PDA

View Full Version : Will Lynch have the crazies again?

Garrett Vega
16th Apr 2010, 23:36
Was there any info about the mental state of Lynch in K&L2? Did the pills finally work or does he still have those bizarre hallucinations? He looked fine in the trailers, but who knows.

Opinions?

Kent-45
17th Apr 2010, 00:48
I seem to recall some of the developers talking about it in interviews. So yes, I think I can say with certainty that lynch's "issues" will return.

I wish I could remember which link it was. It was one of the interviews way back when.

SlashPrower
17th Apr 2010, 12:42
I certainly hope so. Without them, there wouldn't be any difference between playing as Lynch and playing as Kane, gameplay-wise.

Falkenwut
18th Apr 2010, 11:48
^ Agreed. I seriously hope there's hallucinations :D.. We get to see a human fly?:
http://www.markbehme.com/costumes/images/HumanFly.jpg

SlashPrower
18th Apr 2010, 12:52
If I remember correctly, didn't Lynch hallucinate men with pig's heads one time in the first game? That was weird.

Brackstone17
18th Apr 2010, 16:01
You know what I'm excited about? The fact that we are Lynch in single player now. In the first game, I think most people played singleplayer before they played co-op, so if and when they did play Lynch, they already knew when he was hallucinating. This time around, we may not know until we've already slaughtered half a dozen innocent people.

Garrett Vega
18th Apr 2010, 16:13
Indeed. Would be amusing to have a mission where Lynch is without Kane for backup, killing a lot of enemies in say an apartment building, only to later in game hear in the news that some mad man broke into an apartment building and brutally killed a dozen innocent people, including kids and pregnant women.

petersjov
18th Apr 2010, 16:55
well, i liked Lynch in the first game, ....not that easy having problems ;-) - but dont se how we are going to "care" for him if he turn all murder on innocents....
He better regret afterwards... - it could work, and would add to the whole mature theme, but its a fine line ;-)

Falkenwut
19th Apr 2010, 07:44
The hallucinations in K&L1 were pretty much in 3 stages:
First everyone around lynch becomes a police officer (still doing civilian animations).
Secondly u turn abit, you see a few with pig heads running around, till he snaps out of it
And finally (only occurs in the bank level), Lynch starts shooting without control
And he finall snaps out of it..
I dunno how it will work in K&L2.. but i hope it's a little more innovative to be honest

SlashPrower
19th Apr 2010, 23:00
You know what I'm excited about? The fact that we are Lynch in single player now. In the first game, I think most people played singleplayer before they played co-op, so if and when they did play Lynch, they already knew when he was hallucinating. This time around, we may not know until we've already slaughtered half a dozen innocent people.

YES. That would be amazing. I have just become a little more excited for this game, and I didn't even think that was possible.