PDA

View Full Version : MISC. absobed damage should earn exp/gold...

Sturmkraehe
26th Mar 2014, 19:49
i won many games because i am the only one who takes the tyrant... i am going in, do some heavy AOE and die... my mates kill the enemy team... i got 300 points... they all get 500-600 or something like that....i did my job but in the end its lucrative to take a reaver or sentinel and try to steal kills...morge gold more exp >.<

what does the community and the developers think? may just a smal benefit? i would love it!!!

Thnx and bye
Fengh

cmstache
27th Mar 2014, 02:02
You're thinking about YOUR stats, not the TEAM'S stats.

Viridian24
27th Mar 2014, 02:29
i won many games because i am the only one who takes the tyrant... i am going in, do some heavy AOE and die... my mates kill the enemy team... i got 300 points... they all get 500-600 or something like that....i did my job but in the end its lucrative to take a reaver or sentinel and try to steal kills...morge gold more exp >.<

what does the community and the developers think? may just a smal benefit? i would love it!!!

Thnx and bye
Fengh

You're not supposed to die, and on that same note, the less damage you take, the better. If you're taking damage instead of your team mates, iron skin should be active. I understand that if you go in, sponge up some damage in place of other team members, that can be helpful for the team, but at the same time it shouldn't be made a point to take damage. Not only that, but the "support" and "tank" roles in most games are more of the modest team players. Maybe a tank role isn't right for you if you just want to see your numbers at the top of the board.

Additionally, if you get added exp and gold for damage taken, it could easily be abused. It's not hard at all to receive damage, and people shouldn't generally be rewarded for doing so.

Sturmkraehe
27th Mar 2014, 16:28
Additionally, if you get added exp and gold for damage taken, it could easily be abused. It's not hard at all to receive damage, and people shouldn't generally be rewarded for doing so.

thats true, hadnt thougt about it... and yeah i was just frustrated because i got the feeling like i am the only "teamplayer" end the other vampires only jump in after ill died....