PDA

View Full Version : BOTH FACTIONS Skin Suggestions

Maryelle
26th Mar 2014, 01:50
So I have noticed that there is an abundance of GUY characters in this game and only one female character. One of the things I would LOVE to see (being that I am a female gamer) is the ability to gender swap a human and also to have female vampire skins. Don't know why all the vamps are guys :P

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Khalith
26th Mar 2014, 04:06
There is a female vampire on the way after the Deceiver. The male and female skins have been discussed before, from what I recall it's not something they plan on doing any time soon due to various reasons, mostly a time issue if I remember correctly.

Necrozuki
28th Mar 2014, 05:20
I was thinking of a possible 4 new vampire skins. Two would be for the Reaver and two for the Sentinel. The Reaver would receive a before and after version of Kain, one being Blood Omen Kain, and one being Soul Reaver Kain. While Raziel could be Vampire Raziel, and Wraith Raziel. It would be even better if you guys could get Simon Templeman and Michael Bell in to do the voices again. I would be willing to spend a good bit of money for these skins, especially since I have always been a LoK fan since I was little.

Emjay86
5th Apr 2014, 13:55
I think as far as skins are concerned they should offer different models entirely anyway. Rather than having everyone using the same model they could use different ones. In regards to the vampires im aware they all had the mutation defects but they didn't all look exactly the same much as humans don't.

Also as a side note I would like to add that although I would LOVE to see the likes of Vorador, Kain and the almighty Janos Audron I would like it if they were never used as skin variaties!

Vampmaster
6th Apr 2014, 09:11
Male and female skeletons are different which means separate animations would be needed in order for them to walk normally. This would take up more time, so Psyonix are only making one gender per class at the moment.

RemovedQuasar
7th Apr 2014, 15:02
Ehehehe i approve this idea! I want to see a female Tyrant :D

Varulven
7th Apr 2014, 15:36
Ehehehe i approve this idea! I want to see a female Tyrant :D

Would be cool, but afaik Turel didn't recruit any females... he doesn't like girls.