PDA

View Full Version : LR GOL like POP4

zakker
29th Apr 2010, 17:26
i hope LR GOL is like POP4. what i mean, lara don't have to die.
in the screans, there is a helping character, that can help lara when her life is in danger and as a result lara has to start all over again, i hope:scratch:
please, any suggessions:o

Jurre
29th Apr 2010, 17:35
I havn't played PoP4, but I would support a system as in Batman Arkham Asylum, in which you can correct your mistake by pressing the grappling hook button in time, and be transported back to your original position.

zakker
29th Apr 2010, 17:45
I havn't played PoP4, but I would support a system as in Batman Arkham Asylum, in which you can correct your mistake by pressing the grappling hook button in time, and be transported back to your original position.

thank you very much. i didn't play Batman newest game but i got your point.
in POP4 when the prince in a fight and his life in danger and there is a certain icon on the screen which you have to respond quickly with certain button, if not Elika ( the companion character) help you. as a result, the enemy regain some of his power.

so, it's a good point that lara use the grapple automatically to save her life and goes to place where she have to start point or another point which make the game more explorable:p

_Love2Raid_
30th Apr 2010, 16:13
I have played PoP and loved it, mainly because of the beauty of the game and the great story, I am not a big fan of quick-time events (still play it). Anyway, Lara and Totec will die, but they will just respawn. :)