PDA

View Full Version : STORE About Ingame Founders Packs

AureasAetas
22nd Mar 2014, 14:32
Hi.

I'm only talking of Founders Program In-Game Bundles. (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/nosgoth-founders-program-premium-packs-in-game-bundles)

After seeing the content, an idea came to my mind.
These packs include Early Access to Sentinel Class and Early Access to Scout Class. However, most closed beta players already unlocked these classes. So I thought, I'd be better to switch to class unlock artefact (one for pack including one class and two for the immortal founder pack).
It seems fairer to me, because if I had known before the founders packs will include such things, I wouldn't have used two artefacts for Sentinel and Scout and keep them for upcoming classes.

What do you think about it ?

PencileyePirate
22nd Mar 2014, 19:11
Yea, I agree.

I also wish they'd reveal more about what might be in the war chests.

hirukaru
23rd Mar 2014, 12:22
Yea, I agree.

I also wish they'd reveal more about what might be in the war chests.

War chests are special chest and contain a random item.
Just like any chests I think the chance of gaining a rare is a bit bigger.

Ofcourse I agree with the class unlock token.

Boreaquis
23rd Mar 2014, 12:45
Just like any chests I think the chance of gaining a rare is a bit bigger.

Ofcourse I agree with the class unlock token.

Specifically:

Silver War Chest: 1 uncommon human or vampire item
Gold War Chest: 1 rare human item, 1 rare vampire item

PencileyePirate
23rd Mar 2014, 16:14

Silver War Chest: 1 uncommon human or vampire item
Gold War Chest: 1 rare human item, 1 rare vampire item

That much I already knew.

By "rare, distinctive items" -- do they just mean the green stat variations of what already exists in store?

Boreaquis
23rd Mar 2014, 17:35
That much I already knew.

By "rare, distinctive items" -- do they just mean the green stat variations of what already exists in store?

Presumably, yes. As far as I know, uncommon item = green border and 1 stat variation, rare = blue border and 2 stat variations.

The blog post doesn't elaborate on this though, so I suppose it could be something entirely new.

PencileyePirate
23rd Mar 2014, 22:48
Something entirely new might make the more expensive packs worth the cost ... most of the 'rare' items we have now aren't very interesting.

Xenonetix
24th Mar 2014, 16:22
Hi people. While this is a viable suggestion, it's now too late to adjust the contents of the Founders Packs. Sorry.

Keep making great suggestions though!

Hugbringer
25th Mar 2014, 01:25
Perhaps a trade-in feature where you could trade-in Class Unlocks for runestones, almost like a 'Sell Back'. Though upon typing that I realize that it makes them more a rental feature and less a permanent one.

I guess I'll just have two of the Sentinel and Scout unlock tokens :)

AureasAetas
25th Mar 2014, 17:10
Hi people. While this is a viable suggestion, it's now too late to adjust the contents of the Founders Packs. Sorry.

This is quite sad, I was almost sure to buy a founder pack, I'm now hesitating, and I know I'm not the only one.
Is there really no way to modify the founder pack's content afterward ? So every people owning two class artifacts for sentinel and / or scout would get one or two unused artefact(s) in place of the duplicate class artifact.

Anyway thanks for your answer

0Exroath0
25th Mar 2014, 22:43

The thing is the issue about the class unlocks was brought up before these went live, Alot was said when the founders packs were annouced.

It does seem the time was there to change the packs in some way before they were launched .. that or the forum feedback was ignored.

Either way I think there should be something to make it worth while , The founders packs are a tad basic for their price imo, I will be buying the immortal pack .. I just kinda wish I new more about what was in the chests and if its worth the money, Extra beta keys are useful however, plenty of friends gagging for keys.

Psyonix_Corey
25th Mar 2014, 23:12
There is a high probability that you will be able to trade spare class access keys, inventories, etc. to friends once Trading is supported.

cmstache
25th Mar 2014, 23:31
Sweet.

AureasAetas
26th Mar 2014, 23:26
There is a high probability that you will be able to trade spare class access keys, inventories, etc. to friends once Trading is supported.

Ok, any idea of the release date ?