PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen trouble

Linikratyo
30th Apr 2010, 19:08
I've lately gotten Windows 7 and I wanted to play Blood Omen. I've tried several fixes and it works, but everytime there is a 3D cinematic it either skips it or the program closes. Does anyone know how to solve it?

quantumdot
1st May 2010, 19:34
I just tried to fire up Blood Omen again after getting the CD version MOD EDIT: Mentioning illegal methods of playing a game is prohibited on these boards. Please refer to the TOU prior to such posting in the future. on my Windows 7 Professional system, and I can say I'm having exactly the same problems. I used cubanraul's latest patch, which claims to work on 7, but I can't get past the menu for anything.

If anyone has a solution, please let us know?

quantumdot
17th May 2010, 20:40
I've tried that strategy mufya, but I haven't been able to make it work at all still. Oh well, I guess there's no Blood Omen for me :c

wrace0
8th Jul 2010, 14:13
Now there is a solution - look here (http://www.nosgothica.org/index.php?id=files_eng).

wrace0
9th Jul 2010, 18:20
very good... I am glad to hear this... ;)

KainFanatic192
21st Jul 2010, 16:44
I've tried that strategy mufya, but I haven't been able to make it work at all still. Oh well, I guess there's no Blood Omen for me :c

If you own an original PSOne, it shouldn't be hard to track down a copy of the original or through that Eidos pack they had a long while back, one that consisted of BO, SR1, and one other game...I think it was Fighting Force.