PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Feedback, things which should be fixec

LotusBlades
23rd Mar 2014, 18:34
1. Do not allow flying monsters and archers to play against newbie players which are without those heroes.
2. Do not put monsters with new skills like poison bomb against players with basic skills, that bomb wipes whole team of survivors in no time and thats just one bomb, there can be 4 of them.
3. Do not put 1-lvl players against 10+ and make some team autobalance, since its dumb when you get 7,1,2,3 levels against 5+, let this game to make simple calculation to make overall team levels the same.

It is unfair when someone gets into game for first time or like lvl 2 and he gets enemies with improved skills and like those flying vampiers, its ridiculous.

4. Do not allow game to start if one of the players left during loading, it ends up 3 vs 4 and even if you manage to pick up another guy after a while, you are already lost that round, which will bring lose of game in the end and its not funny to play while you know that its already lost.
5. Give more keys to players, there is noone to play with, most of time servers are empty, i want play, i dont want to wait for 2 hours to begin one game. Make punishment for leaving lobby, there are trolls, they leave on purpose to make others angry.
6. Change altar icons on minimap, its pretty hard to see them, as well as pretty messy with character icons on minimap, player wastes too much time to figure out where he is and where to move.
7. I dont want to see players with kill/death ratio below 25%, those are useless and are ruining all the fun, no matter if they are in my team or my enemies - those only dieing non stop, making fight short and booring, so make some "noob lobby" for players who cant use mouse properly, so they can play against same one-handed-blind players.
8. My screen resolution is 1024x768 and its very-VERY-very hard to read any text in game (chat / skill descreptions etc) cus size of letters is way too small.
9. I dont want to play on US server cus of ping and dont like when game puts me to US server, i want to have a choise on area to play on.
10. Consider adding additional 10-15 seconds before battle begins and also you can make special "vote button" to start immidiatly (all 8 players must vote for it).

This message is pointed for open beta, i understand right now there is not enaught players to implement all that stuff cus will take even longer to play one battle.

ZeroFernir
23rd Mar 2014, 19:05
1. Do not allow flying monsters and archers to play against newbie players which are without those heroes.
2. Do not put monsters with new skills like poison bomb against players with basic skills, that bomb wipes whole team of survivors in no time and thats just one bomb, there can be 4 of them.
3. Do not put 1-lvl players against 10+ and make some team autobalance, since its dumb when you get 7,1,2,3 levels against 5+, let this game to make simple calculation to make overall team levels the same.

It is unfair when someone gets into game for first time or like lvl 2 and he gets enemies with improved skills and like those flying vampiers, its ridiculous.

4. Do not allow game to start if one of the players left during loading, it ends up 3 vs 4 and even if you manage to pick up another guy after a while, you are already lost that round, which will bring lose of game in the end and its not funny to play while you know that its already lost.
5. Give more keys to players, there is noone to play with, most of time servers are empty, i want play, i dont want to wait for 2 hours to begin one game. Make punishment for leaving lobby, there are trolls, they leave on purpose to make others angry.
6. Change altar icons on minimap, its pretty hard to see them, as well as pretty messy with character icons on minimap, player wastes too much time to figure out where he is and where to move.
7. I dont want to see players with kill/death ratio below 25%, those are useless and are ruining all the fun, no matter if they are in my team or my enemies - those only dieing non stop, making fight short and booring, so make some "noob lobby" for players who cant use mouse properly, so they can play against same one-handed-blind players.
8. My screen resolution is 1024x768 and its very-VERY-very hard to read any text in game (chat / skill descreptions etc) cus size of letters is way too small.
9. I dont want to play on US server cus of ping and dont like when game puts me to US server, i want to have a choise on area to play on.
10. Consider adding additional 10-15 seconds before battle begins and also you can make special "vote button" to start immidiatly (all 8 players must vote for it).

This message is pointed for open beta, i understand right now there is not enaught players to implement all that stuff cus will take even longer to play one battle.

Agreed with 3, 4, 5 and 10 maybe.
Disagreed with 1, 2, 6.

More to discuss:
11- Guilding sistem
12- Switch in options for the texts "reaver", "deceaver", etc. to be substituted by "Dumahim", "Zephonim", etc.

dadenden
23rd Mar 2014, 19:13
Fix the website so some of us can get beta access

PencileyePirate
23rd Mar 2014, 22:45
Disagree with #1, #2, #6 and #7.

Definitely agree with #4 and #5, and devs have announced that #9 is coming.