PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Short Term Player Base

MxOAgentJohnson
17th May 2010, 13:31
Hello, as you all well know that the sequel is just around the corner, Kane and lynch: dead men is sadly dying, and us few dedicated gamers are ****ed over in ranked matches by lobby leaders closing the game at the last minute, people leaving, and at spawn betrayers.

I have come up with a system for Kane and lynch and even Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days,

I want to set up a small community for us to set up games, clanmatches and even machinima projects. and i want people from all the versions (xbox, ps3 and pc) I currently play on XBOX as where i got my original kane and lynch.

If you would like to be part of this project just message me, i have Steam and XBOX Live, but i will only supply my xbox live

MxOAgentJohnson

For now, whilst im setting up the community. You can add me and at any time im free ill come play a good ol fashion game of kane and lynch, THE WAY it is meant to be played, With all the gorgeous betraying and money whoring.

JackGordon
17th May 2010, 14:05
Jackman will support this. Added you on live.

Nick@IO
17th May 2010, 17:00
Good initiative there. Let me know if you want anything for your site. When the new game comes out, maybe I'll get a few of the devs to beat you at the game ;)

MxOAgentJohnson
17th May 2010, 18:13
Very nice community interactions :P and support!

I Highly doubt your devs could take me on *cracks nuckles* :P

chaoticd
18th May 2010, 10:15
well, like i said in my topic. i have a ton of people ready to play k&l everyday on ps3. want to put me in charge of the ps3 community?