PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Fallout 3 Save Ever Created by Me for the 360!

Countryboy
16th Apr 2010, 22:42
Updated! 3-5-10
To use another person's save:
1. Open a save of your own in Modio.
2. Copy the ID's into a text file.
3. Open the save you want to play in Modio.
4. Null the ID's (null button), then copy and paste your ID's into the fields.
5. Download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GLMZCHCM and use the Rehash Block Calculator.
6.Rehash & resign, then place it on your HDD/MU and you're good to go.

DO NOT SELECT ANY PERKS THAT WILL ADJUST YOUR SPECIALS>>>>YOU WILL SCREW UP YOUR GAME!!! You Must Have All DLC for Fallout 3!!!!

Save before you Level, Sometimes it can mess up....If it does, load the Closest Save and it should resolve the Problem.

Both Houses Usable Now. After one or two Changes of the House or Suite theme, Both will start changing to what you pick for either House. This was a Unvoidable Glitch, But atleast Now you Can use Themes and all the Items in both Houses such as Infirmary,Jukebox, Lab and etc.....Also, If you have one of the Houses that mess up and have two different Themes, Just go buy the exact theme for both houses an it will clear right up.

Every Weapon, Outfit, Max Ammo and Aids from Full Game, DLC and Cut Content. Water Breathing, Weight Limit Set to 9,999 lbs. Haley and Pinkerton live in Megaton House(100% Repair and Facial Reconstruction). All Specials 10 and All Skills 100. Starts at Level 1 No Missions Completed.

Deeds to Both Houses!

All Followers, Dogmeat and All Caravan Traders, Their Body Guards, Brahmin and Both Megaton and Tenpenny House Robots set to Essential(Cannot Die)*Post Game save only has Followers Essential but New Game has all of the following. * Except for Sergeant RL-3. I tried for hours to get it to work for him, But it just will not work.

Perks Added

Action Boy
Adamantium Skeleton
Better Critcials
Entomologist
Gunslinger
Concentrated Fire
Commando
Cyborg
Grim Reaper
Rad Resistance
Finesse
Sniper
Slient Runner
Power Armor Training
Wired Reflexes
Puppies
Light Foot
Demolition Expert
Life Giver

90% Chance Critical Shot Added(Tested and working on Console Version)It does not effect Weapons Power, Just Criticals. This is cool

Own Three More House's

Small Ranch Home with Sleepable Bed, Usable Containers and Juke Box, Pinkerton and Haley

Agatha's House with Sleepable Bed, Usable Containers and Juke Box, Pinkerton and Haley

Dukov's Mansion with Sleepable Bed, Usable Containers and 8 Juke Box's , Pinkerton, Wadsworth and Haley. Also have Dukov's Special Key. I took Cherry to Rivet City and removed Fantasia from the game Via PC Console Commands to avoid any problems.

All Tested on Console and Working

I really the love this save an I hope you all enjoy it, It was a freaking time consuming pain to create, But it is complete with no bugs. Just remember to do not get any Perks(From Level Up Menu) that will change your specials.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRBVUIBC