PDA

View Full Version : cant see/post in my own post...no permission... >.<

Sturmkraehe
25th Mar 2014, 19:03
i postet the "3vs5? oha..." and it was moved here...now i cant acsess it anymore...no permission, i got a beta key, can play and write in the forum...

RainaAudron
25th Mar 2014, 19:05
It was moved to the Closed Beta forums - did you link your SE account to your Steam account?

johnfv
26th Mar 2014, 09:47
Where is the Closed Beta forum ? I posted something (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11671) that could be the same as Sturmkraehe topic, don't want to get it deleted XD... or to do boo-boos on my first day in here -.-"

RainaAudron
26th Mar 2014, 10:37
It´s been moved to the Private Beta Forums. (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)

Rexidus
27th Mar 2014, 12:29
So I bought a Veteran Pack via Steam. As far as I can tell, my account here is linked to my Steam account (since this shows that I bought it). I still apparently don't have access to the beta forums.

I had made a thread asking why I'm only getting 17 fps which was moved to the beta forums (as I would have expected) but since I don't have access to them I can't see the response I got to the thread.

lucinvampire
27th Mar 2014, 12:53
Sorry about that - I'd moved it to the forum as there are other people who have had a very similar issue.

Are you using a tower or a laptop?

As for the access problem have you tried signed out of the forum and clearing your cache and then closing down your window and opening a new one and logging into the forum again?

Rolingachu
27th Mar 2014, 14:31
Mine too, and i already buyed the Veteran pack, and after that the Immortal Bundle in-game. I have my SE account linked to Steam and Psn as well. Why i can't access to the CB forums?...

lucinvampire
27th Mar 2014, 16:01
Please try signing out of the forum, clearing your cache, then signing back in again. Hopefully that'll sort it out and your access should work :D

iSawTV
27th Mar 2014, 18:01
i can watch this topic, but i dont have authorization for anything else...

RainaAudron
27th Mar 2014, 18:09
Should be fixed for you guys now.

Saruwatari
27th Mar 2014, 20:03
So, i just leveled up to level 10 hoping to be able to play the scout now, but didn't receive my token
I'd had liked to search for solutions but i can't view any of the "moved" threads
I already did everything you guys said -> logging out, clearing cache and logging back on
Didn't help

Can anyone help me with this - both the Forum and the Token problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

-edit-
okay the Token has appeared in my inventory now after playing some more matches
Still can't view the privat beta forums though

Wheel_of_Kain
27th Mar 2014, 20:06
I'll intrude in this thread and say that I still can't enter or even see private forums, despite being in the beta. Whenever I click on a thread that was moved to (presumably) private forums it tells me I don't have permission. I cleared history and all that, but to no avail. I'm using Google Chrome.

Any solutions? Been like this since yesterday.

Rexidus
27th Mar 2014, 20:18
Sorry about that - I'd moved it to the forum as there are other people who have had a very similar issue.

Are you using a tower or a laptop?

As for the access problem have you tried signed out of the forum and clearing your cache and then closing down your window and opening a new one and logging into the forum again?
Yeah, I assumed it was moved to the beta forums. :) I'm using a desktop and Firefox. Restarted Firefox but didn't clear my cache at the moment. Still not able to view any other forums or my previous thread.

Should be fixed for you guys now.

I'll intrude in this thread and say that I still can't enter or even see private forums, despite being in the beta. Whenever I click on a thread that was moved to (presumably) private forums it tells me I don't have permission. I cleared history and all that, but to no avail. I'm using Google Chrome.

Any solutions? Been like this since yesterday.

Yeah still not able to see them for me either.

Wheel_of_Kain
27th Mar 2014, 20:25
There was some other bloke who had this problem too. And I just tried to log in with Internet Explorer, which did not yield any results either.

Is it a website problem or is it something on our end?

Rexidus
27th Mar 2014, 20:44
There we go. Now I've got it. It seems to be their end Wheel_of_Kain. A bit understandable as a lot of people suddenly jump into the system.

RainaAudron
27th Mar 2014, 20:44
Did you link your accounts and unlocked Nosgoth at www.nosgoth.com/unlock ?

Are you part of beta testing, Wheel_of_Kain?

BelzacDreyar
27th Mar 2014, 20:55
I also don't have access to some threads. I linked my steam account and I bought veteran pack. Anyway to solve this problem?

