PDA

View Full Version : LCGOL Demo?

Scroofz
29th May 2010, 12:47
I've heard from Twitter that there's been a demo release, but from what I've seen not for the PC? Or am I just being stupid and reading it wrong? I was quite annoyed with TRU that the expansions were console only, PC gamers should get to play them too! I'm not buying an xbox or anything just so I can play Tomb Raider. I'm not rich enough. But if there is a demo for the PC I shall be over the moon.

kali1234
29th May 2010, 14:15
I agree I was pretty dissapointed when the expansions came out and only for xbox.
It should be fair for consoles, pc whatever.

aussie500
30th May 2010, 02:55
I've heard from Twitter that there's been a demo release, but from what I've seen not for the PC? Or am I just being stupid and reading it wrong? I was quite annoyed with TRU that the expansions were console only, PC gamers should get to play them too! I'm not buying an xbox or anything just so I can play Tomb Raider. I'm not rich enough. But if there is a demo for the PC I shall be over the moon.

It was said on Twitter there will be a demo, not that there was one already. Probably a trial version like most arcade games, it will not be available for some time yet though. All three platforms should get it.

Scroofz
30th May 2010, 21:55
Ah well thank you for clearing that up for me, I think their next project should be putting the expansions to TRU as PC version as well though >: )

beretta
12th Jul 2010, 13:49
hello
hoping they do not like with Underworld demo so that one week before the date announced

TF.Denis
13th Jul 2010, 04:30
lool..there is a tru demo already 2 years now for pc..

aussie500
13th Jul 2010, 05:24
hello
hoping they do not like with Underworld demo so that one week before the date announced

No probably like other arcade games you get to try the trial version of the game when the game itself is released. And for a full retail game 1 week should be more than enough time to play the demo and decide if you will buy the game or not and it was more than the PS3 players got for TRU.

beretta
13th Jul 2010, 07:05
hello
Thank you for reply