PDA

View Full Version : will it be able to play only as vampire ?

Beozet
27th Mar 2014, 16:43
hi will it be able to play only with vampire ? i hate play humans i only die and make no fun for me i want play only vampire :mad:

RainaAudron
27th Mar 2014, 16:50
No, you must play as both in Team Deathmatch so both teams can get a turn as vamps and humans. However in the future it might be possible for more game modes.

Khalith
27th Mar 2014, 18:13
Being able to only play as one side is something I've been wanting forever. I know the chances of it happening are slim to none, but if I never had to play humans again I would be ecstatic.

PencileyePirate
27th Mar 2014, 21:20
The problem with this in regular TDM is that if the majority of players decide to exclusively play vampires, who's going to play the humans?

I think the best way to satisfy this craving would be a new 'Civil War' gametype: vampire vs. vampire TDM. It certainly wouldn't be as dynamic as current TDM, but it might please those who dislike human gameplay. Of course, this would have to happen down the road, after a lot of other issues have been addressed ... and once the game has more players.

Sadira86
27th Mar 2014, 21:45
in most games, people leave instantly when they have not the vampire side, i hate it, allways have to fight 2 or 3 vs 4
i hope there will be a kind of penalty when leaving games before end.

Khalith
27th Mar 2014, 21:52
The problem with this in regular TDM is that if the majority of players decide to exclusively play vampires, who's going to play the humans?

If you brought this up at the earlier portions of the alpha I might have agreed, but as it stands now I believe there are a lot more players that prefer the shooting to playing as the vampires and that it would even out. A TDM to 45 points with a 15 min time limit where you can choose one side or the other and before you select this mode it would say something like x human slots open, y vamp slots open and let you pick. I would gladly wait however extra amount of time it takes for the lobby to fill to never play human again.

Vampmaster
29th Mar 2014, 10:42
If a survival mode is added, we could easilly have a team of vampires vs human AI.