Wheel_of_Kain
27th Mar 2014, 21:00
Did you link your accounts and unlocked Nosgoth at www.nosgoth.com/unlock ?

Are you part of beta testing, Wheel_of_Kain?

Yes, Raina. Account is linked and, as I mentioned, I'm in beta since yesterday. In my user profile at Square Enix there is "Nosgoth Founders: Veteran Pack" in a "Registered Games" tab, but strangely when i follow your unlock link, the page says "SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET".

Rexidus
27th Mar 2014, 22:01
Huh, and now I don't have access again.

RainaAudron
27th Mar 2014, 22:16
Ok, thanks for reporting, I´ll inform our admin.

Obisher
27th Mar 2014, 22:34
I don't have access to the private forums as well. I tried logging out, clearing cache, opening new window... Didn't help. I tried logging into forum with another browser, nothing.

I linked my Steam and Square Enix account, it shows that I own Warlord Pack (bought it on Steam) and Vampire Pack (bought it as an in-game bundle with runestones from the first pack).

When I click on the link Raina gave us, after trying to login it gives me the message that I don't have access to the game yet.

Wheel_of_Kain
27th Mar 2014, 23:01
I don't have access to the private forums as well. I tried logging out, clearing cache, opening new window... Didn't help. I tried logging into forum with another browser, nothing.

I linked my Steam and Square Enix account, it shows that I own Warlord Pack (bought it on Steam) and Vampire Pack (bought it as an in-game bundle with runestones from the first pack).

When I click on the link Raina gave us, after trying to login it gives me the message that I don't have access to the game yet.

Basically same story as mine, only I bought my pack on the website, rather than Steam.

RainaAudron
27th Mar 2014, 23:19
You should be able to see the beta forums now.

Wheel_of_Kain
27th Mar 2014, 23:26
Indeed, I can! Thanks for help Raina, you're gold.

MordaxPraetorian
27th Mar 2014, 23:42
Still not for me

RainaAudron
27th Mar 2014, 23:56
Wheel_of_Kain: You are welcome! ;)
It should work now for you too, Mordax :)

MordaxPraetorian
28th Mar 2014, 00:01
Thanks

Rexidus
28th Mar 2014, 00:19
Up for a while for me again then back down.

Saruwatari
28th Mar 2014, 08:42
can't access the forum either
Have the Warlock pack registered on my Square Enix account and have tried the whole clear cache thing

Wheel_of_Kain
28th Mar 2014, 10:48
So I woke up today and it appears that I once again can't see private forums, even though yesterday it was working fine the whole night.

RainaAudron
28th Mar 2014, 10:58
It is an internal problem of which we are aware of (the system keeps taking your assigned privileges for some reason), so please hold on until it´s fixed.

Wheel_of_Kain
28th Mar 2014, 11:00
It is an internal problem of which we are aware of, so please hold on until it´s fixed :/

Ah, thanks for letting us know! I thought it was something on my end. If this happens in the future, should we just wait for them to resolve it? How do you think, Raina?

RainaAudron
28th Mar 2014, 11:06
Np! We noticed there is something wrong yesterday night, when Rexidus´ privileges were taken every hour, lol. Today our forum admin will try to solve this issue. If this happens in the future, just PM me or post here and I´ll alert people so they can fix it :)

BelzacDreyar
28th Mar 2014, 11:39
I have the same problem. Only difference is I didn't receive token for lvl 5. And I still don't have it even though I'm lvl 9 now. And I have no idea how can deal with private beta forum :<

BelzacDreyar
28th Mar 2014, 11:41
Can you fix it for me too please? That would be great ! :)

RainaAudron
28th Mar 2014, 12:06
Yeah sure! You might need to wait a little though, while we are trying to fix the issue with the system. Thanks!

Saruwatari
28th Mar 2014, 13:06
Thanks for letting us know :)
Hope this gets resolved soon^^

BelzacDreyar
28th Mar 2014, 14:03
Thank you Raina :)

Rexidus
28th Mar 2014, 15:18
Good to know I'm patient zero. Hehe. :)

I'm locked out again by the way.

Xenonetix
28th Mar 2014, 22:01
Hi all,

I have hopefully resolved the issue for the people in this thread for the time being. If anyone else has this issue, please contact me directly by private message including a screenshot of your account in-game. The lobby including your account name will suffice:

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/pri...=newpm&u=32209

Thanks. :)

~ Xenonetix ~