PDA

View Full Version : Lara is my COUGAR!!

sanjosalt
30th Apr 2010, 01:55
I'd like to open debate on what the title should be for the next TR release (not GoL, but the one after that).

Everyone knows Lara was the bee's knees in the 1990's. Now she's more mature and experienced. Some would say older.

I don't think so.

Tomb Raider9: Still Smokin'

aka: LARA IS MY COUGAR!!!!

aussie500
1st May 2010, 10:36
I'd like to open debate on what the title should be for the next TR release (not GoL, but the one after that).

Everyone knows Lara was the bee's knees in the 1990's. Now she's more mature and experienced. Some would say older.

I don't think so.

Tomb Raider9: Still Smokin'

aka: LARA IS MY COUGAR!!!!

Considering Lara is going to be much younger in the next Tomb Raider game, I think you might have the wrong impression. So no she is not going to be more mature or more experienced, she is just going to be a new younger Lara.

_Love2Raid_
1st May 2010, 14:41
:rolleyes:

Danielsun_
1st May 2010, 17:18
Considering Lara is going to be much younger in the next Tomb Raider game, I think you might have the wrong impression. So no she is not going to be more mature or more experienced, she is just going to be a new younger Lara.

where did you get that?

Pulse
2nd May 2010, 08:23
where did you get that?

Those Origin rumors with young lara fighting off baddies in the Japanese island.

Danielsun_
2nd May 2010, 12:44
Those Origin rumors with young lara fighting off baddies in the Japanese island.

well thats just it, they are rumours nothing is confirmed and its already been discussed that a young teen lara wouldn't be a good idea anyways

a_big_house
3rd May 2010, 16:08
i like the idea of both combined, say we play as young lara, who finds a crazy mystical artifact on the island that ages her a few years and then we play as older lara :-)

Danielsun_
3rd May 2010, 21:14
i like the idea of both combined, say we play as young lara, who finds a crazy mystical artifact on the island that ages her a few years and then we play as older lara :-)

that is a good idea but that would screw up the lore immensely, i reckon a better idea would be she is as she is now, get made younger through some artifact and then mid way through the game she gets back to her original age..if a few years younger a great way to change her appearance at the same time ;)

Pulse
3rd May 2010, 22:32
Both, but no age shifting. i don't like that idea.

Maybe older Lara finds an artifact and you go through 30% of the game playing as younger Lara finding something similar. Then older Lara goes to the same place (its way different now) and from that point hunts down more artifacts and legends that are all tied together.

Also Lara is only 28. She hasn't reached cougar age yet. (Fiction is wonderful weeks can happen in minutes, years in hours, a month in 18 years :D)

Danielsun_
3rd May 2010, 22:39
didnt eric lindstrum say she was a couple of months older than james bond? making her about 35/36?

Pulse
3rd May 2010, 22:49
didnt eric lindstrum say she was a couple of months older than james bond? making her about 35/36?

By that I think he meant James Bond doesn't age. He's been around forever and he's always this youngish guy..

_Love2Raid_
3rd May 2010, 23:10
I think he meant that too. She wil always remain, what was it, 28?
:)