PDA

View Full Version : GOL at E3

Katie_Fleming
25th May 2010, 17:21
E3 is fast approaching - anything specific about GOL you want to see?

Danielsun_
25th May 2010, 18:14
hmm they have revealed alot, but i would like to see some examples of these 'side routes' they have talked about such as the route to fight that giant trex dragon thing lol, examples of how you would come across those paths and make those descissions

thats me anyhow :)

NicoCroft
25th May 2010, 18:56
For my own, I would like more informations about the different game modes that they've talked about... They said there would be a "story" mode, and some "extra" modes that were kept secrets for now.

chriss_99
25th May 2010, 19:01
I would like to see some detailed information about the story. Perhaps they will announce the release date. That'd be nice.

LARALOVERnr1
25th May 2010, 19:11
i'd like to hear Totec's voice, hopefully in a new trailer. I also hope its playable on the E3.

Keir
25th May 2010, 21:21
http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/sherlock.gif

TokyoRed
25th May 2010, 22:05
I simply hope that at E3 2010 Eidos/ Crystal Dynamics will announce that this game "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light" is only the first in a series of "Lara Croft and something MacGuffin."

What I'm saying is I hope that there will be more Tomb Raider: Lara Croft "arcade inspired" games with the isometric viewpoint and that they will sort of be a series of connected stories with this one (Guardian of Light) being the first installment.

I also hope that at the E3 they announce that this game will be available on the PSP and upcoming Nintendo 3DS and WiiWare. Plus, I hope that Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light will also be available on "hardcopy" game disc or cartridges because as it is my case it'd take about at lest two hours or more because our internet connection is not that fast sadly.

chriss_99
26th May 2010, 18:52
i'd like to hear Totec's voice, hopefully in a new trailer. I also hope its playable on the E3.

Isn't Totec supposed to be Mayan Tribesman? I wonder how Lara communicates with him? Certainly not in English. :rolleyes:

_Love2Raid_
26th May 2010, 23:18
Isn't Totec supposed to be Mayan Tribesman? I wonder how Lara communicates with him? Certainly not in English. :rolleyes:
You make a good point. I am curious about that as well. :scratch:

I would also like to see a certain 'fishy' enemy in HD. :rasp::D;)

TokyoRed
27th May 2010, 15:49
You make a good point. I am curious about that as well. :scratch:

I would also like to see a certain 'fishy' enemy in HD. :rasp::D;)

I'm sure Lara Croft is skilled in various languages. I would not be surpried if she is able to comminicate with the Mayan in his own language.

Max 28
28th May 2010, 03:42
We do see (well hear) Lara speak in English in the trailer. Maybe Totec does understand English?

I'd probably want to see a nice cutscene or something.

Danielsun_
28th May 2010, 07:34
probably something like he has a super advance brain that can learn languages really quick ;)

MaloneCroft09
31st May 2010, 05:56
http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/sherlock.gif

Lol love the Smilie Keir

RELEASE DATE!!!:)

And maybe a small bit of TR9 info;)

Raider126
4th Jun 2010, 23:52
I like to think that Lara and Totec will communicate through the medium of dance.
...Or Morse code using gunfire.

Release date would be awesome, videos, interviews, etc

Ants_27_
7th Jun 2010, 11:59
I wouldn't mind seeing the system within the system so to speak...

Like is there some form of leveling system (whether it be through weapons or whatever) with it being more arcade based. Maybe there isn't but who knows.:scratch:

Unless they've said yes or no but I've not really been following it all that much.