PDA

View Full Version : Is this true or just rumor?

ChiroVette
28th Apr 2010, 04:54
Hey, apologies in advance if this has already been posted (especially if it has been beaten to death) but here goes:

I hear there is a glitch/bug that can prevent you from completing the mission (I believe it is called Black Gold) if you destrooy "the wrong" oil rig before getting to that point in the game? Is thus true? If so, is there a fix?

Thanks everyone!

Skelo
28th Apr 2010, 09:06
I think you would have to restart your game unfortunately, unless you have a prior game save?

ChiroVette
28th Apr 2010, 13:09
Not sure that you mean. I am asking if this is an acutal issue or is it just a rumor? I ask because I have only done the required two Agency missions and have taken to only doing the side stuff (collections, strongholds, challenges, and taking over everything) though I just started the game the other day. Someone on another forum told me the coordinates of the oil well "to be avoided" if this is true and he is right.

I just want to know if this is good information or total bull! The Internet is a vast repository of disinformation and sometimes you have to come to an official site like this to seperate fact from fiction, rumor from official info. ;)