PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Suggestions

Zaxarus
27th Mar 2014, 13:02
Hi!

I started playing a few days ago, but there are some suggestions i want to share with the developers:

1, If someone leaves the game, the matchmaking rarely replaces the missing player, thus creating an unfair game with unequal sides. This should be fixed asap.

2. The 24 hour unlocks are pretty much useless, they take up space, you have to manually delete them and since you get them randomly you can't really use them for testing purposes neither. They should be changed to 7 day unlocks or fix rewards for gaining a certain level in class.

3. The alternative versions ( like it gives +2% movement speed and -1% attack speed) of skills are an interesting idea,
but imho since you have no control over which stat will be buffed and debuffed does not help the character customisation aspect. I think they should be separated from the skill and take an other form ( for example Secondary Perk slot), thus offering an other choice for players.

I hope you find these ideas useful, i love the game so far, keep up the good work!

Rhorge
27th Mar 2014, 19:02
Well, #3 ties in with the recharge mechanic that will be added. The enchanted items themselves are permanent but the enchant wears off so you will be able to pay gold or runestones to recharge it.

Viridian24
27th Mar 2014, 21:13
1, If someone leaves the game, the matchmaking rarely replaces the missing player, thus creating an unfair game with unequal sides. This should be fixed asap.

In my experiences, the missing player gets replaced pretty consistently. In fact, sometimes when I queue up to join a game, it won't let me join any game lobby, other than the game-in-progress, suggesting that a new lobby can't be created until the open game is full. I'm guessing this means that if a player isn't added to your game either A) every person that queues up and the game adds to the match drops, because they don't want to join in the middle of a 3 v 4, or B) there are no members queuing up at the time. It seems that during some times of the day/night, there aren't many players on.

Depending on your timezone, it could be a combination of A and B, maybe? But then again, this is all based on speculation and what I've experienced. Maybe I'm just lucky and that dropped player always gets replaced for me.