as vamps it's like 0.9:1. I think I average about 11k damage on each side each round.

lucinvampire
28th Apr 2014, 11:19

:eek: By the graces of the Elder God then by this calculation I actually play ok :D

waaaaaay to much. Not that i'm not good (actually i'm not good :D) it's the other players that are too good. lol. :scratch:

…but you are good when I’ve played with you :D - lol damn those other players for being sooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooood! :p :D

In these games I die 10-11 times as my teammates watch me recklessly charge in again and again and wonder what retard tree I fell out of.

I’m sooooooooo glad I’m not the only one that plays like a reckless lunatic *hugs* those other sensible players are missing out on all the crazy fun :D

Kebabz
2nd May 2014, 01:47

damage done per Death

http://i.imgur.com/frvgMA1.png

Rejoice with me, I have become God.

cmstache
2nd May 2014, 21:52
I average about 1,400 damage per kill.

LOFO1993
2nd May 2014, 22:30

damage done per Death

This is so true.

Anyway, I manage to die really few times as a Reaver, even not die at all, and still deal a significant amount of damage/kills. But you need a good team, or it's just impossible to be both effective and not constantly die. Basically, a couple of times other vampires, especially Tyrants and Sentinels, will die for you, because of the different climbing and evasion speeds you have. That doesn't mean much though; as Razihel2 said, it's the final result that matters, and as long as you as a team kill more than the enemy team and you are all doing your part, you're working well as a group.

I think the secret when you play Vampire, as a Reaver at least, is to prioritize your life over the enemies' deaths. The reason is simple: your health regenerates over time, their doesn't, and if they try going to a healing station you may have a chance to finish them off without taking any risks (and if you aren't, because they are a few and you were alone, you would have died in vain anyway trying the direct approach). It's really a go in/hit/go out process, and I believe when the whole Vampire team manages to do that effectively and with the right timing, that's the worse time a Human team can imagine being into.

As a Human, it's a bit different. There is no class that just won't die if played well, because no one can effectively escape an enemy if not killing it, and the killing is mostly a team-based process. As a Human, if you understand you're likely not to make it you should try dealing as much damage as you can to as more enemies you can, and/or incapacitate them, so that others can finish them off.

You will die sometimes, it's just unavoidable unless your team is VERY better than the other, all that really matters is you stay close to the others, cover them by attacking the Vampires trying to take them out and deal as much damage as you can before being taken out. If all the team does that, it's very hard for the Vampires to break the Human group and deal with them effectively, because Humans will likely die one at a time and always keep the formation, preventing Vampires from wiping them out completely.

cmstache
2nd May 2014, 22:56
It doesn't really matter. All that matters at the end of the match is that the damage gets done. It doesn't matter who does it, so in the end comparing numbers is a novelty at best. Good teams are comprised of good players. Period. The better those good players work together the better the team.

"I think the secret when you play Vampire, as a Reaver at least, is to prioritize your life over the enemies' deaths." is an extremely selfish way to play. Often players commit, countin on the fact that you will finish the other team off. Yes, you want to whittle them down if you can, but once a player commits, you need to commit. PERIOD. That type of reaver play hurts a team more than anything. The other two classes don't have the same ability to get in and out like a Reaver. By playing like that you leave them out to dry. Tyrants HAVE to have the back-up. Otherwise they are throwing their lives away. And, I don't care who the player is, sentinels are only as good as the team allows them to be. They can pick players off, but they can't get in and out. Unlike Reavers, they don't have escape skills. Reavers are the only class that can get away with not having back-up. They are also the only class that controls whether or not they can always escape fire. That needs to be capitalized on, but held onto selfishly so that they "don't die above anything."

LOFO1993
3rd May 2014, 07:05
"I think the secret when you play Vampire, as a Reaver at least, is to prioritize your life over the enemies' deaths." is an extremely selfish way to play. Often players commit, countin on the fact that you will finish the other team off. Yes, you want to whittle them down if you can, but once a player commits, you need to commit. PERIOD. That type of reaver play hurts a team more than anything. The other two classes don't have the same ability to get in and out like a Reaver. By playing like that you leave them out to dry. Tyrants HAVE to have the back-up. Otherwise they are throwing their lives away. And, I don't care who the player is, sentinels are only as good as the team allows them to be. They can pick players off, but they can't get in and out. Unlike Reavers, they don't have escape skills. Reavers are the only class that can get away with not having back-up. They are also the only class that controls whether or not they can always escape fire. That needs to be capitalized on, but held onto selfishly so that they "don't die above anything."

