PDA

View Full Version : In what order do you like your games ?

petersjov
24th Apr 2010, 12:32
So I played Mass effect 2, finished that - then Just cause 2 ( still playing), then i just picked up Gears of war 2, new but cheap .

So its a FPS(rpg) and more shooting in JC2, but 3rd person fun free roaming, and then theres Gears2, more cover based shooter.

Im going to pick up KL2, that would be a...cover based, 3rd person shooter thing ?

But until KL2 comes out, im looking for something else...just different - I hope to find Resonante of fate cheap ;-) may be Blur but thats later...

I NEED something different to play sometimes....

Brackstone17
24th Apr 2010, 17:03
Check out Deadly Premonition. It's about as different as it gets. Cheap too, only 20 dollars new since it's a budget game. The gameplay isn't very good, but everything else is pure magic. Also, it has real time beard growing! I will say though, it's a game some will like and some will absolutely hate.

JackGordon
24th Apr 2010, 17:23
^ I love Destructoid's review (http://www.destructoid.com/review-deadly-premonition-165168.phtml).

petersjov
24th Apr 2010, 18:17
First off, i only play on my x360 now, im old, and dont do the whole mess-with-driver-set-up just to get my game running smooth !!

I do try to play some silent storm on my pc-laptop sometimes , and i may but that "sleep is death" thing ?, but i dont like playing on pc anymore, i just want good games on my x360.

And thanks im going to look at that deadly premonition, now :)

Now i just draw on my laptop, and surf, mail things - gaming is on console only ;-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: !!! OOOOOHHHHHH stupid me, its an xbox360 game, hey thanks;-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BeardedHoplite
26th Apr 2010, 20:31
it has real time beard growing!.

Mr. Kane, Mr. Lynch, would you kind take off those Game of The Year rings.

Dr Klowneus
30th Apr 2010, 09:55
Only play on PStripple
But these are my latest favs
The Saboteur
Wet

Coming out soon im gonna check it out

Lead & Gold: gangs of the wild west

One of Seven
30th Apr 2010, 12:04
Saboteur was super good!

petersjov
30th Apr 2010, 12:29
Just picked up WET, and LEGENDARY, ;-) new but cheap

On that note, wet seems to have that movie quality, a little like K&L2 but still not on the same level, ......but the story is good in wet, nice cut-scenes so far. going to drop that gears 2 game....story sucks big time ......

.....but they are all shooter, good they are se different ;-)

JackGordon
30th Apr 2010, 12:39
Saboteur was super good!
Agreed. Truly enjoyed it.

TheMoD
30th Apr 2010, 15:07
Check out Deadly Premonition. It's about as different as it gets. Cheap too, only 20 dollars new since it's a budget game. The gameplay isn't very good, but everything else is pure magic. Also, it has real time beard growing! I will say though, it's a game some will like and some will absolutely hate.

This game is hilarious, I love the giantbomb endurance run (http://www.giantbomb.com/endurance-run-deadly-premonition-part-vj-01/17-2281/)
Anyway I am also gonna get WET (arrgh damn you ambiguity) soon. I liked the demo, and Ive been wantÃ*ng to buy this for some time now. Anyway I don't really get what this thread is about so I'm gonna stop talking now ^^

petersjov
30th Apr 2010, 18:06
Well, it was a stupid topic/tread....wish i could remake it...

The Point was...do you prefer to play FPS after FPS after FPS, without any variation... ? or do you spice up your gaming with something else ?

its more 3rd person shooters these days, but you get the idear ;-)

Brackstone17
30th Apr 2010, 19:48
I generally decide what to play depending on how heavy the plot is and what the mission structure is like. RPGs and such I prefer to do if I have a weekend free or such, but if a game is very mission based, I might stretch it out a bit longer. I like some variation now and then, but I usually stick to shooters, rpgs and the occasional rts.

Dr Klowneus
1st May 2010, 01:53
Well, it was a stupid topic/tread....wish i could remake it...

The Point was...do you prefer to play FPS after FPS after FPS, without any variation... ? or do you spice up your gaming with something else ?

its more 3rd person shooters these days, but you get the idear ;-)

I only play fps on pc, keyboard mouse combo is the only way to play fps imo
I don't play fps on consoles because the controller isnt as fast/accurate or anywhere near as good. with the invent of motion control this may change but i doubt it. The console is mys system of choice at the moment, playing everything from megaman to motorstorm, but yeah fps have a place it's on pc, just my opinion