PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Founders Items From Chests

ATomAA
26th Mar 2014, 01:14
-If I buy the Founder's Pack Immortal, Am I forced to buy 16 keys? or are the chests allready unlock?

-Is the founder's xp and gold boots permanent or temporary?

PencileyePirate
26th Mar 2014, 01:24
1. War chests can be opened without a key.

2. Founders booster is a 30 day booster.

Etern4Ever
26th Mar 2014, 01:56
Sad to see that the items we get from the founder's chests are item limited instead of being the permanent variant. Everything from the chests has a 30 day timer on it.

Also a question about this timers. It is 30 days of use or 30 days real time? I am assuming its 30 days real time.

TheIgHero
26th Mar 2014, 04:03
Yeah your telling me if i could get a refund i would take it in a heart beat. No reason to get a founder pack if the items aren't permanent... i love the founder bow and crossbow but that's not worth the price. Hell even the boost isn't permanent...

GenFeelGood
26th Mar 2014, 04:30
Guys, the 30 day thing is for the percentage perks they provide. You don't lose the gear when it times out. You will have to recharge the perks when the 30 days are up if you wanna keep those going, but you recharge them with gold so not its not like it really costs you anything.

Psyonix_Eric
26th Mar 2014, 05:36
Guys, the 30 day thing is for the percentage perks they provide. You don't lose the gear when it times out. You will have to recharge the perks when the 30 days are up if you wanna keep those going, but you recharge them with gold so not its not like it really costs you anything.
This is correct. The Reaver skin, the gold crossbow, and the gold Scout bow are not temporary items. The boosters that give you extra gold and xp are the only things with timers on them.

Etern4Ever
26th Mar 2014, 13:07
A little confused. So I understand the founder's bow and repeater are perm. They have the same stats as the normal ones, just gold.

What I am talking about are the items in the Founder's chests. These all seem to be time limited items (lightning bolt in the left corner). Is that not true? Sorry.. Very new to the game. Just trying to understand.

Thanks.

RainaAudron
26th Mar 2014, 13:34
After the time expires on those itesm, they lose they special stats, but you can charge them up again with rune stones after that.

Etern4Ever
26th Mar 2014, 13:42
Ahh.. Thanks. Only rune stones? you can't use gold?

RainaAudron
26th Mar 2014, 13:43
I am afraid it´s only rune stones.

Prime_Abstergo
26th Mar 2014, 14:13
If these items are similar to class promotion items then gold is also a viable way to charge them up.:rolleyes:

GenFeelGood
26th Mar 2014, 15:14

You can use gold to recharge them.

Etern4Ever
26th Mar 2014, 15:22
I think this could be better represented in the UI. Maybe list the base item only with an indicator showing you have variants available. When you click on it, it will expand in some way to show all the variants you have.. time left, etc. But the base item will not have a timer on it?

pupex_calin
26th Mar 2014, 18:22
The only problem i had with founders pack chest items is that i got a lot of doubles, i got 4 Tyrant Jumps, *****! .. hope i can do something with them later on if trading is implemented.

TheIgHero
27th Mar 2014, 01:57
I think this could be better represented in the UI. Maybe list the base item only with an indicator showing you have variants available. When you click on it, it will expand in some way to show all the variants you have.. time left, etc. But the base item will not have a timer on it?
Agreed, May even give us the option to recharge them to lifetime bonus stats:P that would be nice atleast.

TheIgHero
27th Mar 2014, 02:33
But at the same time I would like to know why I have double characters and double weapons.... hell I want to know why the boost which I didn't use yet when I purchased the ingame store human bundle already lost a day... Really I just want someone to message me saying we are working on the problems and hope you fix them soon for first wave CB members... but I have a feeling I just got railed by a franchised I once really loved...