You misinterpreted what I meant. I just wanted to say "if you are really close to death, better to get out for some seconds than giving a last, pointless punch at someone and die" (contrary to what I wrote for Humans). Of course you will go in and do your job, and of course you'll support your team, that's how you deal damage and do kills, there's no escape from that. The whole point is getting in in time to support the other vampires and if necessary finalizing their kills (for which being alive from a former fight is quite helpful), or even attacking first, but dying to be someone's target 1 or 2 seconds longer is very counter-productive IMHO.

When I wrote "a couple of times other vampires, especially Tyrants and Sentinels, will die for you" all I meant was that in a situation of clear disadvantage, when for example 2 Vampires are facing 4 Humans at once and are irremediably going to die, escaping is what both want to try doing, so being the Reaver better in escaping you have more chances to get out than a Tyrant or a Sentinel, which, in the perspective of the score, means if it had to be you or them, it will, likely, be them. Not because you play "selfish", but because you're faster in a situation when both need to be fast.

It gets really selfish, when you play Reaver, if you don't attack when your team does. Which is exactly the opposite of "not staying in till you die", because not dying means being ready to help your teammates again much faster.

cmstache
3rd May 2014, 20:28
Eh, it's valid. I guess the point I was trying to make was, as a Reaver you need to be the last one out of the fight. The exception might be a Haste-Reaver, but there aren't many of those. Reavers have the ability with evasion and shadow step in particular to get out quickly, and easily, while under fire.

Saturnity
6th May 2014, 12:48
^What matters is how easily your team can recognize that you're all going to die before another humans dies. Again, don't be a hero if it just gives them more kills.

I've got 4,464.9 per death as scout, but that includes when I was brand new to the game.
http://i.imgur.com/zQFvNGM.jpg?2

Jimwtfh
8th May 2014, 07:59
As a Human, if you understand you're likely not to make it you should try dealing as much damage as you can to as more enemies you can, and/or incapacitate them, so that others can finish them off.

That's why I love playing Alchemist - when I feel like I won't make it I turn on my flamethrower and try to set on fire as much vamps as possible XP.

And in accordance with OP's ranking I'm probably No. 2 most of the time, but sometimes it can be like No. 1 or - very rarely - No. 3, when I got lucky.

Sylvastreak
8th May 2014, 11:22
Regarding deaths per match, I average about 6-7. Then again I have had times when I've only died 2-3 times or 10-11 times. Really depends on the team and the opponents we're up aganst.

Saturnity
18th May 2014, 06:01
Wondering if anyone ever gets to feel proficient or like an ace at all, or if people are capable of surviving entire levels without a death by using their accumulated..... sKILLS. Or do you just get used to the idea of dying every 30 seconds because you know that's what it's gonna be like each time.

Poll questions not entered within 10 minutes of the original post must be entered like this:

So how often are you dying in Nosgoth?

1. At least once a minute! I died while responding to this!
2. I usually last from 1 to 3 minutes.
3. I die harder than these guys ^ because of "superior tactics"---yeah, certainly NOT because of a more cowardly playing style!
4. Death? What is this "death" you speak of, for in all my travels it and I have not met. Like Justin Beiber in the news, I am an immortal presence in Nosgoth.

I think I just got a #4 a minute ago. Do new recruit lobbies get merged into deathmatch lobbies? I was in the regular TDM mode.

http://imgur.com/a/0Cvh4

Varulven
18th May 2014, 17:13
I'm dying too often, because I'm just too dumb to escape xDDD

Elpheleth
19th May 2014, 03:45
Really dependant on the team, though in general I probably die less (only as a vampire) due to my playstyle (rather waiting for the perfect opportunity). Its vice versa with humans, and the fact that all my cannon hits in melee range most likely hurt myself doesn't help it at all ;)

Strike5150
19th May 2014, 13:04
Well I finally got it all figured out.

Best classes scout/Tyrant averaging 1800 per death. My worst class deceiver is sittin at 1200 per death.

