PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Victories, Thrills, And Trials

GenFeelGood
25th Mar 2014, 03:58
I am looking to do a poll on how you would categorize the classes with regard to your preferred play style. They are each so unique that each demands a certain play style that would not be as effective in any of the others and I want to know how that fits into the way you play.

No class is better than the others, I have been triumphant and I have been defeated while playing all, I just ask:
1) Which human and which vampire do play when you want to win?
2) Which human and which vampire do you play when you want to have fun?
3) Which human and which vampire do play when you want to challenge yourself?

I'll go ahead and answer for myself.
1)Hunter/Reaver
2)Scout/Sentinel
3)Alchemist/Tyrant

Khalith
25th Mar 2014, 04:23
No class is better than the others, I have been triumphant and I have been defeated while playing all, I just ask:

1) It doesn't matter which human class I pick, my performance is pretty much the same on all of them barring cases of extreme luck. For vamp: Tyrant, although I will switch to reaver if the smoke is needed to flush out a team of humans.

2) Humans are never fun for me, ever. For vamp it's Tyrant again, smashing the ground and his quotes make playing him a blast.

3) Playing the humans in general is a challenge for me. Reaver for vamps, I like using the non-aim assist pounce for the extra damage, I miss a lot but when I hit it's very satisfying. I once landed that pounce on a human from the top of the tower on sommerdam, I was so pleased with myself.

lucinvampire
25th Mar 2014, 13:47

I'll give this a go...

1)Alchemist/Reaver
2)Hunter/Tyrant
3)Scout/Sentinel

Basically I'm bad at them all...and it really depends on what map the games on, how the other team are playing etc to what I'll pick - I'll never think twice about changing my class to suit a situation...just I'm generally not good enough to make a good contribution...

WhiteFlameKyo
25th Mar 2014, 14:07
1) Alchemist/Reaver - the only classes I consider myself not that bad at playing.
2) Alchemist/Sentinel - and I have fun playing alchemist. As for sentinel, he can fly, that's reason enough for me.
3) Alchemist/Sentinel - alchemist isn't as overpowered as the other two human classes, so that's a challenge as well. And sentinel... well, he's broken right now. And can be killed in two seconds while in mid-air by hunters and scouts (especially after using take off, while you hang in air asking to be put out of misery).

I don't play hunter, scout and tyrant.