PDA

View Full Version : synchronization problems with Gamestat Justcause2.com

Hadryen84Fr
19th Apr 2010, 08:33
Good morning everyone...

well... my question is simple, but maybe the answer is complicate...

I waited JC2 since many many month ago...I pre-order the game at my favorite store...and the day before I got it...I subscribe to the Gamestats on Justcause2 for that my stats can be took when I will have the connection with the game...

but since 3 days...I put my Xbox on the live and my stats don't appears in the "Gamestats" part of Justcause2.com ... and I don't understand why :(

it's like if the website didn't want to take my stats from I don't know where :s

is there anybody to explain me if I missed something or what?

PS: I'm french...I use the same gamertag everywhere (Xbox account, XBLA account, website account)

DeHuntsman
19th Apr 2010, 20:59
it seems to be very glitchy right now. Also it takes awhile for it to register so i'd just wait a bit longer

Stunts
19th Apr 2010, 21:06
I'm having a problem with it too. My stats show up to 98 hours of game play but I've actually
been playing the game for 120 hours. All of my stats from the last 22 hours of play are not registering.
I'm playing on a PS3.

DeHuntsman
19th Apr 2010, 22:30
its done that to me to, but i had started a different file. It corrected when i went back to my origonal file. Do u have multiple files? I have a 360 but i would imagin that that problem would be the same.

Stunts
20th Apr 2010, 01:01
Do you mean multiple manual game saves? I just use auto save. When I first started playing JC2 I saved manually but I lost alot of stuff that I did for some reason. Now I just let it autosave.

Hadryen84Fr
20th Apr 2010, 09:15
its done that to me to, but i had started a different file. It corrected when i went back to my origonal file. Do u have multiple files? I have a 360 but i would imagin that that problem would be the same.

If by multiple file you mean Xbox Profile ... yes....I have two of them... one use and the other never used...

If you talk about saves...well....I have only one manual save...that I use at each end of game in case of the autosave is a little bit older...

:confused:

it seems that a lot of people say that it take time, but now its something like 5 days sooo, it start to be long :scratch:

anyway thx for your answer guys, if somebody else have another idea...I would be glad to hear it ;)