VampiricDemise
26th May 2014, 22:29
-- snipped for shortness

I agree with this thinking and that is how I measure myself with my teammates. I have never been the "Killer" for these types of games. I rather sit a little further in the back row and assist and support my team as much as I can. If I managed to get over 7000 damage for both rounds, I am happy with that. Of course I am even happier if I do more than that.

There are games that I did not score a single kill and had died once or twice. My damage? Fairly high on the scale compared to the rest of my team. I had tried the run in and kill kill kill tactic and I felt I was less efficient and helpful for my team like that. But that might just be due to my play style for the game.

Zaenos
31st May 2014, 07:04
Ultimately, stats are a rough estimate at best. A good Shadow Bomb, Bola, flank break, distraction, etc. can easily be the deciding factor of a fight, but has little if any presence on the scoreboard.

Blastin_Foolz
31st May 2014, 07:41
http://i.imgur.com/B2qMb8D.png

My kill/death ratio sits at 1.641 currently, but it's rising fast.

rasxxx
4th Jun 2014, 22:42
I only play the scrub classes, so here you go:

Talespin
5th Jun 2014, 01:00
dang

Blastin_Foolz
5th Jun 2014, 15:54
I only play the scrub classes, so here you go:

I remember one of my first few games was against you while you were a Hunter, was quite the *** pounding.

piCR7master
19th Jun 2014, 18:45
With proper team as vamps I usually don't die/die once a game. Really never going more than 3 deaths as vamp unless I'm playing tyrant on siege where Idc if I'm dead if all 4 humans are dead.
As for humans I pretty much play hunter 90% of the time and it's around 4 deaths average.

-Brawn-
14th Aug 2014, 16:19
When I play with more conservative vamp players who employ more hit and run and separation tactics I seem to initiate every time and I stay in til the bitter end with my teammates occasionally coming in and cleaning up what I started, but more often than not they just watch like it's a movie. Sometimes I get spike-damage-killed in less than a second, sometimes I charge 3+ humans and get off my stun and an attack or two, fly off with someone for some 1-on-1, and sometimes I even get a kill. In these games I die 10-11 times as my teammates watch me recklessly charge in again and again and wonder what retard tree I fell out of.

As a human I tend to shoot vampires that are attacking my teammates but there are times when the same practice is not applied to me, and a lot of times when my aggressive gameplay gets me separated or as the only player out in the open, etc. I can find myself dying 8+ times as a human even if there is a total of only 11 or so human deaths. In other cases I die rarely.

SCRIPTURE RIGHT THERE. PREACH IT!
I am so tired of my teammates sitting right there watching me die, then jump in. I am now at the point where I wont initiate until one of them do. Cause I am tired of them watching me die. I look around and make sure everyone is there and ready, then as a tyrant I attack only to have my teammates sit there and watch me die in a 3-4 on 1 massacre. Or on human side, I am with my teammates. We are within 10-20 feet of each other. I get pounced by a reaver from god knows where (lol), and my teammates are right there. Not only do they NOT shoot at the reaver, they don't even turn around. I could literally throw a stone and hit them in the head, using little effort or aim, with the little distance between us and they DON'T ATTACK OR EVEN TURNAROUND! I mean, seriously, wtf?
These tend to be the matches I quit. I try to finish all my matches so I can get my xp and gold at the end but sometimes I get so frustrated at these noob teams I'm on I say screw the gold and xp. I'm not wasting my time on this team anymore. I am working on my patience though and one day I will have enough to endure these horrible noob teams to the end.

OnlyLogic
14th Aug 2014, 16:23
My best game was 11-0, with highest damage

...As reaver.

So it's definitely possible. Having said that, it was back when I started playing when everything was generally much easier. My best games now will be approx 13-5, if I have max damage on my team.

malgaa
14th Aug 2014, 21:27
Mostly on soloQ:

Global Statistics:
http://imgur.com/7pgJ4jf

Hunter:
http://imgur.com/16SkDIr

Reaver:
http://imgur.com/IeAU9rI

P.S.: For some reasons I can't embed images.

RageDizzy
14th Aug 2014, 22:12
If my team is not terrible I tend to last quite a while. I usually get have a positive K/D spread at the end of every game.
My longest time alive is 8:07 with Tyrant. Had a perfect game, we won with 1 min 53 seconds remaining. However this is not tracked in my stats for some reason...? I'm not making it up either, I have the game recorded.