PDA

View Full Version : Pesky exams!!

patrickownzya
19th May 2010, 10:48
I have had two already, and although those two were easier than I had expected them to be, I still have four nightmares left.

These last to Thursday next week; then I'm saying goodbye to that dreaded school and hello to Just Cause 2.

I have no worries for History this friday. Geography and Economics are like hell for me though. I never know what to expect with those subjects so.. yeah. English is a walk in the park for me, it's the last thing I have :)

All I have right now are good marks, so if I fail I will be kinda surprised. Too bad I won't know the results of the exams untill next month.

What are your exam stories? I only have one I think.. During my Dutch exam, the fire alarm went off. We had to stay seated. It was a false alarm, though if it was for real, I wonder if they'd let us roast in that room.

Well, that's it for now.

xbox360kris
25th May 2010, 22:34
exams suck :)
6 weeks till i get mine after that 2 MONTHS NO SCHOOL :D

patrickownzya
26th May 2010, 08:35
How many do you have? I have 2 left both due tomorrow, after that: JUST CAUSE 2.
Then I also have a few months off, I'll spend 3 weeks in England and the rest of the weeks will be working / spending time with girlfriend / playing games etc.

I think 3 of my exams went really well, the last one, economics, went reasonable (I think it will be just enough)

xbox360kris
26th May 2010, 15:32
How many do you have? I have 2 left both due tomorrow, after that: JUST CAUSE 2.
Then I also have a few months off, I'll spend 3 weeks in England and the rest of the weeks will be working / spending time with girlfriend / playing games etc.

I think 3 of my exams went really well, the last one, economics, went reasonable (I think it will be just enough)

i'm still on high school so they aren't really exams more of ''proefwerkweek'' :p
it seems you got same schedule like my brother he also got economics yesterday :p.
got jc2 already?