PDA

View Full Version : Heat timer stuck

Slambo239
8th May 2010, 15:09
Sometimes when I have the Heat on me...i will run away to get it to go away. There have been many times when I am totally out of sight of any enemies and way far away and the "heat" will not go away. This is extremely annoying and ruins the flow of the game. I HATE waiting for the heat to go away! I wish that Eidos would lighten up that timer and make it go away much faster. It sort of ruins the game sometimes just sitting there waiting for minutes for the heat to stop. Anybody else feel this way?

Dealman
8th May 2010, 18:58
Sometimes when I have the Heat on me...i will run away to get it to go away. There have been many times when I am totally out of sight of any enemies and way far away and the "heat" will not go away. This is extremely annoying and ruins the flow of the game. I HATE waiting for the heat to go away! I wish that Eidos would lighten up that timer and make it go away much faster. It sort of ruins the game sometimes just sitting there waiting for minutes for the heat to stop. Anybody else feel this way?

Actually I think it's to fast. I'm having a hard time getting it full as it depletes to quickly.

However, the Heat will remain the same as long as any Panau Military can see you. Try to go really far away, quickly. The Heat Meter should go Orange and deplete.

Slambo239
9th May 2010, 00:51
I was very far away and there was no way they could see me...in a deep valley with my back up against a cliff. I have had the timer start to go "orange" much quicker and being closer to the enemies...but still out of sight. It just seems inconsistant.