PDA

View Full Version : The camera in Rec and Rec 2

Bevacur
30th May 2010, 21:32
Anyone seen both of these films? They have a similiar camera look to Dog Days or Cloverfield minus the light beams, fuzzy look etc etc. I have yet to see Rec 2 but Rec was amazing, if your fan of horror then watch this, screw watching the Hollywood remake of Rec called Quarantine it really is ****.

Just thought i would let you guys and ladies know.

ohitspatty
31st May 2010, 01:43
I agree, [REC] is fantastic. Quarantine was waste of time because the original is really something. And like you I still have to see the second one.

Brackstone17
31st May 2010, 02:52
I've heard Rec is pretty good. I'll try to check it out when I get the chance. I usually avoid horror movie sequels like the plague though, so chances are I won't watch the sequel.

ohitspatty
31st May 2010, 03:16
From my understanding the sequel to [REC] actually continues the story and well it looks bloody good...pun intended :D

hanie
31st May 2010, 07:38
hi
very good information i will share with my friends thanks.Review on baume & mercier classima executive (http://www.preciouswristwatches.com/baume-mercier-classima-series-watches/)

Bevacur
31st May 2010, 12:00
From my understanding the sequel to [REC] actually continues the story and well it looks bloody good...pun intended :D

It does! Exactly 14 mins after the first film. I also watched the trailers for Rec 2 and you still see the mess and carnage left from the first film! You may see some similiar faces from the 1st film....acting odd....

If you remember when they guy feel down and hit the floor? His mark is still there

I am so hyped for this film!