PDA

View Full Version : Theatrhythm pre-order bonus

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 11:30
Is it exclusive to one retailer? Or am I able to get it if I pre-ordered from Amazon?

And I do love me some special styluses, plus stickers to decorate it, chibi FF characters are so cute.

member_10832400
2nd Jun 2012, 19:07
I know I ordered mine through Amazon and it said the stylus would come with it, so you should be safe there. Just check to make sure it says something about the pre-order bonus before you actually place your order.

tiaeltaru
2nd Jun 2012, 19:10
I know I ordered mine through Amazon and it said the stylus would come with it, so you should be safe there. Just check to make sure it says something about the pre-order bonus before you actually place your order.

Thanks, should probably pre-order it tonight then.

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 20:20
Is it exclusive to one retailer? Or am I able to get it if I pre-ordered from Amazon?

And I do love me some special styluses, plus stickers to decorate it, chibi FF characters are so cute.

On the Gamestop website, its says they come packed in with the game, and I know other retailers are offering the preorder bonus as well, so my guess is that the initial run of games with come specially packaged with them at every retailer.

member_10822883
5th Jun 2012, 12:00
Every retailer I've looked at seems to have the pre-order bonus. Oddly, the SE webstore makes no mention of it though; I wanted to order it through there, since there are some other things I wanted to pick up, but I'm a bit wary until I can confirm whether or not they're giving out the pre-order bonus too.

member_10833540
3rd Jul 2012, 17:34
I DIDN'T GET MY PREORDER BONUS AT EBGAMES CANADA! D:

The guy said it was packaged inside but when I opened it there was nothing! I'm very upset! It doesn't even look like anywhere in Canada has the preorder bonus! I'm trying to talk to them about this. Very sad!

member_10037811
3rd Jul 2012, 17:56
I picked mine up today and it didnt have the stylus and stickers inside, so i went back to the ebgames that i preordered it from and the cashier saw that the shrink wrap didnt have the stylus sticker on it. It seems that there are 2 versions the one with the stylus sticker and the one with no sticker. TalesofKupo, you should go back to the ebgames and say you didn't get the one with the stylus. ( I also live in Canada in Mississauga, Ontario)

ChronoBreak
3rd Jul 2012, 20:45
i went to Best Buy and they had 2 copies one with the sticker on the package and one without it so i grab the one with it open it up there was stickers and the stick :D (Calgary AB Canada)

member_10323743
3rd Jul 2012, 23:02
Same here Johny, I got mine at Futureshop without a pre-order and I just got the one with the sticker on the package. It's nice to have the full length stylus for this game compared to the retractible one that comes with the 3DS (bought my 3DS today as well, specifically for this and KH-3D)

seaking177
3rd Jul 2012, 23:25
well, i wish i had known about the sticker thing before opening my game and playing it. according to the person at the desk at my local gamestop "if the manager doesnt think we will have enough pre-orders we will not have any pre-order bonus for that game"

i did get a 3DS case instead of the stylus....i think i will sell the case for like 2$, its black and pink :(.