PDA

View Full Version : Lost Planet2

WADE13x
9th May 2010, 23:45
Lost Planet2 is amazing, Its also why i haven't been on the forums I'm waiting for Just Cause 3

xbox360kris
9th May 2010, 23:52
Lost Planet2 is amazing, Its also why i haven't been on the forums I'm waiting for Just Cause 3

I played the demo, but is it like a free roam? because the only thing i had to do is shoot some legs and infiltrate a retarded creatures body... is there a variety of stuff u can do? because i don't like games focusing always on the same thing.. err yeah..

and i'm kinda done playin jc2... there's nothing left to destroy but skydiving and driving off mountains keeps being fun.

Rocket Propelled Rocket
10th May 2010, 00:07
I played the demo, but is it like a free roam? because the only thing i had to do is shoot some legs and infiltrate a retarded creatures body... is there a variety of stuff u can do? because i don't like games focusing always on the same thing.. err yeah..

and i'm kinda done playin jc2... there's nothing left to destroy but skydiving and driving off mountains keeps being fun.

Although Lost Planet 2s maps are big, it's not free roam, but there are a lot of different nooks and crannies you can find.

xbox360kris
10th May 2010, 00:27
Although Lost Planet 2s maps are big, it's not free roam, but there are a lot of different nooks and crannies you can find.

the demo monster, red huge 6 legged thing, kept just walking around the place... sometimes when i shot it it turned round and tried to get me but it's far too easy.
hmm, nuttin for me :3