PDA

View Full Version : Is there any references to the first game?

vaultbreaker
19th May 2010, 01:39
will there be any references to the events of the first game? Will any of the thngs kane has done be in here at all? Is the 7 mentioned? I just get the feeling its almost a different world.

Mercenary of The7
19th May 2010, 01:43
I think you should wait till you've played the game yourself. Would be stupid to spoil such things.

Kent-45
19th May 2010, 02:31
In many ways it is a whole new world. It's been 4 years since the events of the first game, I dunno if there's much that can be linked between the two.

and from what I understand, the game is finished... they're just focusing on optimizing the network code for multiplayer and adding the polish to the game. The storyline is already made and done... they aren't gonna go change it.

SlashPrower
19th May 2010, 20:50
I doubt that there would be any references beside maybe a few throwaway comments by the two.

As long as it doesn't contradict the first game or anything, I'm perfectly fine.

Kent-45
19th May 2010, 21:01
I doubt that there would be any references beside maybe a few throwaway comments by the two.

As long as it doesn't contradict the first game or anything, I'm perfectly fine.

I expect a lot of contradictions... in fact, I expect a little bit of "revisionist history" so to speak. I think Kane's past is gonna be tweaked, and I think we're going to see Kane & Lynch doing things that go against their established characters left and right.

Kane's tattoo, even his facial scar have been kinda thrown aside. Yeah he's still got the scar, but it's clear that the characters we know aren't really the same.... in appearance or behavior.

Bevacur
19th May 2010, 21:30
I expect a lot of contradictions... in fact, I expect a little bit of "revisionist history" so to speak. I think Kane's past is gonna be tweaked, and I think we're going to see Kane & Lynch doing things that go against their established characters left and right.

Kane's tattoo, even his facial scar have been kinda thrown aside. Yeah he's still got the scar, but it's clear that the characters we know aren't really the same.... in appearance or behavior.

Its a shame really...

SlashPrower
19th May 2010, 22:06

;-;

BeardedHoplite
20th May 2010, 01:10
It's been 4 years since the events of the first game.

Gah! IO loves the number 4,
4 million in heists
4 minutes to get out
4 years since the first one
4 main characters in singleplayer (Kane, Lynch, Glazer, Lynch's Girlfriend)

Wait...That's 16! Half that is 8. The eighth letter of the alphabet is H.
Two Hs is HH. That's Nazi talk for Heil Hitler!!

IO, I am on to you

JackGordon
20th May 2010, 09:00
^ Hold on a second... 16 x 2 = 32. As in 32bits... Which mean there will be a port for the PSOne and the Sega Saturn... !!!
http://www.zeigen.com/blog/wp-content/dramatic-chipmunk.gif
:D

GrievousOdyssey
5th Jun 2010, 12:53
Gah! IO loves the number 4,
4 million in heists
4 minutes to get out
4 years since the first one
4 main characters in singleplayer (Kane, Lynch, Glazer, Lynch's Girlfriend)

Wait...That's 16! Half that is 8. The eighth letter of the alphabet is H.
Two Hs is HH. That's Nazi talk for Heil Hitler!!

IO, I am on to you

Two H ? ...

Hitman ... Horrescent ? ...

Just imagine , Hitman is back , and this time acting as the Lord's white knight he has to cleanse the world's sickest and most derranged freaks ! includes Gore , Nudity and Hell ! ...
It's violence in whole new level ! ...