PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Improvements

ToxicGamerX
25th Mar 2014, 23:51
This game has to be one of the worst I have ever played. I have played some pretty bad games. Really, it could use a story or a single player. It will turn into a Call of Duty **** if there is no story. I would love one. The teams on multiplayer are so one sided. It's either your team is too OP or it's not and everyone sucks. Not regarding FPS issues which loses you a lot of players, you are or you aren't OP. You either you are going to lose or you aren't. At least in Call of Duty you can turn the tide of the game. This you just have to watch your team lose and die.

0Exroath0
25th Mar 2014, 23:58
So wheres your suggestions other than a story?

I've turned many games around by playing well .. so honestly I feel a "l2p" is needed here.

Explain whats op and i'll try to help you with it.

Its closed beta but it does need improvements i'll give it that.

Just a few imo
1: Time based items and weapons kinda suck..
2: The drops being time based and only lasting for 24 hours makes them a tad pointless.. Once I buy the perks I like why would theses be useful
3: I've hit level 11 now .. and well im kinda bored now :S This is more lack of content really.. but the game needs something more to keep me coming back.
4: The skins on the story look really close to palette swaps imo (I can see the differnces in armors) They need something more..
5: The tyrant dies extemely quickly for being a tank.. Its just like any other vampire health wise.
6: Kidnap seems hit or miss, I've seen people do impossible grabs (through doorways etc) Yet I can not for the life of me grab a single person and I have no idea why.

Ygdrasel
26th Mar 2014, 06:25
You either are going to lose or you aren't.

Congratulations. You want a damn cookie for summarizing the gist of all competitive things ever in the universe? Hell, you just described chess and bowling as well as Nosgoth.

Prime_Abstergo
26th Mar 2014, 08:23
I've seen people do impossible grabs (through doorways etc) Yet I can not for the life of me grab a single person and I have no idea why.

a "l2p" is needed here.

You've already answered your 'question' xD

0Exroath0
28th Mar 2014, 01:51
That I did .. It was later that day I discovered that I had to let go right click :P
I felt like a fool :D